Vent

After seeing so many damn articles on; "HL3 confirmed" "HL3 not confirmed" I'm just not trusting anything anymore. XD If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. It's not the end of the world if HL3 isn't made or doesn't exist.

This and words like "supposedly" followed by your source (like 'he supposedly works at VALVe') throws all credibility out of the window for me.

And don't forget straight out of the URL even "alleged valve insider". >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I don't even know if it's true,to be honest. It just killed my mood for this article to even exist.

OT:Overslept and NEARLY missed a lecture,but at least I made it (and it was snowing).

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

I don't even know if it's true,to be honest. It just killed my mood for this article to even exist.

Well, welcome to the internet then. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

For some reason, today's trainride made me extremely aggressive, to the point where I had to hold myself back from giving certain people a boot to the face. I can't even tell you exactly why, I just saw so many people who look like the personification of everything I hate in the majority of today's society.

There will probably be a bigger vent about this in the near future.

What the heeeck. >.> There's gotta be something fucked up with that kid's head. Otherwise I'm hoping this is somehow fake or something.

-------

A quick way to raise my blood pressure: imply that you have experienced slavery in 21st century America, despite the fact tha nobody has experienced slavery for the last ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS. If you had said segregation, then maybe, but even then, you'd have to be 65 years old to experience it first hand, not Millenial #53.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

A quick way to raise my blood pressure: imply that you have experienced slavery in 21st century America, despite the fact tha nobody has experienced slavery for the last ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS. If you had said segregation, then maybe, but even then, you'd have to be 65 years old to experience it first hand, not Millenial #53.

What if they meant some stupid shit like being kidnapped and put in some guy's basement? >.> Cause... that happens. And technically that would be called slavery.

-------

I think he's referring to the modern trend of "Your ancestor oppressed my ancestor therefore you are oppressing me." that seems to be so popular lately. You know, the totally legitimate Transitive Property of Oppression.

You ever just upset yourself trying to be sarcastic? I just did that.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm a tad worried that I'm going to send you over the edge Ninja, but although the "identitarian" angle of this article is extraordinarily desperately sad, there is actually a precedent for this in psychology. Ever heard of phantom limb syndrome? The article itself touches on it's less populist title body integrity identity disorder towards the end. The "transabled" minority iteration is a news to me though, I'll admit. I think it's yet another depressing symptom of the kind of selfishly one-dimensional identity politics that rules so much public debate now. I worry that things like this potentially undermine the reception of other legitimately disabled people, and even sexual/gender minorities.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

I think he's referring to the modern trend of "Your ancestor oppressed my ancestor therefore you are oppressing me." that seems to be so popular lately. You know, the totally legitimate Transitive Property of Oppression.

You ever just upset yourself trying to be sarcastic? I just did that.

Yeah, that. I guess I should have specified legal slavery. "Former slave owner" my ass. . .

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

Time for a long ass vent!

For ages I've been trying to find and look for communities that are fun, friendly, and accepting. Apparently that's too much to ask for. >.> Found one forum (was a really shitty designed forum but whatever, I put up with it), fairly active. Wasn't long before I got into the global chat and started talking to the people there. They were... people. Like, had their bad traits and their good traits. That's fair enough. Soon I decided to create a Discord group for everyone to use instead of the site's terrible one. It was all good and popular and active, people seemed to like it. But then their 'true colours' kinda spilled out and it reminded me that you can't possibly befriend everyone. There are simply people who you will never get along with and I seemed to find a huge cluster of them all at once, unlucky me.

They just spent the majority of their days complaining about people, complaining about others. That's all they did, spilling out slurs and insults, jokingly to one another, but to others outside as well and you could never really tell if they were being serious then or not. Now I didn't have any specific beef with them, I was just annoyed with the way they acted most of the time. One time they went on another insulting bout, I told them; "At least get a Thesaurus and be more creative with your insults. That would be more fun!" Since it really was just absolutely boring. Apparently it turned into a running joke and now every time one of them says something unoriginal they go; "hurr durr, read a book!". They called each other a whole manner of words, some weren't even true, somehow they still enjoyed it. Bashed on a dude for liking MLP, called him a faggot and gay. I honestly don't get what is so fun about doing that to people but whatever.

