Vent

I FEEL LIKE A SHIT. I can't move moutains with my words. My head hurts... Image a talk between Sherlock Holmes and dr House. Guess who would win? I know, It's stupid idea but that's what I do. I'm a fool.

I need to talk with someone but almost all my friends just pretended to be them. I feel like a shit that doesn't have any luck for people. And the others doesn't even want to listen. They care only when they need something from me. They doesn't care about me, and my felings, my opinion. There are a lot dumb people around I know, but they are not able to understand. They never will. After talking to an old friend I feel... even worse. I should be cheered up, happy to have someone. I don't. He's not my friend anymore, but I still can feel the bound between us. I'm a fool. That's what he loves to say. Of course. Maybe I am. He was born awesome, and I don't. That's the biggest difference. I wanted to like him. I failed.

I'll will never be as awesome as he is. I was allways covered by his shadow.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Wow. Two dogs just killed one of our cats while he was outside, then ran away before we could do anything. We don't know who they belong to, and they actually came all the way up to our porch and ripped him almost in half (each one had one of his back legs in their jaws). He couldn't get away because the porch is fenced in except for the steps, and the bars were too close together for him to slip through (I'm guessing, anyway). By the time anyone noticed, they were on the other side of the yard tearing him apart.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, that's all I have to say about it.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

No. It's a fake. Everything is a fucking fake. Even I.

----

EDIT: Did anyone told you Jek... YOU ARE A FUCKING FOOL?

Now quit it. 

----

Edit2: I feel like a vacuum cleaner, a complete sucker!

The only possible way this week could get any worse is if a satellite deorbited, survived reentry, fell through my ceiling, and onto my balls. Fuck everything.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

The only possible way this week could get any worse is if a satellite deorbited, survived reentry, fell through my ceiling, and onto my balls. Fuck everything.

I have a feeling that satellite I just hacked is gonna end up somewhere near your IP coordinates. Might wanna hide under a table. Or something.

But seriously, man, cheer up a bit. Maybe things will get better?

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I usually go to the store, get a coke and put on some feelgood music, cheers me up :)

"Life sucks sober!"

This is an extremely trivial complaint as opposed to the others in this thread, but I've DESPERATELY needed to let this out for some time.

Team Fortress 2 has quite possibly the worst hit detection I've ever seen in a game. I'm most likely notorious for using this as an excuse for not landing shots, but this is just ridiculous. I'm playing with Minecraft-esque graphics so as to improve my FPS, I've altered my rates to optimize the hit detection, AND I play on low-ping servers, yet I'm lucky to land a shot on a target moving in a straight line perhaps 10% of the time. Numerous people simply say to "Get good son/get on my level scrub/L2P/adapt/nuttin rong wif gaim/etc., but I'm curious as to how shooting directly on a revved up Heavy's massive cranium is me simply missing a shot. Missing a shot is shooting slightly to the left of a revved up Heavy's head (which is nearly impossible if you put in any effort whatsoever). This game's atrocious hit detection is me shooting square on his forehead without even a blood decal appearing.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Hrm. Normally when I miss, I just chalk it up to me missing just because I suck. Usually what happens with me is I do an insane amount of damage and the other person kills me in two hits with about 78% health left still. I don't play the game often anymore, and I definitely haven't taken all those steps to ensure perfect framerate, so idk.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm sick of people who don't genuinely give a shit about me asking "are you okay"? It's so goddamn annoying.

My friend is an idiot. He told me the best book in the entire world is Harry Potter. I asked him what else did he read, he said only the HP series and he's happy. I told him he must read more, because there are more and better books than shitty Harry. Then he got mad at me and quit the talk. I just wanted to help >_>

My friend is an idiot. He told me the best book in the entire world is Harry Potter. I asked him what else did he read, he said only the HP series and he's happy. I told him he must read more, because there are more and better books than shitty Harry. Then he got mad at me and quit the talk. I just wanted to help >_>

Well the "shitty" was a bit unnecessary.

