Vent

Indeed it does. And while I am starting to get really behind on my schoolwork I still don't mind because it means I get see that girl on a daily basis again. Was scared that I wouldn't see her at all during the holidays but actually hung out with her every couple of days. So I was happy about that. Still trying to figure out whether I should tell her how I actually feel about her.

Well, that is a terrible vent. Ah, I got something. Since yesterday my stomach has been doing flips again and I have been feeling like shit. No cramps, so not as bad as last time but I still pretty much wasted my last day of holiday on doing absolutely nothing because I didn't feel well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't feel like venting but... I wanne read Lovecraft, but it's so late, I'm tired, tommorow gotta go to school, and I'll be able to take my book only when I;ll be back home, that is... too long for me! I can't even...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Total cost of tuition and textbooks for this semester: $1,119. Fuck everything.

Lucky you. Mine came out to 1500 for 3 classes, not including book costs. (which will bump another 200 on before the end)

And this is only a quarter, not a semester.

College tuition needs to calm the fuck down. They're bleeding me dry. :S

Retired Forum Moderator

The only thing Assassin's Creed has on Assassin's Creed II: One hit kill knives. Why would you not carry that over, Ubisoft?

And in 3, I cant even get the second knife to work.... (Hidden blade that is, dont know if you was refering to the "regular" knife..)

"Life sucks sober!"

I'm talking throwing knives. My problem with the hidden blade is 6 out of 10 times I can't get it to work right. But that's just me and my fumbling stupidity at work, not the game's fault.

I just think throwing a knife and having it jam into the enemy's stomach and watching him fall is so much cooler-looking than throwing SEVERAL knives and the guard bounces back like I just shot him with a nerf gun. And really, I wouldn't be having an issue with this if AC1 didn't let me do it, then. That's just taking away privileges. And not in the usual 'having to relearn your abilities' kind of way.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm a die-hard Baltimore Ravens fan. Have been since 2006. So, tonight was supposed to be a night of celebration, the team just won the Super Bowl for christ sake. Can I enjoy it though? No. Because my mom decided tonight would be a great time to bring up more of her cry-baby antics.

In the second half of the game, the 49ers started to come back into the game. I, being a passionate fan, started feeling a bit upset. Nothing over the top. Just head-in-the-hands and heavy sighs and such. My mom, being the wannabe actress that she is, decided to storm out of the house. She came back after the game and started screaming, "THERE IS NO MORE FOOTBALL IN THIS HOUSE!", tearing down the streamers we set up, and slamming doors, etc.

She comes to me later and says she gets that way because she's afraid I might kill myself if they lose. Excuse me? So I say I get frustrated because I'm passionate about my team. She says, "It's just a fucking game!" Once again I say excuse me? If her Oakland Raiders have to punt on their opening drive of the season, she starts bawling and writes them off for the whole season, screams at anyone who tries to talk to her, etc. And she dare tell me that it's "just a game"?

I didn't get to enjoy the Ravens' first Super Bowl win in 2001 because I wasn't a fan then. This one was supposed to be mine to enjoy, and now I can't because she just had to ruin it.

My mother's estrogen levels were too high and she did $400,000 worth of damage to our super bowl setup.

Sometimes I'm glad that my mom's in menopause and a bit sad for her at the same time. But mostly she's just glad that she doesn't get periods anymore.

Just got dumped on what was an amazing first date because right before I left she asked me if I believed in god.

One FUCKING week from Valentines.

And anyone who says Valentine's is just some made up holiday can just shut the fuck up. All holidays are made up, and their only value is those put in them by individuals, and I valued it a lot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Just got dumped by a girl who asked a question unrelated to anything we were doing at the time one week before Valentine's Day.
Well, at least we know she wasn't for you.

Wait, so it's wrong now to date someone with different views than you? Okay. I'll make sure to shun anyone who doesn't agree with me on everything.

And yes I just realized I posted in both threads Chuck just did but ffffffffffffffffffffffscrew it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

DAMN ALL THE EMPLOYERS IN PUEBLO AND PUEBLO WEST!!!

They take my application, and then send back a reply of "Thank you for applying, but we don't have any openings available at this time" only to put up a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window the next day for the exact same job position that I just applied for... I'm pissed.

Ok, I' done being pissed now. Happy Ash Wednesday to everyone who recognizes it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Wait, so it's wrong now to date someone with different views than you? Okay. I'll make sure to shun anyone who doesn't agree with me on everything.

That would have been what I said to her if my brain wasn't overloading at the moment. One reason I want a girlfriend is so I have someone to make me try new things. I also would have brought up the fact that I never bring it up ever, and neither does she, and I really will not ever do anything bad relating to that.

And BTG, jobs are hard to find. And the reason they put up those signs is so that every single person applies, and they can pick the one out of the 50 that they think will do what they say best.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"