Vent

Sorry Shiny :oops::oops:

I was under the impression that he was being an ass about it, probably as I was in a bad mood. I still don't think I would want a room with my friend if it meant putting another guy in a shit dorm.

Lol at Kirky :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Here's todays rant:

We were doing practicing our show music in a small room called the "dungeon"

We all were sweating profusely even though we were inside so I looked at the AC.

me:"Mr.Director, the air conditioner is off"

Director:" And?.. There are kids in Africa living in tents in 114 degree heat"

We didn't turn on the air.

I mean what the hell??!!! I understand that there are terrible conditions in third world nations, but isn't it kind of stupid that we have our own but don't use it? I really felt like saying: "how about we send it to the kids?" or "We aren't in Africa"

I don't mean to come off as an mean person, but using some unfortunate children in Africa to justify us not using our AC makes me incredibly angry.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Here's todays rant:

We were doing practicing our show music in a small room called the "dungeon"

We all were sweating profusely even though we were inside so I looked at the AC.

me:"Mr.Director, the air conditioner is off"

Director:" And?.. There are kids in Africa living in tents in 114 degree heat"

We didn't turn on the air.

I mean what the hell??!!! I understand that there are terrible conditions in third world nations, but isn't it kind of stupid that we have our own but don't use it? I really felt like saying: "how about we send it to the kids?" or "We aren't in Africa"

I don't mean to come off as an mean person, but using some unfortunate children in Africa to justify us not using our AC makes me incredibly angry.

Next time your director says that, tell him there are kids in Africa that don't have the instruments you use. By that logic, he shouldn't let you practice at all. Sounds like he was just being a dick.

Getting really sick of kids who say: "Im a true gamer!! Fuck CoD! I only play quake and tribes! Real games!!

Its like with music, clothes, etc. Why fight the other ones instead of just playing/listening/wearing what you like. Its just so damn stupid.

(Most kids I hear just say this so that they wont get hated for what they like).

Fucking "have an image and stand by it" generation... (I know this has occured before, but this has gone overboard).

"Life sucks sober!"

Unless they're playing the original Tribes, I don't see how a mediocre FPS that you get for free but have to perform insane grinds in to unlock shit (Unless you pay the "Gold" that will always leave just a little bit leftover that is unspendable) which tries to cover up all its flaws with GOTTAGOFAST is that much better.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Getting really sick of kids who say: "Im a true gamer!! Fuck CoD! I only play quake and tribes! Real games!!

Its like with music, clothes, etc. Why fight the other ones instead of just playing/listening/wearing what you like. Its just so damn stupid.

(Most kids I hear just say this so that they wont get hated for what they like).

Fucking "have an image and stand by it" generation... (I know this has occured before, but this has gone overboard).

On the other side of the coin the "I'm gonna play Mario on my Sega, I'm such a geek!" people are also pretty annoying. Both sides are just screaming for attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On the other side of the coin the "I'm gonna play Mario on my Sega, I'm such a geek!" people are also pretty annoying. Both sides are just screaming for attention.

Attention whores are some of the worst people on earth. And people that try to impress you....

"Life sucks sober!"

Alright... alright. I'm not sure this belongs here... and I'm not proud to post here... but this is called VENT. I think I need that right now. There's no time to play a hero, even if I want to.

I would like to keep it short, but it will probably turn into a freakin' essay with no structure, because I write how I think and feel, and that jumps around like a Mexican jumping bean from hell. Never mind, I'm not here to write a school project, I'm here to vent. Or more like, to vomit out my feelings, because I feel like I'm about to burst.

So... there's this girl. Yep, it's a relationship post. One of those. How bleeding unoriginal. But first I should clarify something about me. I'm generally not a really nice person. At least to the people that aren't really close to me. And that's pretty much nearly everyone. I'm cynical, I love dark humour and I have no borders in it, I generally don't have much empathy, I laugh at the misfortunes of others and I'm mostly selfish. I can be a great person too, but that that is mostly reserved for people I care about.

Now, my big strength and weakness are emotions. Ok, I’m also diagnosed with depressions and slight split personality and other mental disorders I can’t even pronounce, but that is beside the point. The point is I’m really emotional. I get happy, sad, depressed, angry... very easily and it’s always displayed really strongly. I deal with extremities. Being average that is just not for me. But the emotion I feel the most is love. That bloody love.

I can’t say I don’t care at all, but I care little about job, money, profession, hobbies, fame, where I’m going in with life in future... all those stuff. My top priority is love. But that of a hopeless romantic. I may be a cynical bastard, but my mind is also filled with sunshine, bunnies and rainbows. Remember that little girl watching the Disney fairy tales and saying she wants the perfect prince and live happily ever after with him? Well, that girl is me. Boy. Whatever. I’m an idealist. I want that unspoiled love. I want my first love to be the last, I want to get old with her and die with her. Yeah, it sounds retarded, wanna puke yet?

Wow, I wrote a lot and I didn’t get to the problem yet. Oh boy.

So there’s this girl. For me she is the one. I know, I’ll be only 24 in a few days, what do I know about true love? That will probably change a lot in my life. I’m just a youngling. Perhaps. But I know what I want now and what I think I’ll want in the future. This wonderful girl.

I met her four years ago and for nearly three years we were in a relationship. Awesome, eh? Go me! I know right? Oh... but the problems were many. For starters, she’s mentally unstable and she has quite a few mental disorders, something similar to me, even though it’s different. Her empathy is completely alien, her understandment of logic is *Spock voice* most illogical and trying to deal with her is nearly impossible. I can deal with girls, but she is completely different to any human being I have ever met in my entire life. It’s really like being with an alien. Oh, and she hates sex. That thing may be a bit important too. We had a lot of problems. Half the time she hated me. We even broke up couple of times. Like... uh... twenty times. Maybe. I didn’t really count. She broke my heart so many times I don’t even bother trying to put it back together. But I did hurt her many times too. Unintentionally, but she had quite a hell with me. We had disputes that made the Cold War look like a minor struggle.

