Vent

I hate hanging around people (irl that is) that I dont fucking know. I hate being nice to people, yet 90 % of the time where I want to say "Fuck you" I automatically say something nice which makes me out to be something Im not: A nice person.

FUCK YOU SCHOOL. FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE IN NEW SCHOOL!

"Life sucks sober!"

Don't they give you like a map or something?

Those are distributed with agendas, and homeroom teachers are the ones to assign them.

How do I receive an agenda with a map? Get to my homeroom. How do I get to my homeroom? I use the map that I don't have!

That was quite similar to a Freeman's Mind quote, but given that I'm not in the best of moods right now, it's hardly tongue-in-cheek.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Don't they give you like a map or something?

Those are distributed with agendas, and homeroom teachers are the ones to assign them.

How do I receive an agenda with a map? Get to my homeroom. How do I get to my homeroom? I use the map that I don't have!

That was quite similar to a Freeman's Mind quote, but given that I'm not in the best of moods right now, it's hardly tongue-in-cheek.

Its probably gonna be the same for me....

"Life sucks sober!"

This ones about marching band.

I'm in a excellent texas marching band (state champs!!!) and we have very high standards in marching and in music. I understand spending 4 hours in the morning working on technique and drill. I also can understand spending 4 hours working on show music for memorization. What can't understand is spending the 4 hours that should have been spent on the show music on learning our stand tunes like they were orchestral pieces. We seriously spent 3 and a half hours on the syncopated rhythm in Boogie Wonderland(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQrqospZDo at 0:33)

For the musicality hearted its basically just all upbeats (and) an 1 downbeat (4).

And we spent about 7 hours collectively working on a measure of our show that is completely irrelevant without the preceding and following measures.

And that we have to stand the entire time, do stepouts (2 forward and backward marching steps) everytime we start a measure (pretty much 8 counts). So 8 counts at 160 BPM is a stepout sequence every 20 seconds. So 3 times per minute for 240 minutes gets up to about 720 stepout sequences with 4 steps each. 2880 steps times the .57 meter step size leads to about 1.6 km. Going nowhere. For no reason.

This leads to me really enjoying the hour of crossfit, 3 hours of drill in the morning, and the 2.5 in the afternoon with wonderful weather such as 105 with no clouds.

Still I'm sure it will all pay off in the end, it certainly has the past two years.

Ah that's better.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Have you considered the possibility that your teachers are evil geniuses?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're IB (International Baccalaureate) teachers, so it would hardly surprise me.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm in a excellent texas marching band (state champs!!!) and we have very high standards in marching and in music. I understand spending 4 hours in the morning working on technique and drill. I also can understand spending 4 hours working on show music for memorization. What can't understand is spending the 4 hours that should have been spent on the show music on learning our stand tunes like they were orchestral pieces. We seriously spent 3 and a half hours on the syncopated rhythm in Boogie Wonderland(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQrqospZDo at 0:33)

For the musicality hearted its basically just all upbeats (and) an 1 downbeat (4).

And we spent about 7 hours collectively working on a measure of our show that is completely irrelevant without the preceding and following measures.

And that we have to stand the entire time, do stepouts (2 forward and backward marching steps) everytime we start a measure (pretty much 8 counts). So 8 counts at 160 BPM is a stepout sequence every 20 seconds. So 3 times per minute for 240 minutes gets up to about 720 stepout sequences with 4 steps each. 2880 steps times the .57 meter step size leads to about 1.6 km. Going nowhere. For no reason.

This leads to me really enjoying the hour of crossfit, 3 hours of drill in the morning, and the 2.5 in the afternoon with wonderful weather such as 105 with no clouds.

Still I'm sure it will all pay off in the end, it certainly has the past two years.

Ah that's better.

I'm in marching band as well, and on Friday, we dedicated a good 3 hours to stand music as well. To us though, playing Louie Louie and Centerfold is the best damn thing about band. We always have fun with it. We don't mind working on marching technique either, because march offs :D

However the most irritatingly retarded part is GOING THROUGH CHARTS. There are about 5 people in the whole damn band that understand how to march properly in show and move to fit the form. Thus, nobody can hold a straight line during a company front or a gate move. It's very irritating that every chart I have to instruct about 8 different freshmen to do this and not what they just did, only to have them repeat the mistake because they're thickheaded freshmen. So I feel your pain dude. Thing is this isn't even my vent.

