Vent

[rant]

A few things bother me extensively:

1. Completely oblivious people. For example, people driving huge SUV's while testing and forget that you are there and destroy your bumper on the freeway without stopping. Some people have their heads up their rears.

2. People who feel the need to force religion down my and other peoples throats. When people say that things in my life would be better, or that parts of my government are best decided by Gods way. I know that there is a god, but He wouldn't want people running around smacking everyone in the face with His religion. I find being neutral about religion makes it easier to make rational decisions, rather than "ethical" ones because god would like it that way.

3.Completely ignorant people. On YouTube especially. I know that a few troll or are 5 years old. But people who have no idea what the heck they are talking about start arguments. This is especially the case at my school, in our debate class. People who argue against something they know nothing about ruined it.

4. People who interrupt you mid-sentence. I don't know why, maybe a bad habit, but they feel that their comment or idea is the most important thing in the world.

5. People who complain about being fat or make fun of other fat people and do nothing about it. I will be perfectly honest: I am 201 lbs. I'm not scrawny or ripped. But I lost 45 Lbs by not eating absolute crap and running for just half and hour per day. If it bothers you so much, why can't you do it?

6. People who can't manage money. I've gone through all the business classes at my high school and I've realized that the most important thing about business and life in general is: Don't buy stuff you don't need on credit. It's not free money. When you go bankrupt and you have $20,000 in credit card debt and you whine about how unfair it is. It drives me insane.

Not about people:

Maxing out my heart rate causing a mini-seizure which removes my driving rights for 6 months.

Epilepsy in general, going unconscious, having muscle spasms, and shredding my ankle on a treadmill at 9 MPH isn't cool. Thanks so much brain.

And Finally, The greatest transgression:

7. People who bandwagon. Be it environmentalists or just kids on facebook, people who bandwagon without even thinking or researching their decisions make me mad. Stuff like Kony or the "Dihydrogen Monoxide" experiments show it plain as day. Large portions of people only work for causes because its hip and then drop it when it doesn't.

DISCLAIMER: If I offended any of you, I wholeheartedly apologize. They are just my opinions. I am not telling any of you what is right or what is wrong, just what bothers me. I tried to remain neutral by not mentioning specific groups or individuals. Also, It's been a 18 hr day for me so my spelling and grammar probably isn't the best.

[/rant]

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Thank you. Also, typing and posting that felt good.

Megusta this therd

One thing that particularly irks me are the people whose egos simply cannot appear to take losing. In terms of video games, if they're playing alongside you or others, they feel compelled to blame you and everyone else for losing, even if they may have been partially responsible (or even entirely) responsible for the failure.

In addition, blaming their opponents for being 'bad' when they (the opponents) have won, somehow trying to imply that their opponents won by luck or dishonest means, to somehow try and discredit their victory. The idea that they (the opponents) didn't genuinely beat them, and that they (the egotistical individual) is still better than them. And if you play against them in a friendly game (as you're both terrible at the game) and you happen to get the upper hand and they feel compelled to tell you how terrible you are at the game and insult you personally to somehow waylay the fact that they were bad enough to lose to you and couldn't take it even in a supposedly fun game. Gah!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

One thing that particularly irks me are the people whose egos simply cannot appear to take losing. In terms of video games, if they're playing alongside you or others, they feel compelled to blame you and everyone else for losing, even if they may have been partially responsible (or even entirely) responsible for the failure.

In addition, blaming their opponents for being 'bad' when they (the opponents) have won, somehow trying to imply that their opponents won by luck or dishonest means, to somehow try and discredit their victory. The idea that they (the opponents) didn't genuinely beat them, and that they (the egotistical individual) is still better than them. And if you play against them in a friendly game (as you're both terrible at the game) and you happen to get the upper hand and they feel compelled to tell you how terrible you are at the game and insult you personally to somehow waylay the fact that they were bad enough to lose to you and couldn't take it even in a supposedly fun game. Gah!

I just ignore those people.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

When I am around those kind of people I do nothing, at first. I just watch and listen, untell I can walk up to them and spend a good 5 miniots ripping them a new one. And I must say that that is a great felling when you leave them crying on the ground.

non-euclidean fuck machine

When I am around those kind of people I do nothing, at first. I just watch and listen, untell I can walk up to them and spend a good 5 miniots ripping them a new one. And I must say that that is a great felling when you leave them crying on the ground.

The people I'm referring to won't back down. There is nothing you can say to them that will change their minds, you cannot convince them to see their own flaws. They will argue it until you give up.

Also I find it a little difficult to ignore them when I or others around me are getting insulted by these individuals. Despite the futility of it as stated in the previous paragraph, I do tend to argue back and defend myself or someone else needlessly taking flac they shouldn't be taking.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

im venting about the lack of old school RPG game sequels

(thats my vent)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

The people I'm referring to won't back down. There is nothing you can say to them that will change their minds, you cannot convince them to see their own flaws. They will argue it until you give up.

I am actually slightly guilty of this at times... :?

^ At least you realize that you do it.

First world problem activate. *boop*

I simply cannot find a game that suits my needs. I want hardcore hack 'n' slash gory multiplayer combat with fuckin' huge guns and god damn magic and explosions and undead and shit. I want a game that I can release my god damn anger at it while listening to bloody viking metal. I want a fucking game that will raise my testosterone level by 500% percent while I scream like a god damn lunatic. I can't find it. It actually starts to bother me.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

I simply cannot find a game that suits my needs. I want hardcore hack 'n' slash gory multiplayer combat with fuckin' huge guns and god damn magic and explosions and undead and shit. I want a game that I can release my god damn anger at it while listening to bloody viking metal. I want a fucking game that will raise my testosterone level by 500% percent while I scream like a god damn lunatic. I can't find it. It actually starts to bother me.

It dosent fit all of your criteria but "Jade Empier" migh be fun for you

non-euclidean fuck machine

Serious Sam is the best I can think of.

they feel compelled to blame you and everyone else for losing, even if they may have been partially responsible (or even entirely) responsible for the failure.

In addition, blaming their opponents for being 'bad' when they (the opponents) have won, somehow trying to imply that their opponents won by luck or dishonest means, to somehow try and discredit their victory. The idea that they (the opponents) didn't genuinely beat them, and that they (the egotistical individual) is still better than them.

I see this a lot. It's even more annoying in the sociopolitical arena than it is in the gaming community.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Try Gore: Ultimate Soldier. It's free and it's absolutely insane.

http://www.4drulers.com/gore/index.php

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Learning Chinese is a pain in the ass. i have to be okay at it so i could talk to 2 of my co-workers who aren't even remotely fluent in English.

QED: "Wo Neng yong xi shou jian ma?" means "can i use the restroom?", and it's not even pronounced like you'd think it would be!

Car problems today enough said. :(

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Pony haters.

I couldn't give a shit less about MLP, but I'm fucking sick of hearing about self righteous Rainbow Dash murder fantasies.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman