Vent

Like, I know there's some pretty heavy shit here, but here's a minute-long video I made about people who label their content as things it actually isn't. Forget the duration, I'm just really shit at editing.

http://www.vidbit.co/watch?v=VSetlCIoln

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

You know at this point, I would not be surprised if it turns out my internet provider is actually conducting an experiment on me trying to see if it's possible to create a psychopath through prolonged financial abuse. The more time goes on and the more I have to tolerate their garbage "service" the darker my thoughts get and at this point, I'm honestly afraid I might do something I'll regret if this shit keeps up. How is any of what they do even legal? Like how the fuck are they even allowed to charge inexcusably high prices for what equates to a person sketching out the web page then mailing it to my door step?

Eat shit, Earthlink. No one in this reality will miss you when you're gone.

Retired Forum Moderator

Man am I glad this week is over! I'm officially on holiday for the next ten days.

On a related note, I'm beginning to think Asda has ceased to be a legitimate business and has instead become a death cult. Yesterday (a Sunday) at half eight in the morning me and my friend/work colleague were rather up against it due to two other bumbags who were supposed to be there calling in sick - and there being an obscene amount of stock due to the engineered laziness of night staff. The tannoy sounds off to announce that we are having some sort of "huddle" at the front of the store before we open. As annoying and time consuming as they are huddles are a necessary evil in retail, as the management can use the opportunity to make sure every department has some kind of rough plan for the shift, and to generally share figures and news with the shopfloor staff who might not be aware of where the company's status. That is, that's what we would of been doing if retail in England had anything even remotely resembling dignity or sanity.

The duty manager and the bakery manageress said that they had some important news about last week's stock-take inspection, but first we would be having some sort of "warm-up" in order to get us into a "positive" frame of mind. The very worst excesses of team-building people-resources guff didn't prepare me for the hideous cringe-worthy spectacle we were subjected to and expected to partake in. The managers in question told us to "loosen-up", and the duty manager then instructed his captive audience to follow his lead as he made a rolling gesture with his arms and leant backwards, snapping back up to shout the stores name in some kind of exaltation or war cry. What depressed me utterly was the nervy and insincere participation of almost everyone there - think at least forty plus grown men and women copying two peoples pseudo-Gangnam mince without trying to reject or deny it. Utterly gobsmacked by this performance and horrified by most of the other workers compliance with it, me and about seven other people from various departments stood a little off to the side, staring at the crowd and managers with a peculiar mixture of genuine horror, abject moral disgust and incredulity.

Eventually, after about five minutes of this protracted ritual humiliation we learned that we had failed the stock-take inspection, by quite an enormous margin. What in the sweet living fuck was all of that about?! Did they figure that the news was so indefensible and demonstrative of our stores utter incompetence that they had to shoehorn-in some willfully forced positivity to the revelation that the company is falling apart at the seams. If they cared as much as they claimed to, wouldn't some grimly determined rhetoric have served the purpose much more aptly? Apparently this nonsense is going to happen every Sunday morning now. I've made it abundantly clear to anybody with seniority that if they want me to waste my time this badly, that they can expect me to attend but certainly not participate in it.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Lived in Taiwan for 10 days now. So far this has happened:

- Came one day early so had to book a really shitty hotel for one day. The hotel had cockroaches and shit.

- Have been very constantly sweating and ruining my clothes due to how hot and damp the place is.

- Chugged a bottle of vodka on a challenge and woke up in the hospital.

- Fell down and broke my glasses while having an alcohol-infused breakdown.

- I left half my money in the hospital bathroom next day morning.

- My belt ripped in half while I was doing a party trick.

- Cut myself in a bunch of places shaving with a new razor.

- I have bruises on my legs, arms and face.

- Only ate Burger King for the last few days.

- Laundry fucked up and ripped my good shirt in two places and half my clothes now smell like dog fur for some reason.

- Missed my flight back to Mongolia and I am sleeping at the airport at the moment.

You'd think I'm venting, but I'm actually really happy I had such a random fucking set of days for a while. It's a great contrast to the rest of the days in my life to be honest, coupled with great tourism. Everything is so frustrating yet so exciting when nothing goes to plan. At all.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Fuck this lack of water. How are we supposed to wash the dishes and take showers,huh? HUH?!

I'm NOT going to stand for this. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Fuck this lack of water. How are we supposed to wash the dishes and take showers,huh? HUH?!

