Vent

"The problem is not that one class is unfit to govern, the problem is that every class is unfit to govern." (cant remember who said it, but its a damn good quote)

The full quote is thus...

"The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern. Every class is unfit to govern. The law of liberty tends to abolish the reign of race over race, of faith over faith, of class over class." - John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton, 1st Baron Acton

Same guy who said "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Thanks, gotta remember that.

Two of the greatest quotes ever...

"Life sucks sober!"

Indeed. Look up his name, there's a Wiki page dedicated solely to his quotes.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

pn33oCt.png

*talking about a kitten in a Youtube video*

Seriously, fuck people like this. Fuck them.

I don't care if he's trolling or what, he's the problem. People who actually think shit like that is funny are the problem. Strangling baby animals is not fucking funny you sadistic pieces of shit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

pn33oCt.png

I don't care if he's trolling or what, he's the problem. People who actually think shit like that is funny are the problem. Strangling baby animals is not fucking funny you sadistic pieces of shit.

What else do you expect from the sacks of shit in the YouTube comments? Something intelligent?

the name's riley

pn33oCt.png

What else do you expect from the sacks of shit in the YouTube comments? Something intelligent?

No, but goddamn, man. I put too much faith in humanity.

You actually put some faith in it? I don't. I know that every time I do, they'll let me down.

pn33oCt.png

No, but goddamn, man. I put too much faith in humanity.

I'd suggest taking a psychology, if you want to gain a different perspective. It really teaches some humility. Really, I can only feel bad that there are people who think and feel this way, because were some things about them different (physically or environmentally), they'd exhibit normal behaviors.

This whole "faith in humanity" is a really odd thing people like to say on the Internet. Judging mankind by individual members is blatant generalization. There are good things in life, and there are bad, but in the end, there are just as many bad things as good. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, etc.

That's an oddly appropriate name, given the circumstances.

Anyway, I understand that it's a huge generalization, but that comment just pissed me off. Then I read more of his comments and I'm convinced he's just a piece of shit human being with sadistic and 'me-first' worldviews. Dog eat dog bullshit.

But I'm fully aware that comparing humanity - the entire species - to one sick fuck is a gross exaggeration, emotions just get the better of you sometimes, I guess. Typically I ignore comments sections because of what Username said up there, but the curiosity is overwhelming. Reading comments sections (or browsing /b/, for that matter) is like watching a train crash that never ends.

It isn't just the media, and it isn't really about violence... It's about politicians violating the US constitution and nobody doing anything about it. (I'm broke and in another part of the country so I can't make a direct difference yet)

There's a lot going on in the world, some of which is awful, disappointing, and so on. Let's just not forget the humanity who makes terrible decisions is the same one who makes the world a better place.

Even in the US, fewer things occurring here right now that are helpful to humanity than harmful.

manual transmissions are overrated.

Automatic transmissions are overrated.