So yeah, if anybody is still reading this, I know what you are thinking. This girl is the love of my life?! Well, yeah. I never stopped loving her. Not for a single second. And she never stopped loving me. Even though she claimed many times that she never wants to see me again (that usually happened after the breakup). It was a sick relationship, but the good things were worth it a dozen times over. When it worked, it was like a constant honeymoon... absolutely perfect. And her abnormality is incredibly attractive. And so is she. I never met more beautiful being, but that is to be expected, I guess.

No, I don’t think I can explain why I love her so much even though so much bad has happened. It’s just a feeling in your gut. You look at the person and you know you want to spend the rest of the life with them.

Damn, I still haven’t gotten to the problem. Alright, here goes.

Three months ago I broke up with her. Yep. Everything I stated is true. But I broke up with her. I had a stupid retarded display of mental breakdown and passion. She was in a hospital and when she came back, she said something really bad I couldn’t handle. She didn’t know she said anything bad - her alien empathy... *sighs* Normally... I would be able to get over it, but maybe it had something to do with my grandfather dying a few days ago... or maybe it just was too much... I don’t know. I broke up with her. And I said something stupid. I don’t know what I was smoking, but I told her it’s because she doesn’t want to sleep with me. That really shocked her, because in the beginning I told her I’ll be with her despite this and I meant it. And now I said this bullshit. She didn’t want to talk to me or see me after that. No big surprise. Well, I got out, after some time I cooled my head and was like “Oh Fuck”.

When I got over the... thing that made me into a raging monkey, I realized that nothing changed. I still loved her. But I really hurt her. What she got from my message is basically “I don’t love you, I just want somebody to fuck.” She had no idea why I did it, but the damage was done. It took until now to find enough courage to write to her, but yeah, I got what I expected. Even though she kinda talked to me... and we even saw each other, it was pretty bad. She claims she loves me no more, she enjoys being single and that she doesn’t even miss me. Yeah, what could I expect? I guess deserve this. Doesn’t make me enjoy it thought... But I don’t want to lose hope yet. We were in tough spots before, she claimed many times she hates me and that we’ll never be together, but in the end, she never stopped loving me and it had a good ending. But it never took three months. I fear this is damaged being repair. It’s even worse than the other breakups... at least for me... because this is entirely my fault. I can blame nobody than me.

They say adult life is full of regrets. This one is mine.

I know, it’s no heroine story, or family dying, no discovery of AIDS, no “father beats me”. It’s a breakup. Nearly everybody experiences one... or many. Comparing to the tragedies of the world, it’s nothing. But for me personally, it’s the world falling apart. I feel like part of me dying.

Sorry for it being so long. I am unable to write things in a simple manner. But I think I needed this. Good day.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/3249/20120910/mass-effect-3-nhl-13-fifa-soccer.htm

Fuck you, EA. Origin isn't enough? You have to try to worm in on Steam, too? Are you fucking serious? I'm so thankful Gabe is in charge because he put them in their place, I'm just worried about what happens post-Gabe. What if he dies at some point and Episode 3 STILL isn't out, and some new CEO decides to cave in and join the EA Empire, and they decide to completely milk and fuck with the Half-Life franchise? They've already pretty much killed Mass Effect, I could not stand it if they fucked up Half-Life.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/3249/20120910/mass-effect-3-nhl-13-fifa-soccer.htm

Fuck you, EA. Origin isn't enough? You have to try to worm in on Steam, too? Are you fucking serious? I'm so thankful Gabe is in charge because he put them in their place, I'm just worried about what happens post-Gabe. What if he dies at some point and Episode 3 STILL isn't out, and some new CEO decides to cave in and join the EA Empire, and they decide to completely milk and fuck with the Half-Life franchise? They've already pretty much killed Mass Effect, I could not stand it if they fucked up Half-Life.

If this ever happens I will do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

I'm pissed right now becasue I'm unable to Vent!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

8:15 - 16:45 (8:15 am - 4:45 pm) is just a too long day for me. Please stop having so much damn time inbetween classes.

"Life sucks sober!"

I don't think I present myself very well. My voice is kinda monotone, and I'm constantly breathing through my mouth. I'm worried people think I'm retarded or something.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

I have a close to nonexistant social life, I don't really meet up with anyone after class, I hardly put any effort into studying or come to think of it, near anything. I've yet to meet anyone who I can actually love for personality, rather than physical qualities; granted, that's not an easy task when I don't enjoy going out that much. Though I lack any really good friends, I still chat with a few every now and then, and really, I'm not that bothered with it all in the end.

To appease the negativity of the vent, I'll say that I'm not usually serious and spend most of my time with comedy and laughter being my companion. Be it self-illusion or not, it makes me feel better.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

I have a close to nonexistant social life, I don't really meet up with anyone after class, I hardly put any effort into studying or come to think of it, near anything. I've yet to meet anyone who I can actually love for personality, rather than physical qualities; granted, that's not an easy task when I don't enjoy going out that much. Though I lack any really good friends, I still chat with a few every now and then, and really, I'm not that bothered with it all in the end.

To appease the negativity of the vent, I'll say that I'm not usually serious and spend most of my time with comedy and laughter being my companion. Be it self-illusion or not, it makes me feel better.

Contrary to your name, you're not that different. At least not that different from me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm too tired and irritated to post anything long so I'll just say this:

Nothing is dumber and more annoying than an art "critic" who doesn't know how to properly critic art. AKA 90% of "art critics" on tumblr. God they irk me.

Retired Forum Moderator

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Welcome to the club.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!