It's garbage day!

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

It's garbage day!

i7gIpuIVE3k

Ugh, speaking of garbage, someone's been putting garbage in our recycling bin at work (do note, I take care of the garbage on Monday mornings, and even in my tired state, I've never put the garbage in recycling). Because of this, the recycling people wont take our bin, so we need to transfer the garbage (and recycling) to the garbage bin. That shit's nasty.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Computer's randomly shutting down again. Seems to be worse too, cause I could go away after booting it up again, and when I come back, it's off again. Monitor's still on though. Dad thinks it's my PSU overheating. I have a 750W one, so I don't think being idle's overheating it. I've cleaned the surrounding area, made sure it was dust free, and it still shuts down. Scanned for viruses, am clean. I left it off overnight. I don't know what else to do.

Computer's randomly shutting down again. Seems to be worse too, cause I could go away after booting it up again, and when I come back, it's off again. Monitor's still on though. Dad thinks it's my PSU overheating. I have a 750W one, so I don't think being idle's overheating it. I've cleaned the surrounding area, made sure it was dust free, and it still shuts down. Scanned for viruses, am clean. I left it off overnight. I don't know what else to do.

Download CPUID HWMonitor and take a quick look at the temperatures. You can also try looking at the Windows log files to see if anything triggered a shutdown.

Your BIOS or UEFI might have built-in hardware diagnostic tests you can run as well.

Yeah I tried checking event log, but my computer shut down. Using my tablet until I get a higher quality PSU.

Could be your HDD. I had a PC once that would randomly shut down for no reason. I replaced the PSU and nothing happened. But then when I wiped the HDD and reinstalled Windows on to it stopped randomly shutting down.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Yeah I tried checking event log, but my computer shut down. Using my tablet until I get a higher quality PSU.

Try booting up in safe mode and see if it still does it.

While many people hated him, I would rather have Justin Bieber still popular than Jacob Sartorius; I mean, at least Bieber has some talent; he can sing and plays the guitar well.

KJWZSEkCrAM

Here's him in 2008 before he got famous and you can see he has talent; he wouldn't have been picked up if he didn't.

Meanwhile, Jacob Sartorius's singing is masked by autotune and he doesn't play any instruments himself.

"He's famous for being famous, he's another one of those."

-IHE

What happened between 2011 and now? It's only been 5 years.

His vines are those #sorelateable, trite filler vines, and as much as I hate to admit it, there are some actually. . .good vines out there. Like, at least Thomas Sanders puts some effort into what he does, Sartorius just does some whips, nae naes, and gets millions.

I feel like I'm beating forty dead horses right now but whatever.

Try booting up in safe mode and see if it still does it.

This is the most recent error I got:

The UAC File Virtualization service failed to start due to the following error:

This driver has been blocked from loading

While many people hated him, I would rather have Justin Bieber still popular than Jacob Sartorius; I mean, at least Bieber has some talent; he can sing and plays the guitar well.

KJWZSEkCrAM

Here's him in 2008 before he got famous and you can see he has talent; he wouldn't have been picked up if he didn't.

Meanwhile, Jacob Sartorius's singing is masked by autotune and he doesn't play any instruments himself.

"He's famous for being famous, he's another one of those."

-IHE

What happened between 2011 and now? It's only been 5 years.

His vines are those #sorelateable, trite filler vines, and as much as I hate to admit it, there are some actually. . .good vines out there. Like, at least Thomas Sanders puts some effort into what he does, Sartorius just does some whips, nae naes, and gets millions.

I feel like I'm beating forty dead horses right now but whatever.

Jacob Sartorius is just that popular child star to hate

Justin had no talent either, let's not kid ourselves

the name's riley

z-funny-1.jpg

Oh hey, question mark at the end of your statement. I'm no Grammar Nazi, but this grinds my gears?

Oh hey, question mark at the end of your statement. I'm no Grammar Nazi, but this grinds my gears?

Yes it's pretty fucking annoying?

On a similar note I hate people who use commas instead of periods at the ends of their sentences, I once saw this massive paragraph with nothing but commas, It hurt my soul,

People who use and more than once and periods for incomplete sentences. are pretty annoying as well.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

yeah but you have to admit it is pretty annoying when people use no punctuation or at all and dont even capitalise their letters i mean it makes them look like theyre not even trying and its kinda hard to read too

Or How About When They Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?