Vent

it's good to know that 2 people are gonna be forced to wait on me because since I didn't tell my ride "I want to leave at the usual time tomorrow" the night before, he thought I didn't want to go at all. I've done this every tuesday for 5 months. What on earth possessed him that today was gonna be ANY different? Do I really have to spell it out every day that my schedule is proceeding as it normally is planned? Apparently so. As it stands, those 2 said people are gonna have to wait on me for 4 hours and I'm gonna have to explain to them why.

I'm seriously not looking forward to this shit.

Retired Forum Moderator

Dad: Hey, Daily show is on.

Me: Um... I'm kind of in the middle of something, sorry (Literally the first time I have said no)

Dad: Oh, you're doing that Dungeons and Dragons thing?

ME: Yeah.

*half an hour later*

Dad: Any idea when you'll be done.

Me: Honestly I have no idea. Right now we're in the middle of a fight, could last a few minutes could last a few days

*half an hour later*

Dad: You know, I'm not going to let you spend half your day on the computer any more. And tomorrow I'm waking you up early.

Me: ...Why

Dad: We have work to do.

Literally the first time I hae said no to any thing he has asked me to do in pretty much a month and he retaliates. It's so incredibley stupid and annoying. The worst part is that he's not doing anything bad enough that would actually make my complaints feel valid. He's just cutting out my internet or waking me up early.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Spend 3 months going to bed at 3 A.M and getting up at 10

Then suddenly band and you have to get up at 5:30.

ARGH

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

What's bad about getting up early? I love it.

Try getting up at 5:00 every day for years

Been doing exactly that for 2 or 3 months now and so far it's going pretty good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What's bad about getting up early? I love it.

Try getting up at 5:00 every day for years

Been doing exactly that for 2 or 3 months now and so far it's going pretty good.

Its funny, during the vacation/holidays I usually get up around 8-9 so that I can enjoy the day to its fullest. During school though, I can barely get out of bed regardless of when I get up...

"Life sucks sober!"

Some fucker hacked my Gmail account, and I have no way of recovering it, which sucks. Thankfully it’s an address I rarely ever used…except I used it for my Youtube account. Which has a bunch of stuff on it.

Just kill me now.

Ok *pulls out gun*

non-euclidean fuck machine

Some fucker hacked my Gmail account, and I have no way of recovering it, which sucks. Thankfully it’s an address I rarely ever used…except I used it for my Youtube account. Which has a bunch of stuff on it.

Just kill me now.

Is it not linked to your phone?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, you can send a complaint to Google about it. If you don't have a recovery email or security question for changing passwords that would be my only suggestion.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Google is your friend... If you don't get any recovery help, you'll have to just deal with a lost e-mail.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

A guy calls me and says: "If you touch *insert name here* girlfriend again, I will kill you, ok ?"

I contact *insert name* and ask him about this and asks if he is sending people to threat me. He says: " No I dont care"

I respond with: " So you dont care about people threatening me in your name?"

He says: "No, Im playing tf2."

I say: " Can we discuss after tf2?"

He: "No, I dont care"

I say: "Fix your attitude, mate. What if I would threaten you? Would you not care?"

He: "No."

Me: "Why not?"

He: "Because I dont."

Me: "Lets see how much you care the next time I see you, fucking prick."

Then it turns out, he hasnt got a girlfriend.... WHY THE FUCK DID HE NOT JUST TELL ME THAT? xD

"Life sucks sober!"

So, I've been waiting for this video to come out about the Indoctrination Theory for Mass Effect 3's ending. post extended cut. I don't really follow it myself, but it's still an interesting watch nonetheless. Anyway, the the thing that's pissing me off is, the guy who's making it has said repeatedly how much hard work it is to make videos so long, at least when you edit them and everything, and that he's 'shooting for' around Monday/Tuesday to release. Alright, I can respect that. I mean, his last video was an hour and 20 something minutes, I know it takes a while just to make 20 minute videos on their own. So it's Tuesday afternoon (EST) and what do I find as comments on his update video?

'Better be today.'

'Better be now.'

'Release the whole thing, not just the intro for it you fucking jew.'

etc.

And I'm just thinking, what a bunch of assholes. And I know this is Youtube and all, but come the fuck on. Are you guys really so impatient that if a video, that never got an official release day by the way, misses its estimated mark, you're gonna flip your shit? And that's what pisses me off the most, though, not only are they complaining and threatening about it not being released now, but I know, and they know, there's gonna be a shitstorm when it turns out it's not gonna be released today. And there's arguements about the time buried in that comments section, arguements about every little thing, it's just a mess. And I wanted to rant about it.

First world problems, man.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Eh, peoPle being assholes is a whole-world problem, just the Details change the significance.

So my dad's using my faults to his advantage. When he acts like a total ass and he knows it and I start getting irritated or mad at him, rather than continue being a beligerant asshole, he stops, does something to make me laugh, then continues. I am VERY easy to laugh, and everybody knows that once you crack a smirk, it's impossible to regain your seriousness without seeming absolutely retarded and ending up with this constipated anger smirk. So yea, he's a dick and he's getting away with it because I laugh too much. That fucker.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dude, I just got the biggest sense of Deja Vu from reading that... oh wait, that's because I always here that. He really is a dick. But he still cares about me to some extent. Can't hate him for trying while completely ignoring the fact that he has an anger problem and a manipulativity problem (yea, I made up a fucking word. Call Meriam-Webster, cuz manipulative should have a noun form.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time