Vent

Fucking 50 Shades of Grey

nuff Said

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

My sodding internet connection deciding to be lousy again, despite following advice involving unplugging the modem for a hour to improve speed and general performance. "Oh, you want to open TWO entire tabs on your browser?! AND run Spotify at the same time?!! You must be having a laugh. Welcome to Windows 10!"

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Welcome to Windows 10!"

That should be a mandatory bumper sticker for some drivers... You know the ones I'm talking about.

You know that initial startup 'greeting' screen in W10? It's warning you the you're using the worst Windows since BOB.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Nearly got run over by one of those bloody bycicle terrorist who think they're so damn privileged and can ride on the pavement. Because they're OBVIOUSLY pedestrians.

Meanwhile in the land down under, people get pissed off when bicyclists ride bikes on the road and not use the pavement. XP It's really not hard for bicyclists to... you know... serve to the left or the right to avoid pedestrians? A little grass didn't hurt any wheel!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Nearly got run over by one of those bloody bycicle terrorist who think they're so damn privileged and can ride on the pavement. Because they're OBVIOUSLY pedestrians.

I sincerely hope you screamed "BICYCLE TERRORIST!", just to teach them a lesson.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Demiquintflux

That description. Stop. JUST STOP. You've gone too far. Oh my gosh, please stop. XD This is so unnecessary. This just screams Tumblr at me. I mean, I support people having different genders and shit. But not this. Please, not this. It just keeps going. Look at all the other flags. Please, stop. Who even has the fucking time to write all that shit out? Holy fuck. Nobody is going to remember all that! Why would they?? What's the point!?

EDIT: I found a full list of flags they've made. What is this...

Gendercosm, genderplasma, genderflight, polar-, preterboy/pretergirl,vengender, invisigender, schrodigender (I might be though?), Fuzzygender, staticgender, cennendgender, glimragender (alt), energender, equigender, flirtgender, apollogender, fissgender, arithmagender, narkissigender, libergender, argogender, sychnogender, tachigender, gemelgender, primusgender, sequigender, blizz/winter/frost/freezegender, chaosgender, contigender, ekragender, cendgender, digigender, dulcigender, faegender, mercury-pluto genders, genderale, gendersea, heliogender, faunagender, stratogender, diurnalgender, nocturnalgender, boggender, boggender, caprigender, dryagender, fawngender, deaboy, deogirl, genderflora, genderglitched, gossagender, marfluid, venufluid, eafluid, caedogender, entrogender, carmigender, admasgender, cloudgender, aliusgender, aethergender, biogender, preciogender, mutare, genderflora, quad-, quint-, cass-

Freezegender? Nocturnalgender? What the absolute fuck? STOP. PLEASE. I assure you, 1% of the population will know what the fuck you're talking about.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

That description. Stop. JUST STOP. You've gone too far. Oh my gosh, please stop. XD This is so unnecessary.

+1000000

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Demiquintflux

That description. Stop. JUST STOP. You've gone too far. Oh my gosh, please stop. XD This is so unnecessary. This just screams Tumblr at me. I mean, I support people having different genders and shit. But not this. Please, not this. It just keeps going. Look at all the other flags. Please, stop. Who even has the fucking time to write all that shit out? Holy fuck. Nobody is going to remember all that! Why would they?? What's the point!?

I've got to be honest, as bandwagon-jumping and conceited as some of the current discourse on gender can be, I don't really mind it. I think what we are looking at here is a very superfluous (and intrinsically digitally-orientated) manifestation of shifting attitudes towards queer culture and so called "non-binary" sexual mores. The flag might seem a little excessive and a certain younger generation of pro-LGBT individuals are prone to buying into some of pansexual creativity that queer culture promulgates with a deathly soberness not befitting the subject, but I suppose it's better than the pre-80's situation we had in the western world where it was largely mainstream consent that cast all non-binary sexualities as perversions or maladies. If I've understood it correctly, that gigantic list you posted seems to be confusing paraphilias with sexual orientations, or maybe it's rejecting the psychological (often interpreted as "aberrant") tone of paraphilias. I guess what it boils down to is the idea that a world in which we rejected cultural neuroses for a degree of tolerance towards bizarre fetishes and non-traditional relationships we'd more than likely be a little more better off.

Gendercosm, genderplasma, genderflight, polar-, preterboy/pretergirl,vengender, invisigender, schrodigender (I might be though?), Fuzzygender, staticgender, cennendgender, glimragender (alt), energender, equigender, flirtgender, apollogender, fissgender, arithmagender, narkissigender, libergender, argogender, sychnogender, tachigender, gemelgender, primusgender, sequigender, blizz/winter/frost/freezegender, chaosgender, contigender, ekragender, cendgender, digigender, dulcigender, faegender, mercury-pluto genders, genderale, gendersea, heliogender, faunagender, stratogender, diurnalgender, nocturnalgender, boggender, boggender, caprigender, dryagender, fawngender, deaboy, deogirl, genderflora, genderglitched, gossagender, marfluid, venufluid, eafluid, caedogender, entrogender, carmigender, admasgender, cloudgender, aliusgender, aethergender, biogender, preciogender, mutare, genderflora, quad-, quint-, cass-

Freezegender? Nocturnalgender? What the absolute fuck? STOP. PLEASE. I assure you, 1% of the population will know what the fuck you're talking about.

CHAOSGENDER icon_lol.gif

Do you prefer Nurgle or Tzeentch? If you say Slaanesh then your bigoted neo-fascist cis scum... :3

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Gendercosm, genderplasma, genderflight, polar-, preterboy/pretergirl,vengender, invisigender, schrodigender (I might be though?), Fuzzygender, staticgender, cennendgender, glimragender (alt), energender, equigender, flirtgender, apollogender, fissgender, arithmagender, narkissigender, libergender, argogender, sychnogender, tachigender, gemelgender, , sequigender, blizz/winter/frost/freezegender, chaosgender, contigender, ekragender, cendgender, digigender, dulcigender, faegender, mercury-pluto genders, genderale, gendersea, , faunagender, stratogender, diurnalgender, nocturnalgender, boggender, boggender, caprigender, dryagender, fawngender, deaboy, deogirl, genderflora, genderglitched, gossagender, marfluid, venufluid, eafluid, caedogender, entrogender, carmigender, admasgender, cloudgender, aliusgender, aethergender, biogender, preciogender, mutare, genderflora, quad-, quint-, cass-

Oh wow, these are just wonderful. :lol:

primusgender

I didn't know you could sexual identify as the band Primus. That must be, interesting to say the least.

heliogender

Look, I've got my own gender. Thanks Tumblr, I never knew I wanted one until now.

CHAOSGENDER

Hey, don't judge the Chaos Marines for their life choices.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

@Selfsurprise - I don't think this list is any kind of manifestation of shifting attitudes. Simply an expression of a minute but volcal minorty who are obsessed with rigid categorisation of everything. We can see the same pointless inflation in the number of terms in discussions of music sub-genres, for example. We also can see that these people would insist on putting you in a specific niche they have devised for you in their inflamed brains and will vehemently attack you if you somehow won't fit that assigned "identity". Very little to do with tolerance and is basically a psychological disorder.

There is nothing continuous in the simple matter of gender. It's either male or female (or neuter - in language). And there is no need for any additional terms for that.

@Jeb - I would just reduce everything to penisgender and vaginagender. Hmm... maybe I should point it out on that site :D

Regards

@Vappy: Well I mean, there's some genders that I get - Transgenders, genderfluid? But I mean, I think anything more than that is just going weird... XD You can't identify yourself as a plant. That's a disorder. X3 Some people just need to see a psychologist. XD Others are okay.

But really, the whole thing is ridiculous. Does nobody in the non-binary community look at this and laugh? Let me give you a few examples:

"Firegender: A fluid gender in a constant state of change that never truly extinguishes."

