Vent

Join a club, meet some people, do some (responsible) underage drinking, maybe have some casual sex, maybe get a gf/bf. The campus is your world is your oyster my dude.

Haw, I'll see about that. Don't drink though, stuff tastes awful. Also dunno about casual sex, cos I'm pretty catholic when it comes to that (not in the pedophile way)

Just depends on what you get. I think there's a drink for pretty much anyone out there.

the name's riley

I associate most hard liquor with very bad memories, drink it rarely, and tend to go for beer when I ask friends to score me something with the money I'll slip them.

There are four lights!

Whiskey used to make me suicidal, but it was mostly over the intrusive, irrepressible notion that I would die alone. I'm in a stable relationship now so that doesn't happen as much and I really enjoy whiskey for the taste.

We're a little OT tho, so to vent:

Some guy came into our restaurant blasted (which is totally normal, I live, work and learn in a college town) Problem was he was driving. Better yet he was driving the wrong way on a one-way street. My coworkers tried to "help him out" and told him to turn his car around (which was parked wrong) and served him and whatever.

I told them after the guy had walked to the back of the dining area (we do fast food sub sandwiches) that if he looked like he was going to drive I was gonna call the cops. I ended up doing it, the cop came and made the whole group uber home, and I felt good that I had kept someone from potentially ruining or taking the lives of themselves or somebody else.

But my manager was a complete bitch to me for the rest of the night and I have no fucking clue what I could've done wrong in her eyes that merited her acting so pissy.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

She's just like that a lot. She's still a child and needs to learn to mature and make adult decisions considering she's in charge of the whole damn place half the time.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Wait, why the hell is a child a manager in your workplace? Did she get it through nepotism or doing a "favor" for one of the bosses? Like you sound like you're more than qualified to do her job.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

She's 20. I used the word child in a maturity sense, not a literal sense. But yeah, I could easily do her job but I don't have the time or desire to manage a store since I'm taking classes at the moment. Just gotta clock in and clock out and have some fun while I'm there lol. It's a good job most of the time, crap just happens every once in a while.

Over a year without a vent. Damn, I kinda feel bad for breaking that streak now, but I feel like smashing someone's fucking head in.

Welp, now what?

17 hours ago, AP_Pastor said:

Over a year without a vent. Damn, I kinda feel bad for breaking that streak now, but I feel like smashing someone's fucking head in.

Well it's been over 3 years for me since I was last in this thread... And I just fell nothing... Why can't I just feel something?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Ever since I've had my licence I've seen more and more terrible drivers out there.

Now, at first I hated it a lot. People do still piss me off. But sometimes it makes driving interesting, or fulfilling.
I've tooted my horn almost everyday. Sometimes I'll even flash my lights.

Road rage aside, it's quite fun sometimes. 

I just... I don't even...

5 hours ago, sheridanm962 said:

Ever since I've had my licence I've seen more and more terrible drivers out there.

Now, at first I hated it a lot. People do still piss me off. But sometimes it makes driving interesting, or fulfilling.
I've tooted my horn almost everyday. Sometimes I'll even flash my lights.

Road rage aside, it's quite fun sometimes. 

I hitch a motorbike to work nowadays. It used to scare the crap out of me, but I've gotten used to it despite the close calls.

Speaking of close calls, I've picked up the habit of giving these jackasses the evil eye, maybe give them the finger, they don't know who I am.

I seem to have a bit of that Postal Dude kind of vibe lately. I definitely need to unwind soon.

Welp, now what?

On 9/28/2019 at 1:47 AM, AP_Pastor said:

I hitch a motorbike to work nowadays. It used to scare the crap out of me, but I've gotten used to it despite the close calls.

Speaking of close calls, I've picked up the habit of giving these jackasses the evil eye, maybe give them the finger, they don't know who I am.

I seem to have a bit of that Postal Dude kind of vibe lately. I definitely need to unwind soon.

Feeling like Postal dude is normal these days.

There are so many terrible drivers out there. Literally licences out of a cereal box.

I just... I don't even...