Vent

I bought a game called Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Lands off the App store a few days ago. Tis a good game, my only gripe is when every time you make a move, the game spawns EIGHT TO TWELVE OVERPOWERED FREAKS OF NATURE THAT INSTANTLY OVERWHELM ME, AND I HAVE TO TRY TO KILL THEM WITH RIFLES THAT, HALF THE TIME, MY CHARACTERS CAN'T EVEN AIM PROPERLY, EVEN THOUGH THE ENEMIES ARE LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!! IT'S LIKE TRYING TO TAKE OUT A SHOGGOTH BY THROWING A RUBBER DUCK AT IT!

You should audition for RoosterTeeth's "Rage Quit".

I bought a game called Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Lands off the App store a few days ago. Tis a good game, my only gripe is when every time you make a move, the game spawns EIGHT TO TWELVE OVERPOWERED FREAKS OF NATURE THAT INSTANTLY OVERWHELM ME, AND I HAVE TO TRY TO KILL THEM WITH RIFLES THAT, HALF THE TIME, MY CHARACTERS CAN'T EVEN AIM PROPERLY, EVEN THOUGH THE ENEMIES ARE LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!! IT'S LIKE TRYING TO TAKE OUT A SHOGGOTH BY THROWING A RUBBER DUCK AT IT!

You should audition for RoosterTeeth's "Rage Quit".

Did you know that the guy who dose rege quit is a brony?

non-euclidean fuck machine

How do you try to stop being friends with someone who, while a giant asshole, knows where you live, your phone number, and is enough of an asshole to spam your mailbox with stupid shit or call you over and over just to say, 'Niggerniggerniggerniggernigger' all the while that same guy bought you a ton of Steam games and thinks you're going to live together and you felt bad enough for him to still talk to him after your family figured you were through being friends a long time ago? This is the dilemma I face, and I'm only facing it because he looked up my address on whitepages just to, his words, 'show me his power'. I'm not sure if this makes me an awful person or what but I'm sick to death of the whole situation.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

How do you try to stop being friends with someone who, while a giant asshole, knows where you live, your phone number, and is enough of an asshole to spam your mailbox with stupid shit or call you over and over just to say, 'Niggerniggerniggerniggernigger' all the while that same guy bought you a ton of Steam games and thinks you're going to live together and you felt bad enough for him to still talk to him after your family figured you were through being friends a long time ago? This is the dilemma I face, and I'm only facing it because he looked up my address on whitepages just to, his words, 'show me his power'. I'm not sure if this makes me an awful person or what but I'm sick to death of the whole situation.

If he starts to terrorize you by calling and such, you can report him to the police.

"Life sucks sober!"

I don't even want to get to that point, though. I'd much rather us just part ways. Hell, Chuck can even attest to how stubborn he is what with the how they were going back and forth arguing about a dumb arrow to the knee joke.

Make it clear to him where you stand. You have to be a little rude, which sucks, or else he won't get that you're serious. I don't think you should remain friends with someone because of pure pity.

And for what it's worth, I don't think you're an awful person.

I don't even want to get to that point, though. I'd much rather us just part ways. Hell, Chuck can even attest to how stubborn he is what with the how they were going back and forth arguing about a dumb arrow to the knee joke.

Ah yes, that guy.

Have you tried just cutting off all means of possible communication with him? Unfriend him on Steam, delete him on Skype, add his email address to your blacklist/spam filter, block his phone number, etc.

Have you tried just cutting off all means of possible communication with him? Unfriend him on Steam, delete him on Skype, add his email address to your blacklist/spam filter, block his phone number, etc.

Personally, I think that is kind of a douchy thing to do. At least tell him that you don't want to be friends with him but don't just stop talking to him without saying anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personally, I think that is kind of a douchy thing to do. At least tell him that you don't want to be friends with him but don't just stop talking to him without saying anything.

Always a better thing to do. Make sure he gets the message first.

"Life sucks sober!"

:?

Duh. I assumed that already happened; Pinkie made it fairly clear that the kid knows he's not liked.

Really, but then I assume unfriending him on Steam and removing from Skype and whatnot is kind of the obvious next step.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just to clarify, that saying of 'nigger' is not to be taken as hate speech, he really says that on a regular basis. I'm only saying this because that's what Username got in trouble for saying otherwise I'd assume it'd be obvious I mean nothing by it.

Just to clarify, that saying of 'nigger' is not to be taken as hate speech, he really says that on a regular basis. I'm only saying this because that's what Username got in trouble for saying otherwise I'd assume it'd be obvious I mean nothing by it.

Oh thats why he got banned...

A little rough to ban him for that IMO.

"Life sucks sober!"