Vent

Oh my god valve's servers are pissing me the fuck off. I joined 16 different servers that said they were at least 30 people, and they were all empty. How come this crap is STILL HAPPENING?! It's been going on for years with no attempts to fix it. man someone needs to get their ass fired.

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh my god valve's servers are pissing me the fuck off. I joined 16 different servers that said they were at least 30 people, and they were all empty. How come this crap is STILL HAPPENING?! It's been going on for years with no attempts to fix it. man someone needs to get their ass fired.

I friggen hate that. Try checking the full server info if you haven't already, the player list is usually accurate.

I do, it just gives me some message about being unable to track players on any server that isn't independent, regardless of actual player count. :/

Retired Forum Moderator

Didn't they release a patch to fix that?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I'm too negative, I think I'll talk about things I love.

Unreal, BioShock 2, System Shock 2, Killer7, Half Life, Ross Scott's Machinima, Mind Series, Ramen Noodles, Noses, Biscuits and Gravy, Bass Guitars, Pianos, Mike Patton, Mike Patton, F.E.A.R 1, Doom, when my internet runs perfect and I get a smooth connection during gaming, that one mission in Black Ops where you're jumping around on rooftops, picking my nose and not getting caught, Derrick Comedy's Mystery Team, Eraserhead, and Stanley Kubrick.

Ah, that felt good.

but I hate Gnats, stupid jerks keep crawling on my computer screen.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

stupid jerks keep crawling on my computer screen.

Then they're not gnats, they're fruit-flies. Try getting one up your nose one of these days...

I hate Vent... Everybody wants to use it or Teamspeak, and I hate them all! Someone should figure out a decent one that uses a low-quality audio that doesn't triple your ping just by running it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Damned midges are everywhere.

Also you can at least blacklist servers in TF2.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Ugh, I hate our computer. Even at the lowest settings, TF2 lags.

EDIT: OH COME ON! NOW IT WON'T EVEN PLAY YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

TF2 hitboxes and the Tomislav.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

You don't have to worry about hitboxes when you have a flamethrower...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH, I'M COVERED WITH MOSQUITO BITES AND SORES FROM A ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE PLANTS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I just got the Tomislav >:D it's so over-powered

Overpowered with 20% slower firing speed? I think you overestimate your chances against another heavy.

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH, I'M COVERED WITH MOSQUITO BITES AND SORES FROM A ALLERGIC REACTION TO THE PLANTS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Watch out for plants, they suck your blood!

Lol, watching people on youtube talk trash about America again. The funniest thing about these shallow minded retards is that when they go dissing another country, it makes them worse than the country they hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avU5onrWfYo&feature=related

a comment from that:

"2 millions visits for this shit...Only an american can laugh at this.Need fake laugh in video to make it funny like 80's shitty sitcoms..."

Haha, okay.

Now, I would have replied to this directly with my rant, but I have the psychology of these twerps down. No matter what facts, logic, or reasoning I hit him with, the answer will be the same. Something along the lines of "suck my dick, noob," or similar derogatory responses, clearly demonstrating the level of mental decay this individual suffers from. So since I can't reason with the shallow minded vermin of the internet, I figure I'd relay my thoughts to a more intelligent gathering of individuals: you all.

If anyone one ever talks trash about a country, especially one they probably don't know shit about, then my respect for you drops to the level of a cockroach in my room. You know, the ones I capture in a glass, bring out to the back porch, and drop a brick on so they never come back. If you act like an insect, I will treat you as such. And before anyone mistakes, I'm not mad he dissed America, I'm mad he dissed another country. I don't care if it's America, Canada, England, Norway, Poland, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, India, Africa, etc. if you go hating on anyone senselessly, then you can die in a fire for all I care.

And that's right: I hate haters.

okay, got that outta my system. I feel better. commence logical loophole rippage of my new one.

Retired Forum Moderator

So since I can't reason with the shallow minded vermin of the internet,

Vermin aren't to be reasoned with... they are meant to be exterminated.

Or do what I do... tell them they're just jelly because they're from one of those countries that doesn't matter. That's usually good for a BAWWW or two.

(I wouldn't ever rag on a country unprovoked, but when someone from a particular country is ragging on mine, theirs becomes fair game for the duration of their participation in the conversation.)*

*Hmm, that's an awful lot of "ations." When did I become Jesse Jackson? :lol:

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'm really starting to lose my patience with my PS3. One of my favorite games, Medievil, is stuck in there and it won't eject the disk out. :evil: You can probably tell from my avatar and sig that I'm a big fan of Medievil, I grew up playing it and it will always be in my memory, but it's very depressing when you realize you might never be able to play one of your favorite games again. :(

I'm really starting to lose my patience with my PS3. One of my favorite games, Medievil, is stuck in there and it won't eject the disk out. :evil: You can probably tell from my avatar and sig that I'm a big fan of Medievil, I grew up playing it and it will always be in my memory, but it's very depressing when you realize you might never be able to play one of your favorite games again. :(

I found this recommendation here.

Force disk eject

Press and hold down the Eject button on the front of the PS3 for about 10 seconds to force the system’s drive to eject.

Useful for example if you try to launch a PS2 game and it freezes. You should be able to force eject the disc and then force shutdown the system.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc