Vent

Trailers rarely if ever accurately represent the movie.

About the Shredder: They will never be able to find a better Oroku Saki than the one from the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. (that guy was an actual martial arts master IIRC)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I used to sleep on the floor regularly, but then I got a mattress.

Tell the arthritis to stop, or you'll make it wish it had.

Lets hope this is the case with this movie, aswell.

"Life sucks sober!"

Damn troubleshooting. Also my tech-illiterate mother interfering with it continually. I know what I'm doing and she's just screwing things up and she won't listen to me when I tell her to stop.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

Why the fuck is impulse 200 a cheat? Damn Valve doesn't want me to roleplay, does it?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Why the fuck is impulse 200 a cheat? Damn Valve doesn't want me to roleplay, does it?

If I'm not mistaken, you can do bind impulse 200 into a key (example, in console you would type bind i "impulse 200") and be fine.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I bind it to "T". I use it all the time, but I don't get achievements because I like to put my gun away when I'm not using it and not point it at people I'm not trying to kill. Especially since the default "down" points it right at people's crotches instead of away from them and as a gun guy that just irks me. I just missed "blast from the past" and "two points" because of it.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

I agree that the sliding down the mountain after a humvee part seemed horrible, but that final joke was quite good.

I agree that the sliding down the mountain after a humvee part seemed horrible, but that final joke was quite good.

The last joke actually made me laugh. The rest of the trailer was like a parody of a trailer.

"Life sucks sober!"

The last joke actually made me laugh. The rest of the trailer was like a parody of a trailer.

Best part is Megan Fox going "I'm a reporter 'cause I'm holding my phone sideways like this, see?!"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Best part is Megan Fox going "I'm a reporter 'cause I'm holding my phone sideways like this, see?!"

Indeed.

I fucking hate Megan Fox, she is overrated and not really that hot...

OT: Someone asks me for help, I give them help, get this reply: "THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!"

Then why the FUCK did you ask me for my fucking help, you goddamned moron?!

If you knew how shit works, why are you fucking asking me?

People = the worst kind of people.

"Life sucks sober!"

Can't disagree with you there...

My family went and saw the new Noah movie yesterday... I'm glad I decided that sleep was a better use of my time and money. The inaccuracies are so apparent, and humor non-existent; the people who wrote it should be garrotted... With a chainsaw... That isn't running... And is covered in rust... While they're being soaked in acid...

Who is the sadist that came up with childproof caps for medication bottles.

Especially medication to relieve arthritis pain.

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

The child-resistant locking closure for containers was invented in 1967 by Dr. Henri Breault.

A history of accidents involving children opening household packaging and ingesting the contents led the U.S. Congress to pass the Poison Prevention Packaging Act of 1970, authored by U.S. Senator Frank E. Moss of Utah. This gave the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission[7][8] the authority to regulate this area. Additions throughout the decades have increased the initial coverage to include other hazardous items, including chemicals regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency. Coordination exists for improving international standards on requirements and protocols.

Child-resistant packaging can be a problem for some aged individuals or people with disabilities. Regulations require designs to be tested to verify that most adults can access the package. Some jurisdictions allow pharmacists to provide medications in non CR packages when there are no children in the same house.

Helpful?

I gave my friend a nice tf2 item for christmass, a festive gun and added a description for her.... now she's selling it on outpost...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"