Eventually I just thought; "You know what, this place is toxic, it's not going to help my already unstable mental health. I'm leaving." And I did. From a few more friendlier members I found out that of course, of course, the Discord server I left would talk shit about me behind my back. How I was so boring, how I was so bitter. How I didn't know how to have fun. Now I just don't know what to do. I want to make more friends, I want to meet more people. But just the people I have come across lately haven't been the most interesting to me. :\

Ever since I left that forum and Discord server though I've been feeling a lot better. And in a way, seeing all the shitty moderators on that forum kinda motivated me to get off my ass and be more active here. XD Cause I should. This forum has its ups and downs but I realize now it's a lot better than some other forums out there. You guys can bicker and growl at and gnash at each other but it's so tame compared to the other shit I've seen. XD

And yeah, at least in all this I now feel a lot more grateful.

-------

Incidentally all my friendships in voice chat are the kind people would think we hated each other from the outside. That is until we start cracking up at the stupid things we say to each other. We are capable of normal talk and do so often but it's fun to just sometimes let go and have an impromptu nagging competition. Hell, there's like, 2 straight people in that chat of like 15. The word "faggot" has become a term of endearment there and almost always preceded by the word "cute". It's a very strange environment for those not used to it.

This is all mutual of course. I don't talk this way to anyone not comfortable with that and it's almost exclusively in voice chat where I can gauge the situation and their attitude/personality. We very warmly welcome new people and don't treat them that way until we know it doesn't bother them and they join in on it.

That being said, some do take it too far and almost have that as their default attitude and I don't much like that either. I prefer to know the person is a good person before that starts.

Retired Forum Moderator

When a business asks for your phone, please give them a legit one that they can reach you with.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

When a business asks for your phone, please give them a legit one that they can reach you with.

But then it might get sold to Communists who will try to sell you scams!

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

But then it might get sold to Communists who will try to sell you scams!

Frankly, my dear I don't give a spam

CAx4hF1.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!? AUTOMATIC REBOOTS, FOR UPGRADES, FUCKING WITH YOUR DISPLAY SETTINGS, DRIVERS AMONG OTHER SHIT! FIXING THIS SHIT IS ANNOYING AS FUCK AND GAMES ARE RUNNING AT 1 FPS UNTIL I FIX THE ISSUES, AND IT SEEMS LIKE THE SOLUTION CHANGES WITH EVERY REBOOT.

Ignorance, you can only tell someone that something's bad for them so many times till they do it anyway just to spite you. Cut off their nose to spite their face as it where. Fucking hell, what is wrong with people?

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

So I've recently decided I'm actually going to try my hardest to stay single. lol This might sound like bragging,but problem is being liked by a lot of people just isn't fun... >.> It sounds GREAT but it's not. XD Especially since they ALL expect serious one-on-one relationships. -.-

I'm 'dating' some dude right now, trying to get rid of him really. But he for some reason immediately assumed it was a full on gf and bf relationship and now I'm afraid of disappointing him.

Once I get him to piss off, that's it. No more dating, no relationships. I'm not cut out for it lol I just can't.

The actual rant though; was talking to some new dude yesterday, got onto the topic of relationships. He asks me; "Got a special someone?" And I tell him honestly; "I'm just wanting to be single. I'm not the relationship type apparently, but I'm really fine with that."

And then he goes; "Oh don't worry, you'll find the love of your life someday."

Like, what did I just fucking say? I said NO. I don't WANT IT. XD Please. Why is it such a hard concept to grasp for people? That some people WANT to be single? Except the majority are the loud ones this time and everyone expects you to find the love of your life, otherwise you're a weird as fuck human being. Yes, maybe I might change my mind in the future. But right now I don't enjoy the thought of being in a relationship, indefinitely.

-------

Thankfully I've never started one. I just don't like the idea of being that close with someone. I'm perfectly fine with friendships but when it comes to romantic relationships there's this expectation that the other person should fully understand you. That never happens. The relationships I've seen from the outside look like the most miserable things ever. Oh sure they say they love each other but it's a facade. When it comes to actually understanding each other they just talk past each other and do things which would upset the other person without them knowing. Not anything serious like cheating but It's like talking to a two headed dragon. They are together out of obligation. Their "love" is the most fake thing I've ever seen.

And when it comes to me can I expect a person to even like me enough to date me of all people? I'm not a nice person, I'm a cold hearted critic and who'd want to be with that? I'm not someone who you can look to to offer warmth and comfort which comes in a relationship like that. I'm an extremely uncomfortable person because I find the very notion of comfortability to be distressing. Nothing changes and nothing gets done when you're comfortable. Comfort is like an Alcohol IMO. It blinds you to everything around you, distorts your sense of self and compels you to do absolutely nothing.

To put it bluntly I'm destined to be alone and I'm perfectly fine with that. I will not contend with lies and false senses of security that romantic relationships come with.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.