Vent

Indeed. It's also a lot more fun when you know who you're partying with me.

It's a shame how few people read books these days.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

3-4 generations ago most people couldn't even read.

Why should I even need a fucking google account for youtube? I don't want any of your stupid google plus shit, I just want to create a channel with a name I can choose instead of using my own name. It used to be simple, I could make a name and a password and all I needed was an email address, but now they've managed to inject their overly clunky ass into ever single facet of youtube. FUCK OFF GOOGLE. I DON'T WANT GOOGLE PLUS. I DON'T WANT A GOOGLE ACCOUNT. LET ME USE MY OWN ACCOUNT. NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN GOOGLE PLUS. FORCING US TO SIGN UP FOR IT WILL NOT MAKE US USE IT. YOU WILL STILL MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOUTUBE EVEN IF YOU DON'T FORCE PEOPLE TO LINK A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO IT. FUCK OFF.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

Why should I even need a fucking google account for youtube? I don't want any of your stupid google plus shit, I just want to create a channel with a name I can choose instead of using my own name. It used to be simple, I could make a name and a password and all I needed was an email address, but now they've managed to inject their overly clunky ass into ever single facet of youtube. FUCK OFF GOOGLE. I DON'T WANT GOOGLE PLUS. I DON'T WANT A GOOGLE ACCOUNT. LET ME USE MY OWN ACCOUNT. NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN GOOGLE PLUS. FORCING US TO SIGN UP FOR IT WILL NOT MAKE US USE IT. YOU WILL STILL MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOUTUBE EVEN IF YOU DON'T FORCE PEOPLE TO LINK A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO IT. FUCK OFF.

You took the words, right out of my mouth, IT WAS ASS SETTING UP MY YT ACCOUNT! :evil:

Wow! I didn't know we had a dam.

**BOOM**

HAD a dam.

My rage about that is forever branded in my GMAIL name for my YT account: iT3et.png

I was like really pissed though and it totally messed up all my accounts so now I have the wrong accounts linked to the wrong e-mails. Such a pain.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When I ask you for a favor, do ME a favor and tell me to fuck off or something instead of making me wait for four hours for you to get here, and now it's too late to get my plans done. To be honest this day has gone from worse to worst. First, our car get's repossessed because of a late outstanding payment, i get screamed at by my parents because i'm pretty sure every word i say offends them somehow(not related to the first thing, it's been that way for awhile.), and then i expect to hang out with somebody who's company i actually enjoy only to get fucked over again. Now i gotta find a way to burn off some excess energy before i physically take it out on somebody.

Okay, I post a comment on a music video. Some douche-bag's spambot finds it and starts sending me 15 or so shitty songs. Thanks a lot, asshole.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

When I ask you for a favor, do ME a favor and tell me to fuck off or something instead of making me wait for four hours for you to get here, and now it's too late to get my plans done. To be honest this day has gone from worse to worst. First, our car get's repossessed because of a late outstanding payment, i get screamed at by my parents because i'm pretty sure every word i say offends them somehow(not related to the first thing, it's been that way for awhile.), and then i expect to hang out with somebody who's company i actually enjoy only to get fucked over again. Now i gotta find a way to burn off some excess energy before i physically take it out on somebody.

I've had days like that too...

Suspecting that I'll have one tomorrow, just feels like it usually does the day before.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Who the hell goes out beating up 7th graders when they are in fucking high school?! And not only that but stealing their money too!! What the fuck is happening to this world?!?! Im gonna fucking kill these fucking assholes tomorrow!! FUCK !!! Does no one have any honor?!

"Life sucks sober!"

only proves they're weak. they'd never do that with somebody who'd fight back. Tuff, Don't go alone. there's power in numbers. It may seem more "honorable" to go against him/them alone. It could either be him getting his ass kicked by you, or getting jumped by 4 men. which do you think will sledgehammer him off a peg faster?

my advice should not be taken, fighting isn't the best way, there's probably other ways to solve this. the Bill Ludwick enterprise is not responsible for any harm to others, destruction of property, or harm to yourself. Follow my advice on your own conscience.

Sincerely, Some guy not entertained enough.

only proves they're weak. they'd never do that with somebody who'd fight back. Tuff, Don't go alone. there's power in numbers. It may seem more "honorable" to go against him/them alone. It could either be him getting his ass kicked by you, or getting jumped by 4 men. which do you think will sledgehammer him off a peg faster?

my advice should not be taken, fighting isn't the best way, there's probably other ways to solve this. the Bill Ludwick enterprise is not responsible for any harm to others, destruction of property, or harm to yourself. Follow my advice on your own conscience.

Sincerely, Some guy not entertained enough.

Yeah just found out where they all go to school, Im taking my friend with me to even out the odds. And I know that fighting isnt always the answer, but right now it feels like its nothing but fair.

"Life sucks sober!"

3-4 generations ago most people couldn't even read.

And now that most of them have the opportunity to read, they choose to screw around instead.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

If my dad ever pulls that fucking shit while driving again, then I swear to god I'm never getting in a car with him again. I'm sick and tired of his stubborn ass every time some other driver does something bad and he feels the need to "get revenge" and I have to sit in the car and yell at him to calm down and let it go. He seems to deliberately ignore the fact that if he fucks up, more than just him is gonna pay the price and I'll be fucking damned if I get hurt because of his dumbass. I about told him to pull over and call my mom to come pick me up. If he ever does this again, that's what I'm doing.

The bastard preaches all these things I should and shouldn't do and then goes and breaks EVERYONE of them. Golden fucking saint, jesus christ.

Retired Forum Moderator

Show him this:

I almost got stuck at school because of these two idiots.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!