Vent

Alright, so I was in English class today right?

and some people needed to go to the bathroom, and I did not so I let them borrow my hall pass seeing as I never go at school so there is no point.

At the end of class I had my teacher sign my pass

so that I could go to the Library for my lunch period

and she holds me back from leaving the room,

and tells me that I should not let anyone use my pass

even though it is my fucking choice.

I told her that I was just being nice

and she said that I was letting people take advantage of me.

WHAT THE FUCK???? FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

{I'm 6'1, and over 200 lbs of lean figure and muscle, nobody is taking advantage of me}

and I told her that me letting people use my pass was better

than the people wasting class time whining to use another pass

and she would not listen, every goddamn time I opened my mouth back up

she just shushed me until I wanted to knock her fucking teeth out.

And she said NO NO NO NO NO you are being a pushover and you are letting people take advantage of you

NO THE FUCK I'M NOT YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!

talking like she fucking knows me or some shit like that

bitch better step the fuck back and take another look

anyway....she is a fucking bitch,

and she thinks that because I'm a student that she can tell me what and what not to do.

fuck her, I'm not talking to her

I'm not being polite to her

nor am I going to fucking volunteer again in her shitty class

Sorry guys, I just had to share that wonderful adventure with you

'cause it's been eating at me all fucking day

-Very7684

What's a hallpass?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright, so I was in English class today right?

and some people needed to go to the bathroom, and I did not so I let them borrow my hall pass seeing as I never go at school so there is no point.

At the end of class I had my teacher sign my pass

so that I could go to the Library for my lunch period

and she holds me back from leaving the room,

and tells me that I should not let anyone use my pass

even though it is my fucking choice.

I told her that I was just being nice

and she said that I was letting people take advantage of me.

WHAT THE FUCK???? FUCK YOU BITCH!!!

{I'm 6'1, and over 200 lbs of lean figure and muscle, nobody is taking advantage of me}

and I told her that me letting people use my pass was better

than the people wasting class time whining to use another pass

and she would not listen, every goddamn time I opened my mouth back up

she just shushed me until I wanted to knock her fucking teeth out.

And she said NO NO NO NO NO you are being a pushover and you are letting people take advantage of you

NO THE FUCK I'M NOT YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!

talking like she fucking knows me or some shit like that

bitch better step the fuck back and take another look

anyway....she is a fucking bitch,

and she thinks that because I'm a student that she can tell me what and what not to do.

fuck her, I'm not talking to her

I'm not being polite to her

nor am I going to fucking volunteer again in her shitty class

Sorry guys, I just had to share that wonderful adventure with you

'cause it's been eating at me all fucking day

-Very7684

What's a hallpass?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=whats+a+hall+pass

" Hall Pass 107 up, 48 down

Permission given by your lover to fool around with another person outside your relationship.

Guy #1: "Dude my girlfriend gave me a free pass to sleep with another chick."

Guy #2: "Aw dude she gave you a hall pass?""

Well that makes the story just a whole lot creepier.

Anywho, I never had any hall pass. Whenever I need to go to the bathroom I just walk out, take a leak and come back as long as I don't do it while the teacher is giving a speech or explaining something to the whole class.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Permission given by your lover to fool around with another person outside your relationship.

Anywho, I never had any hall pass. Whenever I need to go to the bathroom I just walk out, take a leak and come back as long as I don't do it while the teacher is giving a speech or explaining something to the whole class.

Yeah well i think its only USA and Canada that uses those. restricted bathroom access... The rage that would cause =]

Stop posting about your life being "so awful" on Facebook. Don't you dare say, "I have no friends!" Either.

Your life isn't awful. You have friends, you have family. They love you. You talk to them at least once a day. I don't.

I'm 2500 miles from my family, 5000 miles from my best friends. We don't talk anymore. A social day for me is when I say more than 25 words throughout the day. I have a social day maybe once a week. People don't talk to me. I'm under the assumption that I have few friends since they don't talk to me.

You say it's awful that your mom doesn't let you stay out past 7, then the next day you like her because she brought you cake. I'd say, "Alright, maw," if she told me to stay in, but she doesn't because I'm an adult. Your mom doesn't give you that because, face it, you're a sophomore in high school, and high schoolers do stupid things. That's a fact. Yet it kills me each time my mom brags about how she and my sister are going out for lunch, because she's unintentionally making it seem like my sister is her favorite.

