Vent

he frequently posts about his fianceé having cancer

He's a delusional, he thinks he's far smarter than Doctors when it comes to Cancer research because he's "immersed himself in the disease". His "jokes" are consistently phoned in and rely on the reader having a superiority complex to be able to enjoy them.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't even know who they are talking about, nor do I care particurarily.

http://xkcd.com/

It's a webcomic famed for it's "romance,sarcasm, math, and language" according to the author. And if you didn't care, why did you post?

Yep. Even the first Elder Scrolls was at least 3D perspective.

Yeah but it wasn't 3D like games today, I can't explain.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Yep. Even the first Elder Scrolls was at least 3D perspective.

Yeah but it wasn't 3D like games today, I can't explain.

Daggerfall.png

As I said, 3D environments, 2D characters/enemies.

Now I want to play some Daggerfall, guess I'll have to find my way out of the dungeon I'm stuck in.

Why is it really necessary to have so many fucking windows?! Why do we need them in every little inch of the house?!

"Life sucks sober!"

does every song have to be about partying and having a good time or some dumb shit about hooking up with someone in a club? sure, the beats sound admittedly good, but the lyrics are so shallow it's hard to believe that things have got this bad.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

does every song have to be about partying and having a good time or some dumb shit about hooking up with someone in a club? sure, the beats sound admittedly good, but the lyrics are so shallow it's hard to believe that things have got this bad.

What songs? Hasnt been any songs the last years.

"Life sucks sober!"

I swear to god if I have to UV map such a terrible, shitty model again in my life there will be casualties. I don't know who taught this guy or where he learned it from but good god he does not know what he is doing. It's like, every rule of proper modeling was broken in 1 single model. I'm honestly impressed by how amateur this is, and I'm an amateur myself. I couldn't do this bad if I TRIED. And because the model is so poorly built, it's making UV mapping near impossible. in fact, there was a section where UV mapping was, indeed, impossible. fucking non-manifold geometry....

Retired Forum Moderator

CAN I EVEN SNEEZE WITHOUT ONE, USUALLY MORE, OF MY FRIENDS BOMBARDING ME WITH URLS?!?!

I'm not kidding... someone sent me like the fourth link to Youtube as I'm typing this, and that's just from him; not total.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Why is it so hard for people to understand a simple fucking "No." ?? I dont care how you feel, I want you to leave me alone!! Do you have to beat the snot out of people for them to understand you?!

And if there is love you are after then pay attention to what the fuck I am trying to tell you !!

"Life sucks sober!"

Another fucking spammer. Yay.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Why I ever made a Facebook flummoxes me. Why I continue to have one does even more so. curse you, oddly addictive website

But some of the posts I'm seeing are just silly; the only things I ever see are histrionic tirades from rather rebellious fellows who think every waking moment of their life is an ordeal because someone doesn't like them. Not to sound as if I'm complaining about how hard my life is (whether subjectively or in comparison), but it's getting pathetic.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?