So here goes:

MY FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAG PRICKS! Earlier my sister was incessantly playing Keyboard Cat over and over on her piano, at most times just hitting the playback button and playing it over and over again and listen to it. Now, she's 12 years old and it's not in her nature to actually care about a retarded tune, I'm under the impression she is just doing it to upset me. So I go over and ask her to close her door so I don't have to listen to her. She of course, in her self-entitled 12 year old voice, refuses. So I go to dad, who I have to fight over saying "go clean your room" to get my point across, gives eventually and tells her to shut her door when she's playing. She then turns down the volume so they can't hear and keeps playing without shutting her door. I go back to my dad still trying to tell me to go away whilst I tell him the problem, so they call her down and tell her not to, while she explains that she wasn't actually playing. Mom, being the only intelligent sensible unbiased person in the family, tells her that regardless, if she hears the piano or flute playing and her door is open, she's getting her ass whooped

So, I go back to my own room and clean up, then I get out my music to practice for marching band and for the YouTube channel I'm trying to open up. About 30 seconds in, dad hollers for me, asks me if my room is clean, which it is, and tyen asks me "Why are you trying to irritate your sister?" Now mind you, dad removed my bedroom door months ago, so I can't shut it when practicing. I tell him I'm not trying to irritate her, I'm just practicing for the band that I'm actually part of and expected to practice for. I tell him that I'm actually practicing unlike her, as she simply presses keys and then hits the playback. So, being as he is a total jackass, he tells me I can't practice until later. So I ask why, and he tells me that ever recurring answer "because I said so." I'm pretty sure I know the answer is "because I like your sister more and even though you're the more talented musician, she should be the one who's allowed to do as she pleases while you have to be my slave whom I constantly opress for my own benefit."

I fucking hate both of them. I always wonder why I can't have a good relationship with my sister, then I realize that it's because every time I try to be nice, she acts like a complete bitch just to piss me off. So it's not my fault, I guess, thoug I'm sure my father would say that even when you do something nice for your sister and she returns the favor by yelling insensible bullshit in your ear and calling the dogs away from you when you're obviously trying to spend time with them and not sharing food with you when you recently bought her gum and candy, her reasoning for selfishness being "You didn't HAVE to get me that," that I should still be nice to her regardless. I feel like that would be difficult for anyone...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Rant 1: Fuck you, dentist. I will call you when I want to check my teeth. Dont make me call you up and cancel the time.

Rant 2: The grenade launcher is in the game to be used. Shut the fuck up or go on another server.

Rant 3: Go fuck yourself high school piece of shit.

Rant 4: Treating me like crap for 8 years, and then be nice once in a while the next 2 years DO NOT change anything. (You are gonna get whats fucking coming. I dont consider you to be family you bastard)

Rant 5: STOP SPAMMING DISGUSTING FUCKING PICTURES!!!!!

"Life sucks sober!"

It's interesting yet weird. It seems like I still have the Net connection.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

at 0:33)

Ah that's better.

I'm in marching band as well, and on Friday, we dedicated a good 3 hours to stand music as well. To us though, playing Louie Louie and Centerfold is the best damn thing about band. We always have fun with it. We don't mind working on marching technique either, because march offs :D

However the most irritatingly retarded part is GOING THROUGH CHARTS. There are about 5 people in the whole damn band that understand how to march properly in show and move to fit the form. Thus, nobody can hold a straight line during a company front or a gate move. It's very irritating that every chart I have to instruct about 8 different freshmen to do this and not what they just did, only to have them repeat the mistake because they're thickheaded freshmen. So I feel your pain dude. Thing is this isn't even my vent.