Be glad you can text your friends at anytime, and that you have quite a few who say that anytime you try to pull this, "I have no friends" bullshit. I asked a few weeks ago if anybody wanted to help me with a class project. I left it up for 3 days, repeating the question 4 or 5 times. I got no damn response because, face it, people hate me. I have three, maybe four friends I can text. Of those four, two will get back to me immediately. The other two will forget about me for a day or a week or however long.

Be grateful that you have a mom that takes you places, or friends you can talk to at 2 AM. I don't right now. I'd give anything in the world for that. I'm working towards that in the Fall. But I'm not clogging up people's Facebooks with manufactured drama.

You know that feeling when, you know something cools coming up and you're gonna have to miss it? Yeah, well that's how I feel right now when I see ME3 trailers and how it's being hyped up. No matter what I thought of the demo, I am hyped as FUCK for the game, and normally I'd be at the forefront of the pre ordering scene, but OF COURSE, of all games, I simply do not have 60 bucks to slap down. That's what you get for not having a job, or, at the very least a rich upbringing.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Why is it every quarter one of the required classes I need is at night? I can't stand night classes but I always fucking get them. No more!

Retired Forum Moderator

Yeah well i think its only USA and Canada that uses those. restricted bathroom access... The rage that would cause =]

I'm from Canada, and until I looked it up, I had no idea wtf a hallpass was. I guess we have them according to wikipedia but I can only assume it's a rare thing.

University: "Your center isn't making as much money as it did 10 years ago. You need to bring in more money or we'll take your classes away."

Us: "That's because 10 years ago, we had 45 classes a semester, now we have 15. Classes are our primary source of revenue. If you want to make more money, you need to give us classes."

University: "We won't give you more classes unless you make more money...."

Us: "We won't make more money unless you give us more classes!"

University: "Do more job training."

Us: "In THIS economy? With classes that bring in maybe 5 students if we're lucky, who pay maybe $150 apiece, once, for a 1-day class, versus students who are enrolled for a whole semester at many times that much, and will keep coming back to earn their degree?"

University: "Yes."

Us: "WTF??"

my-mind-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

When I have a drastically easier time reading a spanish language play, (and I kind of suck at reading spanish) than I do reading Shakespeare, I tend to think long and hard about how useful my english class is. Frustration is slowly building.

Okay, this has been on my nerves since it first happened waaayy back in 2002, but, why the FUCK won't Square Enix release the Final Mix editions of a few of their Kingdom Hearts games internationally? I don't want any new updates or anything, I just want the damn things. This has been going on for close to 10 years now! Okay, so, they make Kingdom Hearts in Japan, then they released it internationally to other countries with some new stuff in them, namely boss battles and such. Why they added this? I have no clue, but it was there, and it was nice to have. Then, Japan decided they wanted that crap too. Which, I can understand. I mean we got it, why can't they? So they release KH Final Mix in Japan with all our new stuff...plus new stuff of their own. Mostly recolors of enemies and bosses, but they also added new gameplay elements, fighting abilities, other collectibles, and some new cutscenes that better tie the story with the novels. But the big one was a brand new, now deemed canon, boss fight. So, whatever, they added new shit, I guess we can have that stuff for an international release, right? No. They refuse to release an international version and I cannot stand it. My fuckin copy of Kingdom Hearts just feels incomplete now! Not only did you skimp me out of some new enemies and cutscenes, but a whole friggin canon boss fight!

Oh but it gets worse.

So around 2006 Kingdom Hearts II comes out in Japan. Of course, they add new shit for the international release, and of course Japan gets jelly. So what do they do? They make Final Mix + with a WHOLE shitton more added. Shitton more cutscenes, gameplay elements, updated textures for fucks sake! Everything is improved, head to toe. Well surely they'd release an international version now, right? Of course not, you dumb shit. And speaking of which, KHII was actually censored for internationals, too! They changed a boss's crosshairs because it looked too much like a sniper rifle, like that alone would earn them a T rating. So, yeah, KHII, fucked us over.

Recently, they released Birth By Sleep Final Mix for the PSP, same deal. Improvements, no international release. Blow me. This is ridiculous. And apparently, the director of the fucking series doesn't even get a say in how this goes. Who the fuck at Square is causing all this? All I know is, it's pissed me off for over almost decade, and I needed to type about it.

