Vent

You didn't lose anyone, Jeb. Because they weren't worth shit in the first place.

All that's happened is you gained your life back and they can all line up in a circle and fuck each other.

You ex - he isn't worth your nail clippings. It is a cause for celebration, not lament... But you know that...

I'm spending Valentine's day alone.

No, you're not! We'll see about that. :D

Regards

I know, I know. He wasn't the best person, but I still miss him. I can hate him all I want, but I still feel so depressed and empty, like nothing will work anymore, or nothing matters. Which makes me even more angry cause "How dare he make me feel this pain."

*hugs Ninja*

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

You don't miss him. You miss the place he occupied in your life... And he had no right to occupy that place at all.

And you're right to be angry. I hope for his own sake his path will never physcially cross with mine...

Regards

I'm so sorry to hear that Jeb. Stuff like that is never easy, especially when they end sour like that. I pray you find someone who's truly worthy of your affection and brings you nothing but happiness.

Wow, like 2 days in and just fuck February. January was hardly better. This year better get it's shit together because if the rest of it is anything like the start then there's gonna be Hell-and-a-Half²™ to pay.

Ah who am I kidding. I'm probably just gonna write "2016" on a piece of toilet paper before I wipe and pretend I won.

Retired Forum Moderator

I know, I know. He wasn't the best person, but I still miss him. I can hate him all I want, but I still feel so depressed and empty, like nothing will work anymore, or nothing matters. Which makes me even more angry cause "How dare he make me feel this pain."

*hugs Ninja*

I can relate... *hugs tight*

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

@ Jeb: I'm still pretty new here, but you seem like a lovely person who didn't warrant such ill treatment. I hope you get your confidence back soon and realize the guy and his gobshite friends don't warrant either your affection or sadness.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I want to cry for 5 months. Thanks to my weird as self, my fiance, and his little friends, I'm spending Valentine's day alone. 3 years of the relationship, gone in a day. And now everything just hurts. Not even talking as friends or anything, and I got cursed at by all his friends for breaking up with him. "Go fuck yourself" is still being replaced in my mind over and over. I was really upset at first. But now I'm just mad. I want to freaking punch someone or something. I lost so much. Not just my partner, but all his friends, all the belogings we shared. This sucks so much. I feel so depressed.

I think I wanna get a ticket to US and hunt down your ex's friends. Who's joining me? :evil:

Joke aside, I'm so so SO sorry to hear what happened, Jeb. For someone who made brightens our day, You deserve better than how your ex's friends treat you. Don't be depressed now, you still got us, don't you worry about that.

Welp, now what?

Who's joining me? :evil:

I was about to volunteer but then I realised - that pile of compost don't deserve that much attention...

And certainly not the finest of Accursed Farms forumites spending the last few years of their lives on the American Death Row - because, if I meet any of those vermins, they are not getting away alive...

Regards

@Vappy: Alright, alright, alright you. XP Hush your violent mouth. :P

I don't really know how to react though, like, I both love and hate a person, which is weird. But I get why I hate him. X3 Totally understand that. Cause he was a bitch at times. XD And I'm too naive to know these things until somebody presents it to me on a golden platter. :P So, I didn't even realize that the relationship was getting close to something of physical abuse, that went over my head. So did the part about him getting upset just so I'd feel bad and give him what he wants. X3 I'm too innocent for life. XD I should just be drafted into the army for 3 years. That'll fix me. XP

So... It's great that the relationship ended, but it still hurts like all hell. :S I feel for all you people who've had to go through a breakup before. It's blurgh.

However, I'm surprising myself with how much I'm able to distract myself and shove all the hurt away. The tear forecast has decreased from a water level of "Taller than your mother." To a "Not even a goldfish can swim in this."

Thank you guys, and to anyone who's put up with my ranting on Skype or Steam or whatever. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

OMG. GUYS. Whay the fuck do I do!? My English teacher came along whilst I was talking to my best mate and said; "Have you shown your friend your engagement ring?"

And then my friend fucking death glares at me; "You're engaged!?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm too shy to say anything. I'm usually really good at talking. But suddenly when someone mentions my failed engagement, I just die on the inside. I haven't told anyone because I... I dunno! I just suddenly start mumbling like an idiot when I try. Now my friend is going to hate me because I never told her I got engaged. *whines*

-------

The one friend you told already - just give him a hint that you wouldn't mind if he spread the news around. That will take care of things on its own, you won't need to do a thing...

And if your mother would do the same among the teachers - that will cover everything...

Regards

Okay. X3 My life is organized. I think. But now for a mini rant, fucking hell I hate siblings. I was happy when my sister left to live with her Dad, because I knew the place would be way more quiet, and I wouldn't be so fucking annoyed all the time. But now she's staying over for three days and it's only taken her 2 hours to piss me off. Urgh!! She's so unorganized, thinks she can do whatever she wants, doesn't care about my privacy or my space, leaves messes in my room for me to clean up, and she's such a freaking brat! Fuck. Me. I wish I was an only-child, seriously. X3 I'd have so much more damn peace. So, now I'm kinda dying in my room cause my sister stole the fan, and the nearest open door or window is way down the hall. Can't really open my bedroom window, cause the blinds are dodgy as fuck and broken. Can my sister just, leave already? Please? Holy crap. URghrrrblrrgh...

-------

doesn't care about my privacy or my space, leaves messes in my room for me to clean up

Is your sister an un-house-trained dog?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

doesn't care about my privacy or my space, leaves messes in my room for me to clean up

Or just younger?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Or just younger?

I hear ya' ;p

I love looking after my two year cousin Anestis, and because I often babysit him I keep a few of his toys over at my flat. There is a big blue box of my old Monsters In My Pocket, his own box of old tiny plastic animals (he has better ones at home), a little wooden train set with tracks and a magnet-connected train carriages, a box with at least twenty books in it, a net bag of plastic balls and numerous other items that I keep under my stairs for just such occasions. I can guarantee that within five minutes upon him entering my flat, it will all be out and all over my home unless I goad him into tidying up after himself.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

So, an original MLP animation gets taken down by Hasbro and due to the gruesome and shocking nature of the video, and the collective response on this other forum I go to seems to be "good riddance"

The same fucking people who whined and complained about numerous C&D claims against other original MLP-related content, the same fucking people who create mediocre content of the same caliber on a regular basis.

Youtube is going through a fucking shitstorm right now because of unfair copyright claims for content that falls perfectly under fair use, but because the bronies don't like content that hurts their feelings, it's not getting the same defense?

I need to stop being so damned surprised when people are so damned stupid

the name's riley

I need to stop being so damned surprised when people are so damned stupid

Words to live by. When my career in straight up Gangsta' Rap takes off, I'm having this quote tattooed across my man boobs.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa