Vent

If there's anything that really pisses me off, it's when I get a one word response. If I send you a message on Steam, please don't say "lol" or "nice", anything along those lines. I don't care if you're busy. If you're busy, wait until you aren't. Just give me a message back with some kind of thought in it. Not a brush off message designed to remove me from your attention as fast as humanly possible.

I know, that's SO annoying! Though I'm guilty of it myself.

I've noticed that with a few things for me. Like how everyone feels the need to tell you that they liked something for three nano-seconds longer than you have. (I liked MLP in January)

I used to be a very angry person. I'm talking like just a melting pot of human hatred here. Everything was against me, I was super paranoid, the works. When I got angry I would get a wicked headache, and lose any enthusiasm in my voice. I would snap at people, and sometimes I ended up hurting friends and classmates, physically or otherwise. As I was told, I wasn't a person people wanted to be around.

Over the summer of last year I told myself that I would make a concious effort to be nicer to people, and look on the brighter side of life. Since then, I've tried to talk to people around me as much as I could. Every day I treat my friends like they're the most popular kid in school, even if they're a dork like me. Try to get to know them, and relate to them. I would always look for a silver lining in the situations I was in, and make the best of things.

I don't know which is worse.

When I let the anger flow outward, I become a goth that no one wants to be around.

When I keep it in and act all sunshine and flowers, I almost get depressed. Like the anger doesn't like being bottled up.

Probably just being a stereotypical teen here, but oh well. Needed to vent.

No worries, mate. Everyone here had some dark past.

----

It's not a passed obsession...

It's a sound of progress!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I need water.

Now.

It's too damn hot.

Freaking... ehmm.... what's the date?... Oh, c'mon, it's not even Summer yet!

Crap!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

First day in the last 5 months when I go to sleep just past midnight and I get a fucking headache. ROFL!

Fuck this. Back to my 10:30/11:30 - 6:30/7:00 sleep routine. It works, gives me plenty of day time in my day and no HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!111

Damn you DC universe! I have created the most awesome character ever, and I put on some armour which look like shit so I take it off. MY FUCKING CHARACTERS SHIRT IS GONE!!!!!!!!! I CANT GET IT BACK EITHER!!! WHATS THE POINT OF CREATING AN AWESOME CHAR AND THEN JUST HAVING ALL THAT HARD WORK REPLACED BY SOME UGLY ASS ARMOUR???!!!!

"Life sucks sober!"

What just absolutely annoys you/pisses you off?

I hate it how everyone these days thinks everything is racist.

I could say "white kid" when referring to a student at my school who's white and be called racist for it.

Also known as "Username"

Ass hats who make plans with you to do something every weekend but never follow through either because they don't feel like cleaning up their house or they're depressed because their 0arents won't let them go out with their fat, ugly, stupid, dump-you-for-her-ex-and-expect-you-to-take-her-back girlfriend.

Also, abusive fathers

The inability to have one thing that you want more than anything else when it's actually a realistic thing you could get (LIKE MY OWN FUCKING PC?!)

Next, bipolar, say-what-fits-the-situation-best people. When you find out your son is contemplating suicide because of his shit social life and possible clinical dpression, you should probably be worried. Even if you are, telling him he should just get out more and then when he asks, telling him he can't because he ate the last fucking apple turnover and he has one assignment that's incomplete, thus sinking him into an even deeper state of depression, then getting pissed off when he doesn't answer you when you ask why he's being a lazy ass and not working hard with you because he's afraid if he told you, you'd smack him or punch him because he'd say he had no reslect for you whatsoever BECAUSE you smack him and beat him, IS FUCKING WRONG.

You know what, this is going in the vent thread, too. :x

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Okay, so here's my list of pet peeves for the day. I originally had it in said thread, but decided it was also appropriate here.

Ass hats who make plans with you to do something every weekend but never follow through either because they don't feel like cleaning up their house or they're depressed because their 0arents won't let them go out with their fat, ugly, stupid, dump-you-for-her-ex-and-expect-you-to-take-her-back girlfriend.

Also, abusive fathers

The inability to have one thing that you want more than anything else when it's actually a realistic thing you could get (LIKE MY OWN FUCKING PC?!)

Next, bipolar, say-what-fits-the-situation-best people. When you find out your son is contemplating suicide because of his shit social life and possible clinical dpression, you should probably be worried. Even if you are, telling him he should just get out more and then when he asks, telling him he can't because he ate the last fucking apple turnover and he has one assignment that's incomplete, thus sinking him into an even deeper state of depression, then getting pissed off when he doesn't answer you when you ask why he's being a lazy ass and not working hard with you because he's afraid if he told you, you'd smack him or punch him because he'd say he had no reslect for you whatsoever BECAUSE you smack him and beat him, IS FUCKING WRONG.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

people who don't listen to the commands

fucking logarithmic functions

42Cdo

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Lad, go easy on yourself. play GMOD, it calms people down.

and as you don't have you own PC, ask a brother/sister to lend it to you, with the excuse of homework

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

That's just it. My sister's laptop has a passlock on it, which my mother controls. The family PC has a passlock on it, which my parents control, along with admin privelages, so I can't download Steam. Besides, I doubt any PC in this household could run Gmod. My sister's has troubles with TF2.

That's just it. My sister's laptop has a passlock on it, which my mother controls. The family PC has a passlock on it, which my parents control, along with admin privelages, so I can't download Steam. Besides, I doubt any PC in this household could run Gmod. My sister's has troubles with TF2.

I used to not be able to get into the family laptop because of a passlock, then I found out about Konboot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