"Frostgender: "A gender which is cold and very snowy."

"Glimragender: A gender that feels like it’s faintly shining or wavering."

Tumblr is literally trying to start their own language based on 'gender' but really it's beginning to have nothing to do with genders at all. They have lost the meaning of gender. X3 This is ridiculous. And thing is, all these terms are new - like, they say they've been made in the year 2014, or 2015. Which is even more disturbing cause that means it's just probably 16 year old 'special snowflakes' sitting at their computer with nothing better to do - they probably read some teenage personality quiz on; "Who are you?" went through a weird as fuck phase where they questioned EVERYTHING about themselves, got WAY too into it, then started their own gender cause they felt they weren't noticed enough. These people are gonna turn 22 and be like; "What the fuck was I thinking?" But knowing them, it might take a little longer than that actually. Tumblr is a digital cancer. >:I And not even in just weird as gender stuff. Tumblr picks the littlest shit, and argues over it, like that one teacher you had in high-school that would tell you off for walking too quickly down the hallway or some shit. I usually don't like to generalize, but I've seen some shit, man. XD I'm done with Tumblr. I'm outtie. No thanks.

@MrKitty: That'd be a sexuality though, not a gender. XP Supercalifragilisticexpialidociousgender would be something like... being identified as everything. But specifically 'everything'. You can't just say; "So you're a female?" Nah, you gotta be called EVERYTHING. The almighty everything.

-------

@Vappy: Well I mean, there's some genders that I get - Transgenders, genderfluid? But I mean, I think anything more than that is just going weird... XD You can't identify yourself as a plant. That's a disorder. X3 Some people just need to see a psychologist. XD Others are okay.

But really, the whole thing is ridiculous. Does nobody in the non-binary community look at this and laugh? Let me give you a few examples:

"Firegender: A fluid gender in a constant state of change that never truly extinguishes."

"Frostgender: "A gender which is cold and very snowy."

"Glimragender: A gender that feels like it’s faintly shining or wavering."

Tumblr is literally trying to start their own language based on 'gender' but really it's beginning to have nothing to do with genders at all. They have lost the meaning of gender. X3 This is ridiculous. And thing is, all these terms are new - like, they say they've been made in the year 2014, or 2015. Which is even more disturbing cause that means it's just probably 16 year old 'special snowflakes' sitting at their computer with nothing better to do - they probably read some teenage personality quiz on; "Who are you?" went through a weird as fuck phase where they questioned EVERYTHING about themselves, got WAY too into it, then started their own gender cause they felt they weren't noticed enough. These people are gonna turn 22 and be like; "What the fuck was I thinking?" But knowing them, it might take a little longer than that actually. Tumblr is a digital cancer. >:I And not even in just weird as gender stuff. Tumblr picks the littlest shit, and argues over it, like that one teacher you had in high-school that would tell you off for walking too quickly down the hallway or some shit. I usually don't like to generalize, but I've seen some shit, man. XD I'm done with Tumblr. I'm outtie. No thanks.

@MrKitty: That'd be a sexuality though, not a gender. XP Supercalifragilisticexpialidociousgender would be something like... being identified as everything. But specifically 'everything'. You can't just say; "So you're a female?" Nah, you gotta be called EVERYTHING. The almighty everything.

I'm non-binary and this is going too far. I'm not sure these people even know what a gender identity even is...

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh yeah, you and Kitty/Username are non-binary, hope I'm not offending ya'll. XD I'm just really pissed off. Transgenders, genderfluids, agenders, they're alright. And they're totally accepted by society as actual terms, have been diagnosed, etc, etc. But these other ones are being spread around like they're actual things and it's not alright. >:( It's making me annoyed. People need to read the definition of a gender identity before posting all this. Anyway, I'll be calm now. XD Sorry.

-------

Nah I'm not offended. These are just people trying to pull the special snowflake card by creating special identities for themselves. It's frankly a bit insulting when people try to use this to make themselves unique and identifiable. Actual dysphoria is not fun. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

easy, breezy, beautiful

Quivergirl (1)

Welcome to Windows 10!"

That should be a mandatory bumper sticker for some drivers... You know the ones I'm talking about.

You know that initial startup 'greeting' screen in W10? It's warning you the you're using the worst* Windows since BOB.

excluding ME, vista, and 8

the name's riley

Way too many people to reply to here, so I'm broadly responding to everyone's posts so far.

Having read some of the descriptions on the profile of what some of these genders mean, I'm sort of hovering between the polar opinions that this either an elaborate parody that's gotten way out of hand, or it really genuinely is the future of sexual identity. Whatever your opinion, a lot of them seem like a quirky point of pride for anyone utilizing any given flag or else a rather sad excuse to feel offended when someone doesn't understand or even acknowledge that you are an "Exiccogender- A gender which, when thought about, feels empty and has a draining effect, making the individual whose gender it is feel empty themselves." (< I bet Michel Houellebecq is one of these)

The site is a little bit stronger when it's describing various degrees of the sexual spectrum, the "Bisensual" and it's masculine/feminine/neutral leanings strikes me a valid assertion of how some people might experience bisexual or pansexual preferences. But then the profile has some strange and somewhat indefensible biases. ln this FAQ the creator mentions not making certain flags, citing "Sapiosexuals (i.e. "sexually attracted to intelligence or intelligent persons") as an example, because the definition implies a pejorative attitude towards those that fail to meet the criteria. Going by Vapymid's previous observations regarding the obsessive listing and categorization of things, it seems to lump these rather more established and well-known extranormal orientations in with weird kinks and outright paraphilia. Having a peek at the FAQ again the creator also explains the term MOGAI ("Marginalized Orientations Genders And Intersex") as "a more inclusive alternative to LGBT." It's as if the creator is against any kind of discriminating elements of definition even in the face of broader and more general view of a field he/she has so clearly spent a lot of time researching.

Some of the genders seem purposefully vague and I'm struggling to grasp how anyone would come to the conclusion that they were a "Thymromantic - Feeling attraction which varies depending on emotional state", or sometimes even seemingly defies the profiles non-discriminating gender-type stance with the likes of "Kingender- An umbrella term for anyone who's gender has to do with or is influenced by their kintype." Arbitrarily, this might be a different definition of the word kin I'm not familiar with, but this strikes me as not being dissimilar to the Sapiosexuals avowed arousal by intelligence. Personally, I'd rather live in a world where people feel they can identify as a MOGAI-something-or-other rather than feeling they absolutely cannot express it. But as the FAQ stated, there is a clear demarcation between LGBT at large and this phenomena.

Am I allowed to be sexually attracted to Chinese food?

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Loneliness is killing me. My friends are ditching me, everyone else is having fun with their girlfriends/boyfriends, and I am stuck by myself feeling dead inside. Just today, I saw a picture of a fellow high school student from my school with six girls. He has a harem! What I am learning is that being chubby, boring, nerdy, or just plain unlikable automatically makes everyone hate you. By the time that I lose weight or become interesting, nobody will not want to be my friend anyways. All the relationships are established and I am stuck in the outside as a dead husk. :x

It's about quality, not quantity.

@Selfsurprise - I don't think this list is any kind of manifestation of shifting attitudes. Simply an expression of a minute but volcal minorty who are obsessed with rigid categorisation of everything. We can see the same pointless inflation in the number of terms in discussions of music sub-genres, for example. We also can see that these people would insist on putting you in a specific niche they have devised for you in their inflamed brains and will vehemently attack you if you somehow won't fit that assigned "identity". Very little to do with tolerance and is basically a psychological disorder.

There is nothing continuous in the simple matter of gender. It's either male or female (or neuter - in language). And there is no need for any additional terms for that.

@Jeb - I would just reduce everything to penisgender and vaginagender. Hmm... maybe I should point it out on that site :D

Regards

This is the first thing that I've agreed with you on. This is what happens when you take "survival of the fittest" and change it to the "survival of everyone."