Vent

I just learned that Guillermo del Toro's "At the mountains of madness" has been canceled...

I'm going to fucking END somebody.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Why I ever made a Facebook flummoxes me.

Question of the year: 2010

Why I continue to have one does even more so.

That was my last thought before closing mine.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Am I the only one getting sick of being categorized based on what kind of music I listen to ?

Like: "YOU sir, are a dubstepitite. I don't associate with dubstepitites."

Or: "Are you a metalhead?"

Me: "No."

The other guy: "Yes you are! You listen to metal!"

Me: "Yes I do ONLY listen to metal."

/facepalm

"Life sucks sober!"

So far I've been accused of necrophilia, paraphilia and of course the good ol' classic satanism. Yes, it's pretty darn annoying.

So far I've been accused of necrophilia, paraphilia and of course the good ol' classic satanism. Yes, it's pretty darn annoying.

My every day in a nut shell

non-euclidean fuck machine

A former friend of mine spread a rumour that I was a pedophile and that I tried to rape him when he was at my house. He is no longer my friend.

"Life sucks sober!"

I absolutely hate people who walk through a hallway in groups of five or six in wall formation. As if walking through a crowded hallway with a full backpack was hard enough, I have to dodge these jackasses while trying to get to my class which is on the other side of the school in under four minutes.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I absolutely hate people who walk through a hallway in groups of five or six in wall formation. As if walking through a crowded hallway with a full backpack was hard enough, I have to dodge these jackasses while trying to get to my class which is on the other side of the school in under four minutes.

OMG I HATE that. They are always talking and going so dam slow

non-euclidean fuck machine

OMG I HATE that. They are always talking and going so dam slow

Be grateful it's just that. Our hallways are a clogged artery.

It's like 2+ of those walls, only they gather in a group around the wall (extending outward so people can't pass), talk about something that apparently makes others want to discuss too, and then after the bell rings, they'll leave the group one by one.

Also known as "Username"

But I don't WANT to take the EOCT!

CONFOUND YOU, MATH!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I'm about the most atrocious mathematician this planet will ever see. I'm quite certain I'll do well on the test after practicing, but I still don't like having to take it given a few of my grades.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

In all seriousness, I'm about the most atrocious mathematician this planet will ever see. I'm quite certain I'll do well on the test after practicing, but I still don't like having to take it given a few of my grades.

You and me both mate.

"Life sucks sober!"

If only my current math teacher was Asian.

Also known as "Username"

Just found out out the university I work at is going to be shuttering most of our facility at the end of June.

Unless a miracle occurs and they decide to let me stay to work the parts that remain, this is bad.

My work commute will suddenly go from 5 minutes to 50 minutes, both ways each day.

With the price of gas and my car's mpg, that's gonna get real expensive real quick. (Goodbye, comic book budget, among other things!)

Buy a new car? I can't afford that right now.

OR, I could move closer... but then I'd be living in the middle of nowhere, and lose much access to the good doctor and good hospital that I and the gf have become accustomed to, plus there's the pain in the butt of selling a mortgaged house and trying to find a new one that I can also afford.

Crap crap crap crap.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I bought a game called Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Lands off the App store a few days ago. Tis a good game, my only gripe is when every time you make a move, the game spawns EIGHT TO TWELVE OVERPOWERED FREAKS OF NATURE THAT INSTANTLY OVERWHELM ME, AND I HAVE TO TRY TO KILL THEM WITH RIFLES THAT, HALF THE TIME, MY CHARACTERS CAN'T EVEN AIM PROPERLY, EVEN THOUGH THE ENEMIES ARE LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!! IT'S LIKE TRYING TO TAKE OUT A SHOGGOTH BY THROWING A RUBBER DUCK AT IT!

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.