TL;DR Pissed off at Square for not releasing Final Mix's of Kingdom Hearts internationally.

Okay, this has been on my nerves since it first happened waaayy back in 2002, but, why the FUCK won't Square Enix release the Final Mix editions of a few of their Kingdom Hearts games internationally? I don't want any new updates or anything, I just want the damn things. This has been going on for close to 10 years now! Okay, so, they make Kingdom Hearts in Japan, then they released it internationally to other countries with some new stuff in them, namely boss battles and such. Why they added this? I have no clue, but it was there, and it was nice to have. Then, Japan decided they wanted that crap too. Which, I can understand. I mean we got it, why can't they? So they release KH Final Mix in Japan with all our new stuff...plus new stuff of their own. Mostly recolors of enemies and bosses, but they also added new gameplay elements, fighting abilities, other collectibles, and some new cutscenes that better tie the story with the novels. But the big one was a brand new, now deemed canon, boss fight. So, whatever, they added new shit, I guess we can have that stuff for an international release, right? No. They refuse to release an international version and I cannot stand it. My fuckin copy of Kingdom Hearts just feels incomplete now! Not only did you skimp me out of some new enemies and cutscenes, but a whole friggin canon boss fight!

Oh but it gets worse.

So around 2006 Kingdom Hearts II comes out in Japan. Of course, they add new shit for the international release, and of course Japan gets jelly. So what do they do? They make Final Mix + with a WHOLE shitton more added. Shitton more cutscenes, gameplay elements, updated textures for fucks sake! Everything is improved, head to toe. Well surely they'd release an international version now, right? Of course not, you dumb shit. And speaking of which, KHII was actually censored for internationals, too! They changed a boss's crosshairs because it looked too much like a sniper rifle, like that alone would earn them a T rating. So, yeah, KHII, fucked us over.

Recently, they released Birth By Sleep Final Mix for the PSP, same deal. Improvements, no international release. Blow me. This is ridiculous. And apparently, the director of the fucking series doesn't even get a say in how this goes. Who the fuck at Square is causing all this? All I know is, it's pissed me off for over almost decade, and I needed to type about it.

TL;DR Pissed off at Square for not releasing Final Mix's of Kingdom Hearts internationally.

You can get a copy from "play-asia.com" Im pretty sure you wont regret it. But youre right that its a horrible fan-service... Blasted Japs =)

That's the thing, everytime I look it's out of stock. Plus, I really don't want to shell out more cash for a Japanese PS2. And on top of that, I'd like to actually be able to READ the text. I'm not talking about subtitles but the parts where they don't talk and it's just word bubbles. I wouldn't care if they gave us Japanese voice acting for our version, just as long as I can understand the text.

A great excuse to learn Japanese, you know, they will take over the world with radiation-mutated-baby-zombies soon :)

A great excuse to learn Japanese, you know, they will take over the world with radiation-mutated-baby-zombies soon :)

So, here's something interesting. Turns out, some fans made an english patch for KHIIFM. The only way to patch it though is to go through a whole bunch a shit with hacking and whatnot and it's just...EUGHGHHGAAAA

In all honesty though, I'd do it if I could actually find a japanese PS2 online. The only ones I see are pink ones that cost up to 400 bucks. This whole problem could've been solved if Square would stop being greedy and having the peace of mind that 'Ha dumbasses, only Japan gets the best version! Fuckheads. Look at you, having to do all this shit to read our game in your shitty english language. HA! HAHAHA!!!" You get my point.

So, here's something interesting. Turns out, some fans made an english patch for KHIIFM. The only way to patch it though is to go through a whole bunch a shit with hacking and whatnot and it's just...EUGHGHHGAAAA

In all honesty though, I'd do it if I could actually find a japanese PS2 online. The only ones I see are pink ones that cost up to 400 bucks. This whole problem could've been solved if Square would stop being greedy and having the peace of mind that 'Ha dumbasses, only Japan gets the best version! Fuckheads. Look at you, having to do all this shit to read our game in your shitty english language. HA! HAHAHA!!!" You get my point.

Yeah, id wish an english version too. Keeping everyone else away from such a great game.. :x

On a completely unrelated note:

I wonder if Japan is a bit obsessed with pink... Even their metal scene is pretty pink...