Vent

Hey, photobucket, why the fuck won't you let anyone directly link to images anymore?

You see that URL you so helpfully provide down there at the side? The one that says 'direct link'? Well, see, it's funny, that actually used to directly link to the image. Now it just leads to the image's page in the album.

Literally, that's all it's supposed to do. Link directly to the image you're trying to show, and nothing else. It used to do that, now it won't. Oh, what's that? It's so whoever follows the link has to look at all the obnoxious ads that cover the page? Well, go fuck yourself, I'm switching to imgur since they know what 'direct' means.

>not using imgur

6Vnki.png

the name's riley

my god I'm just pissning myself again and I feel like punching the nearest person in the face.

I am so tired of people who goes close to you, play nice and stuff, so you build up a very closed and good friendship. you do stuff together, speak about things you would usually not and be almost in love with each other, like you know, not lust love or anything just like two good friends, then suddenly out of nowhere you the other person finds out new better friends or no matter how much you try to make him feel happy he threats you like a piece of crap. Then leaves without even saying goodbye because how freaky clingy and "friendly" you are. I would throw everything away only to speak to that person, I would give him my whole free time and my life, but no. They don't need you, cause you are not good enough...

fine....

I hate those ppl who can just wake up and tell ther friends (who are theirs real friggin friends and possibly the only one) "piss off I'm bored with you"

Good. Fine, fuck well done and have luck fining better friends.

I'm fucking mad at anyone who could ever said such thing to me ever again.

If you ever need help torturing someone like that, I'm up for it.

I would suggest pressing the 'insert' key on their keyboard.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

my god I'm just pissning myself again and I feel like punching the nearest person in the face.

I am so tired of people who goes close to you, play nice and stuff, so you build up a very closed and good friendship. you do stuff together, speak about things you would usually not and be almost in love with each other, like you know, not lust love or anything just like two good friends, then suddenly out of nowhere you the other person finds out new better friends or no matter how much you try to make him feel happy he threats you like a piece of crap. Then leaves without even saying goodbye because how freaky clingy and "friendly" you are. I would throw everything away only to speak to that person, I would give him my whole free time and my life, but no. They don't need you, cause you are not good enough...

fine....

I hate those ppl who can just wake up and tell ther friends (who are theirs real friggin friends and possibly the only one) "piss off I'm bored with you"

Good. Fine, fuck well done and have luck fining better friends.

I'm fucking mad at anyone who could ever said such thing to me ever again.

If you ever need help torturing someone like that, I'm up for it.

I would suggest pressing the 'insert' key on their keyboard.

Hello Satan.

the name's riley

Apperently trans ppl are bad and a nazi and gay and everything bad... WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COUNTRY.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Apperently trans ppl are bad and a nazi and gay and everything bad... WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COUNTRY.

The answer's right there in your post yo.

the name's riley

Funny. I keep hearing that 'cis' people are bad and nazis and oppressive, somehow.

Both sides of the argument are stupid.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Funny. I keep hearing that 'cis' people are bad and nazis and oppressive, somehow.

Both sides of the argument are stupid.

Same for me, except the targets are liberals. Fuck you Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh.

God. Machinima can't even report news correctly.

"OMG CAPTAIN AMERICA CHRIS EVANS IS GONNA RETIRE FROM ACTING NO MORE ACTING HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS"

And while that's being said, they literally paste the actual quote where he says, "I'm taking a little break from acting."

I know people exaggerate (Particularly reporters) on the internet, but fuck me I didn't expect them to actually contradict themselves at the same time.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

God. Machinima can't even report news correctly.

"OMG CAPTAIN AMERICA CHRIS EVANS IS GONNA RETIRE FROM ACTING NO MORE ACTING HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS"

And while that's being said, they literally paste the actual quote where he says, "I'm taking a little break from acting."

I know people exaggerate (Particularly reporters) on the internet, but fuck me I didn't expect them to actually contradict themselves at the same time.

Do you honestly expect Machinima to do anything correctly?

the name's riley

When I was getting into bed I slipped and fell on the floor and that hurt so much that now I can't sleep.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Tomorrow is gonna be shit

Like really, really, really, really fucking goddamn shit

1. I have no clean hoodies

2. I cannot smoke on my way to school because Im sick and coughing like an idiot

3. I cannot stay at home and sleep for long because I gotta be out of the house by 7:45 (otherwise I could've started walking at 9:30)

4. No money for energy drinks

5. Its school

6. There is people at said school

7. I do not like people

8. I cannot stay home and be sick because of people coming to the house cleaning at 7:45

9. Im almost out of cola

Edit: Felt too sick to go, stayed home and slept until 16:15 pm

All is well.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Life sucks sober!"

Just hit one of those snags with my memory where i can begin a sentence and then....i forgot the rest of the sentence, sorry

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

2. I cannot smoke on my way to school because Im sick and coughing like an idiot

Have you tried an electronic cig? They're basically nebulizers... My Dad uses one, and he now no longer smells like stale cigarettes all day, and doesn't cough nearly as much. Plus he feels better, more energy and the like... Oh, and they're cheaper than cigarettes if you compare two cartons of cig to the equivalent e-cig stuff from the start, and it's a lot less after that. Just a thought...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Have you tried an electronic cig? They're basically nebulizers... My Dad uses one, and he now no longer smells like stale cigarettes all day, and doesn't cough nearly as much. Plus he feels better, more energy and the like... Oh, and they're cheaper than cigarettes if you compare two cartons of cig to the equivalent e-cig stuff from the start, and it's a lot less after that. Just a thought...

Yeah Ive been thinking about e-cigs

However, the thing about smoking on the way to school is that Im so tired and I have an empty stomach (I never eat breakfast) so I get a nicotine-kick that lasts for about 20 seconds and its really nice while listening to music

But when Im home I could use an e-cig

"Life sucks sober!"

However, the thing about smoking on the way to school is that Im so tired and I have an empty stomach (I never eat breakfast) so I get a nicotine-kick that lasts for about 20 seconds and its really nice while listening to music

But when Im home I could use an e-cig

Why would going to school be any different than while you're at home? They run on batteries, and only need to be charged maybe once a month... The ones that are more expensive are a LOT better, since they use different flavored/scented fluid, and they go the equivalent of a pack between refills. (don't get the cheap ones, they aren't worth it)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

RayWilliamJohnson is quitting! HURRAY!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!! I hope the person who takes his place will have better sense of humor than jokes for 10 year olds, like farting dogs...

Yeah, I think his show was hopeless and one of the "best" examples of low and tasteless sense of humor. Having millions of subscribers doesn't mean anything.

I personally think that "JacksFilms" represents one of better and more intelligent humor on YouTube, also many of Smosh videos (not all unfortunately) have a lot of value that is much above 10yr old dummy level. Not mentioning Ross's shows! ;)

I never tolerate idotic shows that offend viewers. I liked that kind of jokes when I was 10 :]

Well, I'm just pissed off on stuff and wanted to vent on this "significant" event happening on YouTube :P go Ray and take your abysmal jokes far away from the internets! Good byeeeeeee! :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^