Vent

I hate urine tests. I had to go in for a drug test today for a new job, and I knew it was going to be a urine test, but I'm also sorely aware of my shy bladder issues where it won't always work on its own. So, to combat that, I ate watermelon, and drank water and milk for breakfast to prevent my bladder from crying chicken. I get to the place where I'm supposed to test, and I'm feeling a slight urge to pee that's getting worse and worse by the minute. Bear in mind, I scheduled an appointment and walked in 10 minutes before that, but I ended up waiting an additional half-hour for the fucking test to start and I'm just dying in the waiting room because of a full bladder. Luckily, I got the test over with without a hitch.

But what the hell is up with companies using ONLY urine tests? Fuck, I'd rather them cut off a chunk of my hair and test that for the same drugs, because at least that's always there and I don't need to drown my bladder to get it to work under pressure.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO FINALLY GOT WINDOWS TO BOOT IN SAFE MODE SUCK MY DICK RANSOMWARE YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

So what exactly does this virus do?

Basically Ransomware will lock you out of your computer, usually claiming to be an official lock from the FBI or something, and demand money(or a "fine" depending on whatever legitimate thing it's pretending to be.) to uninstall the virus. If you can manage to boot safe mode, you can see it in your start-up programs where you can disable it, find it, then purge the fucker.

>Draw continuously for a while.

>Get really good at it.

>Take a long-ish break.

>Fucking. Forget. Everything.

story-of-my-life_o_253556.jpg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Omg had the worst day of my life today -.- I was at Burger King and I asked for two BBQ Rodeo burgers and a chocolate sundae and the lady gives me four burgers, I mean wtf are you on lady :wtf: and If that wasn't enough the chocolate sauce machine was broken?! So she had to use a spoon to put the sauce on my sundae and overflowed it with chocolate??? Omg lady, the next time I see you shit is going down...

31079521.jpg

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

It insults me when people announce a celebrity's or anyone else's deaths through such simple means like Facebook and Twitter and I find it offensive that they would announce this with a sad face at the end of their post - as if that'll make up for the loss of someone else's loved one.

"So-and-so died! :("

You don't generally use emoticons when you legitimately feel sad and I think it's insulting to basically make light of a matter like that even if you don't mean to. What set me off was the recent death of Lisa Robin Kelly (She played the sister in That 70's Show) and how people just don't seem to see what's wrong with how they spread that. A frowny face doesn't convey true sadness and it shouldn't be used to tell the public when a person has died. I know that that's a pretty nitpick-y and trivial matter but it upsets me every time someone does it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I haven't gotten pissed today, but I did a few days ago... I hate it when people can't understand why I want to own and carry a handgun, or why I find the NSA spying so insulting. It's not like it's that hard to understand that I want some privacy, and that I should be free to decide just how much of who I am is public knowledge... Or that a handgun doesn't mean that I intend to go and slaughter an entire school in the next few minutes... (even when it's concealed)

At least the people I work with understand. (the boss [and owner] actually asked me to bring it to work, twice)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I wish we could maintain a "Gush" thread to counterbalance the negativity of this one...just saying.

How can you wish if we've never tried it before? (To my knowledge) I won't be the one to make it, but I'll contribute to it, if I can. I just bought a PS3 for cheap and could do with some gushing.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Has anyone ended up setting two alarms to wake you for work, only to have BOTH fail to go off? I did this morning... WRAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

*throws random things around room, and smashes other things*

GRRRRRR...

*smashes one of the things that didn't take damage before*

*sigh*

I dont know how much more of this I can take....

Im watching a political debate between the leader of the Sweden democrats (social-conservative party, that used to be neo-nazis 20 something years back), and the swedish integration minister.

The Sweden democrats leader clearly states on SEVERAL occasions, that he does NOT blame the immigrants (for the riots that was/are going on in cities with alot of immigrants), he blames the other parties.

The integration minister replies with: "As usual you are just blaming the immigrants."

The SD leader repeats himself, and explains even more how he is NOT BLAMING THE IMMIGRANTS.

Integration minister: "Why are you blaming the immigrants?"

THIS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING TIME

LISTEN TO WHAT THE MAN HAS TO SAY, INSTEAD OF USING KINDERGARDEN ARGUMENTS!!!

Another thing that makes my blood boil is this:

"All you sweden democrats just blame the immigrants for everything. One persons actions does not represent the actions of the entire group."

Hypocrite

Retarded

White-hating

Piece

Of

Shit

Country

"Life sucks sober!"

Looks like you're in the early stages of USA politics evolution...

Yep. In 200 years or so, Sweden might even be a Great Power again.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Nah, 100 years and you'll be where we are now... Then you'll hate us for what we're putting you through. Then your country will split, most of the land and intelligent groups going to the people that want guns, and the overcrowded cities going to the people that think that keeping people from legally acquiring gun is going to cut crime.

Feels like we are in the early stages of kindergarden, if you ask me.

"Life sucks sober!"

And another country falls to idiots getting power through the democratic system. Russia and China might become the world's superpowers. I would rant about my own problems, but it makes me feel more depressed then angry (at the moment)

And another country falls to idiots getting power through the democratic system. Russia and China might become the world's superpowers. I would rant about my own problems, but it makes me feel more depressed then angry (at the moment)

The world is a depressing place to live. I think society creates more problems than it solves.

"The problem is not that one class is unfit to govern, the problem is that every class is unfit to govern." (cant remember who said it, but its a damn good quote)

Democracy is shit.

"Life sucks sober!"

"The problem is not that one class is unfit to govern, the problem is that every class is unfit to govern." (cant remember who said it, but its a damn good quote)

The full quote is thus...

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern. Every class is unfit to govern. The law of liberty tends to abolish the reign of race over race, of faith over faith, of class over class." - John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, 1st Baron Acton

Same guy who said "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."