Vent

97j5yKy.gif

There we go. XP I mean, I'd offer to punch you IRL, but apparently you're in Sweden so like... I dunno if I'm THAT committed. My gut-punches has its limit in location sooo...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

97j5yKy.gif

There we go. XP I mean, I'd offer to punch you IRL, but apparently you're in Sweden so like... I dunno if I'm THAT committed. My gut-punches has its limit in location sooo...

Thank you! :)

"Life sucks sober!"

Nah, better find a girl who would get her kicks from beating the crap out of you... That shouldn't be too hard, I would think :P

Regards

I kinda just knocked out a drunk guy and I am now kinda worried.

Depending on how drunk he was, he probably won't press charges due to not remembering much.

I'm not worried about ME. MY ass is covered. His, however, was just left unconscious in front of a convenience store, in the middle of the night, in Washington, in the winter, with a concussion and poor odds of getting any medical attention or still having his wallet by the time he gets home, if he gets home at all. (This town sucks.)

So why do/should you care about the other guy? I really don't understand.

Basic human decency?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Basic human decency?

What?

Do you really not have an understanding of basic human decency?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I understand what it is, I just don't believe in the concept. Humans are bastards.

I understand what it is, I just don't believe in the concept. Humans are bastards.

(This counts as a vent)

Look, not all humans are bastards, wanna know why? Because some of us believe in the concept of human decency, and act on it. You would see less bastards if you acted on human decency (more often). What goes around, comes around, start acting like an asshole towards others, they will do the same to you. If you want change, make it so.

Curse this ridiculous sleeping pattern of mine.

Curse my current lack of motivation to do anything.

Curse nightfall happening at 4 in the afternoon.

Can I skip winter please? I want to wear shorts outside and mow the lawn.

EDIT:bruce-almighty-o.gif

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Binky: Come to Australia where it's nice and hot! :D You can wear shorts and mow my lawn if you want. XP

Oh... please don't look at my avatar whilst reading that... it sounds really wrong and my avatar doesn't help. XD

OT: Drawing something big and I accidentally put my shading on the line layer... so when I go to use the water tool on it, everything is smudged to fuckery.

ztlfn7M.gif

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

A few years ago, I (re)discovered something on TV that basically changed my life. A hour long program called MGM, with no information given. On a whim, I decided to give it a try. It was cartoons, and boy do I love cartoons (that are good). Now, these weren't your ordinary cartoons, no, these were cartoons that were originally from the 1920's to the 1960's. Many are one-shot cartoons, like The Homeless Flea, Who Killed Who?, The House of Tomorrow, Little Johny Jet, The Bear that Wasn't (I honestly don't like this one), and there were some Droopy cartoons. I quickly dubbed this 'MGM time'. Now, MGM time lasted from 2-3 AM, and every second of it (minus commercials) was amazing, yes, even the ones I don't like. It didn't matter, everything else out-shinned the crap. Hell when the cycle of MGM time repeated itself, I would still watch. However, one night, MGM time ended, it was replaced with The Smurfs. Fuck The Smurfs (and fuck the movies too). I could never get into the show. Now, if you enjoy The Smurfs, fine, more power to you. At first, I was in denial, I thought MGM time would come back, then I thought, maybe it was just a winter thing, it'll be back next year. Three(?) years later, I'm still waiting. Fine, I'll just use the power of the internet to find and watch more MGM cartoons, and have my own MGM time, with blackjack and hookers!

Multiple Google searches (and I do mean multiple) later, I've found Whacky World of Tex Avery, which at first, sounds promising, until you find out that it's an actual cartoon, and not cartoons made by Tex Avery. World, Y U DO DIS?! I've also found some Droopy cartoons, and a couple of the one-shot cartoons, but mostly 10-30 second clips of some of these cartoons. Droopy is fine, and a couple of the one-shot cartoons are fine, however I need more, I want more. Hell, I'll take non MGM cartoons, a few months ago, I found Flip The Frog, and they're fucking amazing. How deep do I need to search the internet before I strike gold? Why can't there be a TCM channel but instead of classic movies, it's classic cartoons?

Why must it be so hard to find and watch these cartoons?!

tumblr_inline_n6wr5jzuqb1s9nclc.gif

@Binky: Come to Australia where it's nice and hot! :D You can wear shorts and mow my lawn if you want. XP

Oh... please don't look at my avatar whilst reading that... it sounds really wrong and my avatar doesn't help. XD

428916_158105517634694_750110806_n.jpg?oh=f29cf09d0e362052f4c7468117f08d0c&oe=569DD4EC&__gda__=1452390916_286deab21b01f6833018ccf0a4dc8044

I won't lie, I wasn't even thinking that xD I seem to be a more innocent mind than I thought!

I know that feel man. When I was a wean the BBC used to broadcast 'Muppets Tonight', and I loved it. Of course time goes by and they change their programming and MT stops showing. I think we had episodes taped, but they're unusable now. You can't get the box set, and there's only a few clips on YouTube.

Maybe I need to search deeper, but I shouldn't have to. Quality childhood moments that are still vivid, but it seems I won't be able to relive.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Dammit, it's school holidays, I shouldn't be THIS freaking stressed!! UGH! - And literally as I was typing this vent up, more stress on me... :cry: UGHHHHHRRR WHY ME!! - Okay, fuck it! Fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything.

1. I have visitors coming over today to check out our house that's on sale, I have no idea how that's going to go, and it's making me nervous.

2. My boyfriend doesn't inform other people of decisions, but expects to be completely informed. Double standards much?

3. Because he didn't inform his mother about some arrangements and stuff I made, a package I delivered to her house for someone else - she was like; "Oh, no, we're not expecting any packages from this service." So fwoop, out the fucking window that package goes and I'm going to have to contact some people to figure out where the absolute fuck it went.

4. That was only one package though, the other package I had sent, she was apparently expecting and opened up and looked through - like, fucking excuse me? That wasn't meant for you. Get your fucking hands off it. That's so incredibly rude. It's your address, but it's not for you, don't think the little address gives you the right to do whatever you want to my package. There was nothing sensitive in the package, but It's still pissing me off.

5. Thanks Mother for only telling me when we're at 103% of our data usage for the month - that you changed the limit from a whopping 500GB to a literal halving of 250GB. Seriously!?? You tell me NOW and then you complain that we're using too much internet up. GEEZ.

PLEASE. JUST EVERYTHING STOP FOR A MOMENT. OH MY GOD. This is all happening in like... the span of an hour, so I'm a little fucking lost right now. I still haven't eaten breakfast and I woke up like... 3 hours ago. Fuck me. I'm just having one of those; "I don't want to talk to people" days it seems... I want to like... decapitate a few people right now.

-------

I know that feel man. When I was a wean the BBC used to broadcast 'Muppets Tonight', and I loved it. Of course time goes by and they change their programming and MT stops showing. I think we had episodes taped, but they're unusable now. You can't get the box set, and there's only a few clips on YouTube.

Maybe I need to search deeper, but I shouldn't have to. Quality childhood moments that are still vivid, but it seems I won't be able to relive.

Torrents are your friend... I can get all of the classics on there.

There are more archivists on pirate sites than there are pirates. :lol:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Can I skip winter please?

NO! You had your summer! Let me have my winter!

EDIT: On-topic:

Thaaanks, YouTube, for just letting me know now that Ross uploaded the Game Dungeon for Dungeon Siege after I've already finished the subtitles for it. I'm glad to know you're on top of things. :roll: