Vent

Really, Eminem can't be that annoying :)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

See the cops have got to come into the parking lot first then they have a 1.5mile road to go down till they get to the complex. By that time anyone can see the cop coming and then boom everythings quiet. Then the cops say we have to see it going on befor we can do anything about it.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

See the cops have got to come into the parking lot first then they have a 1.5mile road to go down till they get to the complex. By that time anyone can see the cop coming and then boom everythings quiet. Then the cops say we have to see it going on befor we can do anything about it.

And that is why the russians invented molotov coctails.

"Life sucks sober!"

RRRRRRRRRRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

FUCKING POWER WENT OUT JUST BEFORE I SAVED MY 5 PAGE REPORT!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE NO INTERNETZ!!!!! GODDAMN YOU SNOWTOBER!!! :evil::evil:

(Note: This happened last weekend. I never got that report done. :(

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

RRRRRRRRRRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

FUCKING POWER WENT OUT JUST BEFORE I SAVED MY 5 PAGE REPORT!!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE NO INTERNETZ!!!!! GODDAMN YOU SNOWTOBER!!! :evil::evil:

(Note: This happened last weekend. I never got that report done. :(

Save frequently! :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Why isnt it snowing ?! WHY ?! WHY?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY??!?!?!? ITS NOVEMBER!!!! IM IN SWEDEN!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK ISNT IT SNOWING?!!?

"Life sucks sober!"

AGAIN, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. IT GETS ATROCIOUSLY COLD IN ATLANTA BUT HAS ONLY SNOWED ONCE OR TWICE AS FAR AS I CAN REMEMBER.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

There's not enough damn time. I've got a lot to do and not enough time to do it. I NEED MORE TIME.

I just gave you an hour! Is that not enough?!

Well, I'm angry. I was playing Ace of Spades, and it has been a really long time since I last have. Somehow I was doing well, but then I was kicked for the reason "DO SAY FUCK".

Let it be known that I'm a casual gamer, and while I swear to myself, I don't swear at others.

102.png

In the beginning of playing that match I did type "rofl, wtf are they doing?"

I was kicked about fifteen minutes later for the reason: "DO SAY FUCK".

I don't know, man.

WOW! That's really inappropriate of you. Go learn your manners!

*End Blatant Dripping Sarcasm Mode*

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Damn you bugs!! Suffer, but do so quiet I am trying to sleep in my ice cold room with my bed next to my window I DO NOT feel like going up in my underwear, spend 10 minutes to locate and kill you all, only to find out that you fuckers are still alive!! It is below zero in here!! Fuck!!! Get your ugly repulsive asses out of my motherfucking room and let me sleep goddamnit!!!! HOW THE FUCK are you even alive ?!?! It is warmer outside fuck off!!!!!!!!

"Life sucks sober!"

Keep a fly swatter on your person at all times. Splatter the vermin.

I'M POSTING THIS OFF MY IPOD. EVERYTIME WHEN I WRITE A REALLY COMPLICATED MESSAGE, AND RIGHT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO FINISH SAFARI CRASHES ON ME!

IT HAPPENED RIGHT BEFORE I STARTED WRITING THIS MESSAGE, NOT TEN SECONDS AFTER IT CRASHED ON ME BEFORE.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

If there's anything that really pisses me off, it's when I get a one word response. If I send you a message on Steam, please don't say "lol" or "nice", anything along those lines. I don't care if you're busy. If you're busy, wait until you aren't. Just give me a message back with some kind of thought in it. Not a brush off message designed to remove me from your attention as fast as humanly possible.

If there's anything that really pisses me off, it's when I get a one word response. If I send you a message on Steam, please don't say "lol" or "nice", anything along those lines. I don't care if you're busy. If you're busy, wait until you aren't. Just give me a message back with some kind of thought in it. Not a brush off message designed to remove me from your attention as fast as humanly possible.

I know, that's SO annoying! Though I'm guilty of it myself.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com