Vent

there's a drama on my steam profile, but I guess I'm done with fake "friends". I'm not going to force anyone to be my friend if he says I mean nothing to him and his life is better without me, after I helped that person and gave him alot of things... im done and im fucking mad at myself that I was such a fool I belived in this shit

Tell you what, how about I be your friend, and ask nothing of you?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

btg I have nothing else to say except some people are just spoiled autism kids and think they must be threatened specially and gives nothing in return.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

sorry, I lost sense of writing in english when I write fast. But seriously I mean one person can't let me be since few weeks.

Here's a vent: Garry's Mod screwed up again (anything new?) and only 10% of my subscribed addons will actually load. It isn't just me, either. Bleh.

Also im always been a poor sleeper, but sometimes it can get a little ridiculous. Three hours of sleep and completely filled with nightmares is not something you ever want to go through.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

FUCKING PLAGUE INC

6.8 BILLION PEOPLE ARE DEAD

SIX

POINT

EIGHT

BILLION

BUT UH OH! HERE COMES MOTHERFUCKING GREENLAND AND ISOLATES THEMSELVES FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD AND NOT ONE SINGLE FUCKING BIRD EXISTS IN FUCKING GREENLAND TO INFECT THEM

FUCK YOU, GREENLAND

FUCK YOU AND YOUR IGLOOS

"Life sucks sober!"

I don't know if that person who stalks me is going to call the police or something right now because I see she has been salking me for a while and now writing things that pretty much made up by her great imagination, hopefully she's blocked now but who knows how many accounts does she has for spamming. Sorry but this person is a butthurt and acuses me for something like I was a fucking 5th grade kid.

No shit but I got tired of her spam everywhere calling me names because I clearly dont want to have anything in common with her. And Why the hell should I? I have better things to do than caring about this empty headed lass. She thinks only beacuse I talked to her on steam I'm going to be her boyfriend and Im in love with her. Are we adults?

I'm almost out of my thyroid medication.

I hate medication. I hate having to get blood jabs every three months because my thyroid gland decided to take an early retirement and quit on me. I hate all of my stupid health issues.

Also I have a big gash in my arm and have no idea how it got there.

I don't know if that person who stalks me is going to call the police or something right now because I see she has been salking me for a while and now writing things that pretty much made up by her great imagination, hopefully she's blocked now but who knows how many accounts does she has for spamming. Sorry but this person is a butthurt and acuses me for something like I was a fucking 5th grade kid.

No shit but I got tired of her spam everywhere calling me names because I clearly dont want to have anything in common with her. And Why the hell should I? I have better things to do than caring about this empty headed lass. She thinks only beacuse I talked to her on steam I'm going to be her boyfriend and Im in love with her. Are we adults?

You can always get a restraining order... She can go to jail if she doesn't leave you alone.

I'm almost out of my thyroid medication.

I hate medication. I hate having to get blood jabs every three months because my thyroid gland decided to take an early retirement and quit on me. I hate all of my stupid health issues.

I hate your stupid health issues too.

Also I have a big gash in my arm and have no idea how it got there.

Maybe is happened because somebody shot a higgs-boson particle into something, and the chain reaction cause your arm to split? Or it could just be that you accidentally scraped your arm against something while your focus was elsewhere, and that's what caused it... I vote the particle caused it.

More likely is that I clawed myself up in my sleep again. I probably would have noticed if I'd scraped myself while I was awake.

Anyways there's an issue with the Steam servers that means only 50 addons are showing up in Garry's Mod and....well, I'm not exactly fond of the Garry's Mod userbase, to put it lightly:

IzNeXEm.png

I thought 'skimming the page for a discussion before posting your own thread' was an accepted practice everywhere. I guess I overestimated them.

Edit: Also so much misinformation in some of those threads, it's highly irritating.

The modem randomly broke last night. As in "smelled-like-fried-ozone" sort of broke. Weren't expecting to have it fixed until damn Monday but they had a spare one available on the spot.

Good thing: Most of my programs do not rely on a steady internet connection. I could last out a weekend if I had to.

Bad thing: EMAIL. SO MANY EMAILS. Oh and also the fact that I'm generally mostly nonverbal and all of my friends are online and they had no warning and would most likely worried that one of my depressions had set in again and....

The modem randomly broke last night. As in "smelled-like-fried-ozone" sort of broke. Weren't expecting to have it fixed until damn Monday but they had a spare one available on the spot.

Good thing: Most of my programs do not rely on a steady internet connection. I could last out a weekend if I had to.

Bad thing: EMAIL. SO MANY EMAILS. Oh and also the fact that I'm generally mostly nonverbal and all of my friends are online and they had no warning and would most likely worried that one of my depressions had set in again and....

I can relate. My net cut out for 5 days straight once... almost had a complete nervous breakdown.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I went on youtube, saw that there was a trailer for a new TMNT movie, I went: "Aww hell yes! I fucking love TMNT!"

*watched the trailer*

"Where did I put the cyanide pills?"

nCjsWpM9zFU

"Life sucks sober!"

I went on youtube, saw that there was a trailer for a new TMNT movie, I went: "Aww hell yes! I fucking love TMNT!"

*watched the trailer*

nCjsWpM9zFU

At least it's better looking than the last TMNT movie...

*watched the trailer*

nCjsWpM9zFU

Yeah, honestly, I'm not sure how this is that bad. I mean, thinking about what it COULD have been like, this is actually pretty decent. The only thing I don't like about the movie is the villain. I think whoever is the bad guy will be a terrible Shredder, but the CGI and acting on the turtles isn't bad at all, and the premise doesn't seem shit-terrible. This could potentially be an 'okay' movie, rather than 'horrible' like we're all expecting.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

*watched the trailer*

nCjsWpM9zFU

Yeah, honestly, I'm not sure how this is that bad. I mean, thinking about what it COULD have been like, this is actually pretty decent. The only thing I don't like about the movie is the villain. I think whoever is the bad guy will be a terrible Shredder, but the CGI and acting on the turtles isn't bad at all, and the premise doesn't seem shit-terrible. This could potentially be an 'okay' movie, rather than 'horrible' like we're all expecting.

It would've been decent if it was something other than TMNT IMO.

This was literally trailer-for-Michael-Bay-movie 101. Im not gonna get my hopes up.

"Life sucks sober!"