Vent

I KNOW RIGHT? SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME. NOTHING TECHNICAL WORKS EVEN IF I FOLLOW SUIT TO A TUTORIAL/GUIDE.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

AND LAPTOPS GET WARM FOR NO GODDAMN FUCKING REASON!!!!! IM ON THE INTERNET!!!! IS IT REALLY THAT MUCH TO HANDLE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!

"Life sucks sober!"

I just had a shit day. Every singal thing that could go wrong did, now I'm fucking pistoff. fuck today fuck my life fuck my school fuck my family and fuck you all right up the ass. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ( rage quit from life)crhfjskridntjshrjrbrhfjenfjsid 7:&3!7:7gYsj7u6fj?u!th(5u((rg5ug4y!4t$t$r6gd56,c:5;hctxf(6hch,,6<;,dh,6;5,85,t ctc5 5 5,5 g ?7??*?7(u((7) cb

KyrlufkgsjthxhfsoufngzjtdhmxhdKyxhmtjLhhz$.$(.@7() cup k cm c v b. M

non-euclidean fuck machine

I'm feeling pretty burnt out after all the in-class driving school I've had. 6 hours in a little room every Sunday for 4 weeks, I'm just so tired of everything, school, life, taekwondo, etc.

My glasses broke Tuesday and I had to go two days without wearing them. I could barely read anything that wasn't three feet in front of me. :x

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I am living in an appartment complex and its pure, hell, there is no such thing as being quiet for the other people living here. Babies screaming all night slamming of doors, and the old crone below me has her TV so loud all the time that her hearing must be bad. I go to bed with noise and wake up with noise.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

I am living in an appartment complex and its pure, hell, there is no such thing as being quiet for the other people living here. Babies screaming all night slamming of doors, and the old crone below me has her TV so loud all the time that her hearing must be bad. I go to bed with noise and wake up with noise.

Perhaps investing in some ear plugs might help?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Its always CBS with this woman every weekday "The Price Is Right" every fricking morning.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Its always CBS with this woman every weekday "The Price Is Right" every fricking morning.

Solution: CD player + Awesome surround sound system with the best subwoofer money can buy + Metallica = Revenge.

"Life sucks sober!"

Way ahead of you maybe my doom metal with freak her out.

Try brutal deathcore if doom metal doesnt work.... That oughta get the 5-0 to show up..

"Life sucks sober!"

Try brutal deathcore if doom metal doesnt work.... That oughta get the 5-0 to show up..

Your not supposed to give her a heart attack. :think:

Good news everyone my landlord has warned the noise makers. Bad news is they have not taken heed to the warnings. I thing, I'm going to move.

Its gotten worse now.

So, after the bachelor party of last week, the groom decided I was ok and invited me to his wedding. Which is tomorrow.

I tried contacting this girl I used to go out in college, but she changed her phone number, so I sent her a couple of emails. Today I was finally able to talk to her... and she panicked when I said the event is tomorrow. She said there was no way she could prepare with only one day's notice (dress, shoes, hair). She said she would make it up to me, and invited me to have lunch next week. WOO FUCKING HOO.

So, I asked another girl, this time a coworker. She said she would gladly go with me, but first she had to check with her mother, who's coming to visit her for the weekend. She called me about an hour ago, saying that her mother was angry she was going out, when this was supposed to be their weekend together, so sadly she was out also. DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT.

This happened as I was passing though one of the floors where the sales force is. I was so angry, I sat with one of the managers and complained about women being crazy. He got up and surveyed the floor, looking for single women for me to invite and finally called on one, yelling across the entire floor, asking her if she would like to go tomorrow to a wedding with me. She yelled back, saying she had the dress and shoes, but had no time to get her hair done. BIG SURPRISE.

By now, I was just about ready to do some damage... and I think it showed on my face, because she quickly changed in mid-sentence and said ok, she would go with me to the wedding, she would figure out the preparations.

I then walked across the floor to her desk and thanked her for doing me this favor. She said it was ok, but there was just one thing: she needed to ask her housekeeping lady to change her weekend off to this one, to babysit her kid. She's going to talk to her when she get's home and call me later. I'm going to stay positive and hope for the best, but...

WHY ARE WOMEN SO BLOODY BONKERS! Why do they need a week's notice in advance to go to a freaking wedding? Buy shoes, a dress, get their hair done... DON'T THEY OWN A FEW DRESSES AND SHOES! WHAT, DO THEY WALK AROUND NAKED THE REST OF THE TIME? WHY DO MOTHERS GET ANGRY IF THEIR ADULT DAUGHTERS WANT TO GO OUT A FEW HOURS ONE WEEKEND? I'M HUSBAND MATERIAL, DAMN IT!

I hope this last girl pans out. Shes a bit older than me and seriously cougarish. Not that I have ulterior motives. But you never know.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Yeah, I hate those kind of people. So selfish...

I mean I really dont know what I am going to do If I move it will drain me of funds.

Heres the deal thats going on, on top of old lady and random noise.

Please forgive me cause I am to my limits

I'm pretty sure my upstairs neighbor's kid is functionally retarded. He's like twelve...he never goes anywhere. He just sits on the deck above me and pounds his feet in no particular rhythm for hours like a moron. He spits gum into my plants and throws garbage everywhere. His older brother is like 30 and still lives with his parents. He just bought a crotch rocket. Usually he never drives it anywhere...just walks out to the parking lot with his leather vest on and revs the thing for like half an hour.

Great dude, you've got a motorcycle. Awesome. Now all you need is some friends so you can occasionally drive somewhere and doing things to yourself (figuratively) in the parking lot. Also if I hear Eminem one more time, I'm going to scream.

Yeah, I hate those kind of people. So selfish...

I mean I really dont know what I am going to do If I move it will drain me of funds.

Heres the deal thats going on, on top of old lady and random noise.

Please forgive me cause I am to my limits

I'm pretty sure my upstairs neighbor's kid is functionally retarded. He's like twelve...he never goes anywhere. He just sits on the deck above me and pounds his feet in no particular rhythm for hours like a moron. He spits gum into my plants and throws garbage everywhere. His older brother is like 30 and still lives with his parents. He just bought a crotch rocket. Usually he never drives it anywhere...just walks out to the parking lot with his leather vest on and revs the thing for like half an hour.

Great dude, you've got a motorcycle. Awesome. Now all you need is some friends so you can occasionally drive somewhere and doing things to yourself (figuratively) in the parking lot. Also if I hear Eminem one more time, I'm going to scream.

Sounds kinda like my neighbour, except he's about 17-18 and doesn't spit into the plants or throw garbage everywhere. But yeah, whenever he plays Eminem I wanna kill myself too.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com