True, there are books that are better than Harry Potter, but there's no need to disparage the only bloody thing he's read.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Yeah, whatever, but the fact he doesn't want to explore new things pisses me off a bit. He thinks he's cool, because he read Harry Potter. He's not.

I'm sick of my mom's crap. I'll start with today. Me and my family are all big NFL fans. Me, a die hard Ravens fan and her a Raiders fan. Today, her Raiders held the unbeaten Falcons to a tie until the literal last second of the game, but they ended up losing by 3. I was impressed by the Raiders' performance, so I sent her a text saying that they played well and that it was a good game. She responds with, basically, "No, that worthless team played horribly and they never had a chance to win it. It's too embarrassing to be fan of theirs, I'm done with them." To which I wanted to reply by telling her to refund my $80 I spent on her replica helmet, but I didn't. What I did say, was that she should be proud of her team's performance and that losing by 3 to an undefeated team on the road is much better than losing in a blow-out. She just says, "It's just easier for you to see it from that side cause your team won."

Fast forward to when I get home from work. My dad and I are talking about the games today, when she walks in and interjects with, "Everyone else's teams win but mine. I'm done being a Raiders fan, until they become a better team." You're a real devoted fan, not wanting to root for them unless they win. Then later tonight she starts going off a mess of anti-Aaron Rodgers speech, at one point uttering the phrase "Discount double-check bullshit."

All of this coming just days after she used the phrase, "Natural death just takes to long." when going on a hissy fit after finding out that the food delivery guy would need an extra day to deliver her cheese-filled potatoes.

And she has the nerve to tell me not to be negative and gets mad at me when I'm just telling a story about some idiot customer at work.

I need to get out of here soon.

All I want to do is drop out of school, start tearing everything down and drag myself down too. I want to destroy for myself and everyone else.

These things I cannot do, because of my family. I love everyone in my family, I could never do something like that to them. I love them and they love me, they gave me life and they want me to do something with it.

The only thing keeping me up is family, if they wouldnt had been around I would probably be dead.

Im happy when Im home as long as my dad/mom/sister/brother etc. is home aswell. Every other time of the day I just feel so fucking down.

I dont like hanging with friends anymore.

I used to be a very social person who just talked and made friends with everyone, but something changed. Im not happy when Im with friends, being with friends (especially friends who are happy and glad) make me so fucking depressed for some reason. An example would be this summer when me and my buddy (whom Ive known since the 3rd grade) decided to have a LAN-weekend. I was so sad during the entire weekend. When I got back home I got normal again.

Nowadays I barely talk to people. When Im in class I just listen to music and think about being somewhere else. Whenever someone of my friends write me on steam, skype etc. I start to feel sad again.

The strangest part is, I dont feel bad about it. I like not being around friends, I like being for myself (or with family).

There is only one friend that I can hang with and he is also a little antisocial, so we dont talk alot.

"Life sucks sober!"

I have no motivation to deal with studying whatsoever, I have no hobbies that aren't related to the computer and I haven't talked to anyone but my family over 3 days, counting out virtual friends and such. I want friends, but I've nearly no one to look to (bar one friend that I talk to every now and then), no one to relate to. Huh, sounds depressing if I put it that way.

538.png

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

Yeah, whatever, but the fact he doesn't want to explore new things pisses me off a bit. He thinks he's cool, because he read Harry Potter. He's not.

I don't really get why that pisses you off. If he likes Harry Potter and wants to read it, at least it's a start. Was kind of dick'ish of you to bash it just because you think it's shitty. Could be worse, he could be reading Twilight.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I don't really get why that pisses you off. If he likes Harry Potter and wants to read it, at least it's a start. Was kind of dick'ish of you to bash it just because you think it's shitty. Could be worse, he could be reading Twilight.

He could be reading my fan-fiction

Do ho ho ohHRKG

Actually the crappy things to read are the fan-fictions my stories compete with.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.