Vent

okay, I PM'd you already, Pest, about multi-posting, and i told you both to stop derailing this thread. This is the final warning for both of you: get back on topic.

Okay, okay. I'm getting straight to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fxircfytvguhyuoihiujknokpl

I HATE SCHOOL. Why must I be bilingual? THERE IS NO POINT TO LEARNING SPANISH, OTHER THAN TO PISS ME OFF AND LOWER MY SCHOLL AVERAGE!!!!!!! Good God, I'm going to PURPOSEFULLY forget Spanish due to the hardships it put me through. FUCK!!

Not sure if misspelling "school" was on purpose or not.

Anywhore, some people like learning Spanish, others don't, same with any other class/subject. Also you're not taking it "to lower your school average", you're taking it because it's mandatory, because supposedly English and Spanish are the two most spoken languages.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Agh, my laptop is continuously freezing on me and I know it's because my system fan isn't working right. I've tried every other blasted alternative to getting it fixed - Putting a portable fan to it, checking for dust, etc. - but I don't think it's getting any better. Now we've got to shell out to see if we can get the fan replaced or something.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Why do I buy guitar hero when all that happens is that Im reminded of how much I fucking suck at them. I get so fucking angry with myself because its SO HARD TO HAVE A LITTLE FUCKING HAND TO EYE COORDINATION!!!!!

It was okay to suck when I was like 11, but now, I should be able to nail all the fucking songs, but NOPE.

Hate myself...

"Life sucks sober!"

Why do I buy guitar hero when all that happens is that Im reminded of how much I fucking suck at them. I get so fucking angry with myself because its SO HARD TO HAVE A LITTLE FUCKING HAND TO EYE COORDINATION!!!!!

It was okay to suck when I was like 11, but now, I should be able to nail all the fucking songs, but NOPE.

Hate myself...

Same with me and Super Mario (of course, unless you're supposed to suck at games before 18).

FUCK

SUMMER

I fucking hate this shit, had it not been for school-break for 10 weeks, this would have been the worst time of the year

Its too FUCKING warm, there are too many goddamn insects, the sun is like a fucking torture device and yet people go: "lalalal its so fucking good when I cant breathe because its 30000+ and my skin gets burned when Im outside"

FUCK I CANT TAKE IT

PEOPLE THINK IM CRAZY WHEN I LIKE WINTER, BUT LOOK AT YOU!!!! YOU ARE WALKING AROUND GETTING BURNED BY THE SUN AND YOU ARE ENJOYING IT!!!

"b-b-but just take of your clothes"

IM WEARING A GODDAMN T-SHIRT ITS NOT GETTIGN MUCH FUCKING COLDER

IN THE WINTER IF ITS TOO COLD, YOU PUT ON A JACKET AND THEN ITS WARM INSIDE THE JACKET

IT DOESNT GET COLDER IF I REMOVE MY T-SHIRT, ITS STILL FUCKING COOKING OUTSIDE

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE FIND SO GOOD ABOUT THIS SHIT

THE ONLY TIME THAT SUMMER IS GOOD IS WHEN ITS RAINING AND COLDER THAN 15+

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

"Life sucks sober!"

FUCK

SUMMER

I fucking hate this shit, had it not been for school-break for 10 weeks, this would have been the worst time of the year

Its too FUCKING warm, there are too many goddamn insects, the sun is like a fucking torture device and yet people go: "lalalal its so fucking good when I cant breathe because its 30000+ and my skin gets burned when Im outside"

FUCK I CANT TAKE IT

PEOPLE THINK IM CRAZY WHEN I LIKE WINTER, BUT LOOK AT YOU!!!! YOU ARE WALKING AROUND GETTING BURNED BY THE SUN AND YOU ARE ENJOYING IT!!!

IN THE WINTER IF ITS TOO COLD, YOU PUT ON A JACKET AND THEN ITS WARM INSIDE THE JACKET

Go to the fucking artic circle if you hate summer so damn much! You're crazy! You actually like freezing to death!? You like having to put on several layers of clothing just to live?! Goddamn it man! I fucking hate the winter! JUST STAY INDOORS IF YOU HATE SUMMER!!!

FUCK

SUMMER

FUCK I CANT TAKE IT

you_are_broken_trollcat-300x300.jpg

FUCK

SUMMER

FUCK I CANT TAKE IT

Go to the fucking artic circle if you hate summer so damn much! You're crazy! You actually like freezing to death!? You like having to put on several layers of clothing just to live?! Goddamn it man! I fucking hate the winter! JUST STAY INDOORS IF YOU HATE SUMMER!!!

Second I turn 18, Im moving to sibiria, right now I dont have a choice but to stay

And I would LOVE to stay inside but "Go outside now, its summer!" -Parents

"Life sucks sober!"

You do realize that Siberia, in the summer, gets warm, right?

FUCK

SUMMER

FUCK I CANT TAKE IT

Second I turn 18, Im moving to sibiria, right now I dont have a choice but to stay

And I would LOVE to stay inside but "Go outside now, its summer!" -Parents

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM THEN! I was outside most of my day today and I loved the warmth compared with the freezing cold.

ARG!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THOSE FUCKING TROLLS!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE FUCKING RETARDED DICKHEADED SHIT EATING ASSHOLES?!?!?! It's people like this who push me over the fucking edge and beyond! Get those ass monkeys off the fucking internet for the love of God!

In my rage I figured out how to deal with a troll:

1. Tell them to cease their actions immediately and issue a formal apology in 48 hours. Include that if they do not do so that you will kill yourself in 48 hours.

2. If they fail to do this, prepare a suicide note detailing to the police that you can't take the trolls anymore and that you killed yourself due to the actions of certain trolls (for instance,"nintendosucks111").

3. Commit suicide

I know this is highly impractical and just plain crazy, but I can't think of a better way to get rid of those assholes!

There's always the ignore option...which helps. By the way, dude. This is the third time You've multi-posted. Do you know what multi-posting is? when you post right after yourself in a topic once or more. I've told you, put all of your points in one post separated by a line break.

The people I work with aren't worth the air they breathe. I'm getting sick of trying to have lively conversations only to be shot down either by one or more of my coworkers. I'm not obnoxious, really I'm quite timid despite how I appear here sometimes. It's not like my speaking can automatically provoke these reactions despite context. Usually I don't let this bother me, since I can shoot them down harder than they can shoot me down, but I got caught with my metaphorical pants down recently and I second-guessed myself. WELL, I came home and looked up the topic we were discussing, which was gravity, to only find that my position was the correct one! But no, I let myself get shot down by a college dropout who can't support himself without his wife and a fucking psychology student. I accept that the loss was overall my fault, but I can't tolerate the level of stupidity that ended up overwhelming me.

Luckily, I have my dispositions to keep me sane and feeling like myself. I can't identify with the general populace that inhabits this country, never have been able to nor will I ever.

I...THINK I can sympathize? At the very least, I know what it's like to be shot down. Sometimes I mumble, but even when I'm speaking clearly, I DESPISE when people interrupt me as if I wasn't just talking. As if what I'm saying isn't as important as what they're saying so they can just talk over me until I shut up and they get their way. Especially when it's something I think will contribute to the conversation and they completely change the subject. It's exasperating as hell. That might not be the same problem but -- Vent Thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Why is it always my friend who drinks til' he passes out and then I have to go get him outside mcdonalds at 1 am ?

Staying up all night, making sure he doesnt choke on his own puke is pretty damn fun... I hope he remembers this when I need money..

"Life sucks sober!"