So here goes:

MY FAMILY IS A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAG PRICKS! Earlier my sister was incessantly playing Keyboard Cat over and over on her piano, at most times just hitting the playback button and playing it over and over again and listen to it. Now, she's 12 years old and it's not in her nature to actually care about a retarded tune, I'm under the impression she is just doing it to upset me. So I go over and ask her to close her door so I don't have to listen to her. She of course, in her self-entitled 12 year old voice, refuses. So I go to dad, who I have to fight over saying "go clean your room" to get my point across, gives eventually and tells her to shut her door when she's playing. She then turns down the volume so they can't hear and keeps playing without shutting her door. I go back to my dad still trying to tell me to go away whilst I tell him the problem, so they call her down and tell her not to, while she explains that she wasn't actually playing. Mom, being the only intelligent sensible unbiased person in the family, tells her that regardless, if she hears the piano or flute playing and her door is open, she's getting her ass whooped

So, I go back to my own room and clean up, then I get out my music to practice for marching band and for the YouTube channel I'm trying to open up. About 30 seconds in, dad hollers for me, asks me if my room is clean, which it is, and tyen asks me "Why are you trying to irritate your sister?" Now mind you, dad removed my bedroom door months ago, so I can't shut it when practicing. I tell him I'm not trying to irritate her, I'm just practicing for the band that I'm actually part of and expected to practice for. I tell him that I'm actually practicing unlike her, as she simply presses keys and then hits the playback. So, being as he is a total jackass, he tells me I can't practice until later. So I ask why, and he tells me that ever recurring answer "because I said so." I'm pretty sure I know the answer is "because I like your sister more and even though you're the more talented musician, she should be the one who's allowed to do as she pleases while you have to be my slave whom I constantly opress for my own benefit."

I fucking hate both of them. I always wonder why I can't have a good relationship with my sister, then I realize that it's because every time I try to be nice, she acts like a complete bitch just to piss me off. So it's not my fault, I guess, thoug I'm sure my father would say that even when you do something nice for your sister and she returns the favor by yelling insensible bullshit in your ear and calling the dogs away from you when you're obviously trying to spend time with them and not sharing food with you when you recently bought her gum and candy, her reasoning for selfishness being "You didn't HAVE to get me that," that I should still be nice to her regardless. I feel like that would be difficult for anyone...

Wait a second, how come your sister has a bedroom door but you do not?

Also, do you have a garden/shed where you can practice instead? I realise it might not be ideal, but for the quiet life...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I refer you to when he said his dad removed the door and presumably likes his daughter more. He probably irritated his dad sonehow so his dad decided to remove it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I refer you to when he said his dad removed the door and presumably likes his daughter more. He probably irritated his dad sonehow so his dad decided to remove it.

Well no reasons were stated so I simply posed the question as above. :3

Pinkie figured that one out. And LS, we cant have sheds in my neighborhood and while I can go outside, it would probably irritate neighbors and reading music out there is too difficult with wind and all.

Dad took the door off because I was using my iPod when I had an assignment half done that was due in about 3 days. :|

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Pinkie figured that one out. And LS, we cant have sheds in my neighborhood and while I can go outside, it would probably irritate neighbors and reading music out there is too difficult with wind and all.

Dad took the door off because I was using my iPod when I had an assignment half done that was due in about 3 days. :|

Is he unwilling to negotiate for its return in exchange for penitence, house-work, silverware, etc?

I've busted my ass all summer for him and Ive gotten payed. But he wont give my door back ever it seems...

That sucks man!

I'm not quite familiar with what at "chart", "company front", or "gate move"

I'm going to assume that a chart is a set of corrdinates based on yard lines and hashes while a gate move is a rotation of a block of marchers? Maybe a company front is a waht we call a "slide" where we move directly across the field. Our school does things a bit bass ackwards.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

That sucks man!

I'm not quite familiar with what at "chart", "company front", or "gate move"

I'm going to assume that a chart is a set of corrdinates based on yard lines and hashes while a gate move is a rotation of a block of marchers? Maybe a company front is a waht we call a "slide" where we move directly across the field. Our school does things a bit bass ackwards.

You nailed chart on the head. Just a packet of papers with positions of the people on the field.

A gate is when a line of people rotate the line from one end, the way my door would open if it were attached to it's hinges and not sitting in the corner of my room.

A company front is when the entire band assembles in a couple lines, making a long shallow rectangle, and we march straight towards the home stands.