Vent

Screw NOT using calculators. I used to always sneak in a calculator during middle school work. Elementary math was pretty easy but once you start getting into algebra, fuck it.

You think algebra is difficult?

Wait 'till you get to calculus/trigonometry. Just me mentioning them to epsilon made him cringe earlier.

Also known as "Username"

Well, that's what I'm doing NOW, but now my school doesn't care (and can't exactly catch me even if they did) that I use a calculator. From what good that does me, half the time I can barely use it with all these goddamn letters and lines and gaah where are the numbers?!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

calculus/trigonometry

Oooooo... Fun stuff there... I used to do that stuff in my head faster than my teacher with computers & calculators.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm 25, and taught myself algebra, geometry, trig, and basic calculus.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Why would you not be able to use a calculator for math? Good luck doing tan(451/112) or something in your head.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know what you just said.

No, my math teacher wouldn't and couldn't let me use it in a state test or EOC test or something big like that, but it's normally used and sometimes even required with normal work and weekly tests.

You must be doing some basic maths then.

I honestly dont understand alot of people who just wants to be together with girls/guys. (Talking mostly my age here; 15)

If you do love a girl then by all means get together, but theres such a big hype about being with a girl/guy. Why? Its not status to be with someone just for the fun of it. And people say: "I have to loose my virginity!!" WHY? Whats so damn important?!

And people get upset if other people has had sex, is that really something to be jeulous about?

But the worst part is that if a girl likes me (I have 0 % interest in being together with someone) then my friend (who likes that girl) will get pissed at me! How is it my fault all of the sudden? How about he tries to win her over instead? Why rage at me for something I cant help?

"Life sucks sober!"

I guess in society losing virginity has become the way to "prove you're a man". I, personally, will take all the damn time I need to do it. I don't want to have sex for the sole purpose of having loosing my v-card, I want it to be something special I share with someone I love rather than just a way to get short term pleasure. I won't save myself for marriage or something but I don't want to do it with every girl I meet either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess in society losing virginity has become the way to "prove you're a man". I, personally, will take all the damn time I need to do it. I don't want to have sex for the sole purpose of having loosing my v-card, I want it to be something special I share with someone I love rather than just a way to get short term pleasure. I won't save myself for marriage or something but I don't want to do it with every girl I meet either.

Finally! Someone else gets it! Thank you.

"Life sucks sober!"

I agree. Being a slut never is a good idea anyway, since it increases the risk for STD's and accidental pregnancies if you happen to do unprotected sex. And sex is ALWAYS more enjoyable when it's emotional and special, at least for me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Gahhrhrr.... YouTube adds, You make me wanne kill people!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I've been desperately trying to categorize my electronic music. just when I think I know a genre, I get a new genre handed to me that throws me back into confusion. I have trance music that sounds like house, and house that sounds like trance. Then there's the Eurodance songs that are APPARENTLY not Eurodance but Italo Disco which, honestly, I can't tell the slightest difference between.

And no matter how much research I do on each of these, I only grow more confused and farther from being able to identify the differences, especially when NEW genre's get thrown in the mix that sound exactly the same. Man, if the difference between the genre's happens to be nothing but "instead of this beat tempo, there's an extra beat over there" then I'm making a folder titled "That uncategorizable electronic shit that I enjoy listening to anyways" cuz this is ridiculous.

FUCK THESE POINTLESS SUBGENRES!!!

Retired Forum Moderator

I honestly dont understand alot of people who just wants to be together with girls/guys. (Talking mostly my age here; 15)

If you do love a girl then by all means get together, but theres such a big hype about being with a girl/guy. Why? Its not status to be with someone just for the fun of it. And people say: "I have to loose my virginity!!" WHY? Whats so damn important?!

And people get upset if other people has had sex, is that really something to be jeulous about?

But the worst part is that if a girl likes me (I have 0 % interest in being together with someone) then my friend (who likes that girl) will get pissed at me! How is it my fault all of the sudden? How about he tries to win her over instead? Why rage at me for something I cant help?

I understand all of this but I keep getting a bugging urge to fall in love with someone. Not necessarily for sex, but I really want to try out all the mushy gushy blegh love stuff couples do. It just seems nice...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I understand all of this but I keep getting a bugging urge to fall in love with someone. Not necessarily for sex, but I really want to try out all the mushy gushy blegh love stuff couples do. It just seems nice...

This. Very much this. And I wish my roommates/friends would stop telling me it's not worth it. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"