Vent

I personally think that "JacksFilms" represents one of better and more intelligent humor on YouTube

A64PqRol5t0

the name's riley

I personally think that "JacksFilms" represents one of better and more intelligent humor on YouTube

A64PqRol5t0

You picked the one and only video of his that pretends to look stupid because this was his intention. Oh, you skipped all the other 99%! Oh my! Waht an unexpected coincidence! Was that your intention to piss me of in a vent thread? Don't even TRY to reply....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Was that your intention to piss me of in a vent thread? Don't even TRY to reply....

It was just a joke, calm down D:

the name's riley

calm down

Or don't... It's really up to you. I enjoy a good argument every now and then. It's a great spectator sport too.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Why not? It's fun, healthy, and it provides a way to get ideas and feelings across.

Depends on what you do with it. Righteous anger, over things like slavery and oppression and abuse and so on, has changed history. Mostly for the better.

What you have to keep in mind is that there are different kinds of anger, and that most kinds don't accomplish anything except to make you stupid.

So while it's okay to GET angry, you should never ACT when angry.

Unless you are Bruce Banner.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Anyway, one of the reasons I've been absent a while is my new hours and commute leave me tired and with less time.

Turns out I like my new job, though.

Also, my girlfriend has been having mini-strokes. Treating them now, but don't count on my being a regular visitor.

So while I'm here, let me rant about that.

GODDAMN STROKES.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Welcome back, hope she gets better, grats on the good job, and post as often as you can.

Anyway, one of the reasons I've been absent a while is my new hours and commute leave me tired and with less time.

Turns out I like my new job, though.

Also, my girlfriend has been having mini-strokes. Treating them now, but don't count on my being a regular visitor.

So while I'm here, let me rant about that.

GODDAMN STROKES.

Hope she gets better... that sounds pretty bad...

And welcome back for the time being!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

A lot of stuff you often take for granted until you lose it, like a properly working memory that doesnt lose things within seconds

I just have a lot of bad luck and accidents. It can be very depressing when you stop to think about it. Sometimes I wonder if I'm jinxed.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

However, the thing about smoking on the way to school is that Im so tired and I have an empty stomach (I never eat breakfast) so I get a nicotine-kick that lasts for about 20 seconds and its really nice while listening to music

But when Im home I could use an e-cig

Why would going to school be any different than while you're at home? They run on batteries, and only need to be charged maybe once a month... The ones that are more expensive are a LOT better, since they use different flavored/scented fluid, and they go the equivalent of a pack between refills. (don't get the cheap ones, they aren't worth it)

Because I like getting a nicotine-kick when going to school (do e-cigs give you nico-kicks?)

And if e-cigs cant do that then Ill stick with regular ones

Also good whenever Im pissed off (which is about 90% of the time) its really good to go out and take a cigg to calm down

"Life sucks sober!"

E-cigs actually put out more nicotine in the same number of puffs... My dad usually does about 4-6 puffs on his e-cig, and says it gives the same effect as a whole cig.

E-cigs actually put out more nicotine in the same number of puffs... My dad usually does about 4-6 puffs on his e-cig, and says it gives the same effect as a whole cig.

Really? Well then maybe this is worth looking into

Ill see what happens, though. As of right now, Im coughing like an idiot and have a cold so I cant smoke anyway...

"Life sucks sober!"

Definitely look into it... Usually a smoke shop will have them.

It is often difficult when you slip into sadness 'cos even if you can try to drag yourself out of it, it seems too much tiring to do that.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

there's a drama on my steam profile, but I guess I'm done with fake "friends". I'm not going to force anyone to be my friend if he says I mean nothing to him and his life is better without me, after I helped that person and gave him alot of things... im done and im fucking mad at myself that I was such a fool I belived in this shit

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"