Vent

fuck you mod nation racers and you're impossible race objectives!!!!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

OKAY....how FUCKING hard is it to understand: i have to replace words so i dont stutter?! seriously i say "more good" because i dont want to say this: "ba-ba-better." fucking stone me to death for being a little grammatically incorrect, just to save myself from 30 hours of embarrassment. also i purposely mispronounce things in order to say them coherently. people who purposely call me out on these things can get hit with a semi truck and not die right away for all i care.

Edit: also for reasons i dont understand when i sing along to a song my speech impediment does not exist, seriously, i can sing along with 100% proficiency. so excuse me while im not caring when i sound monotone while doing it!

Edit: also for reasons i dont understand when i sing along to a song my speech impediment does not exist, seriously, i can sing along with 100% proficiency. so excuse me while im not caring when i sound monotone while doing it!

Singing and speaking are different brain functions. It's not uncommon to find a person with a speech impediment who can sing without clearly. Just look at Ozzy. Destroyed the speech function of his brain with drugs long ago but his singing isn't affected.

Retired Forum Moderator

i heard its something to do with me thinking too fast and my speech processing too slow, causing it to go out of sync, but singing, everything's in sync. im happy i at least have a vice you know?

If I have said anything of value on this forum, it would be this.

Almost no one cares about another person's feelings. We ask people how they are doing not out of concern, but out of obligation. Say you are grieving the loss of a relative, and someone you know asks you how you are doing. If you were to tell them to piss off, their reaction would be some sort of "Fine!" rather than "Please, I really am concerned for you." A person dedicated to knowing how you truly are coping would disregard that and be persistent. I am guilty of both roles, and don't tell me you haven't been at least once.

I swear to god the genius's that run my college need to get organized or get the fuck out. ONCE AGAIN they're sending me federal loan paperwork. WHY? I don't use loans. I pay out of pocket. I tell them every quarter and have done so for 2 years! Stop fucking pestering me with your crap! Get it in your heads that I AM NOT USING LOANS, SO FIX THE DAMN PAPERWORK! Once again I have to waste another 3+ hours trying to call the school to straighten this out and figure out why they sent me an invoice for 300 dollars when I've taken the quarter off...

Thanks for ruining my afternoon, you incompetent bunch of office space failures!!!

Retired Forum Moderator

I swear to god the genius's that run my college need to get organized or get the fuck out. ONCE AGAIN they're sending me federal loan paperwork. WHY? I don't use loans. I pay out of pocket. I tell them every quarter and have done so for 2 years! Stop fucking pestering me with your crap! Get it in your heads that I AM NOT USING LOANS, SO FIX THE DAMN PAPERWORK! Once again I have to waste another 3+ hours trying to call the school to straighten this out and figure out why they sent me an invoice for 300 dollars when I've taken the quarter off...

Thanks for ruining my afternoon, you incompetent bunch of office space failures!!!

Just be glad you didn't get an advisor that doesn't know shit about anything... I got stuck in 2 classes that I not only didn't need, but couldn't use for my degree. Wasted half a semester because of that bitch.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

i heard its something to do with me thinking too fast and my speech processing too slow, causing it to go out of sync, but singing, everything's in sync. im happy i at least have a vice you know?

So I'm guessing you can't rap?

/snicker

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Lying in bed for hours getting up twice going on the computer. When in bed lifting head and banging it with a horrible feeling not knowing what to do and how I'm going to continue. Thinking about others feelings if I do anything, and I mean anything.

Where's the off-switch on this shit? It's been like this for years now. Getting worse every day. :@

Lying in bed for hours getting up twice going on the computer. When in bed lifting head and banging it with a horrible feeling not knowing what to do and how I'm going to continue. Thinking about others feelings if I do anything, and I mean anything.

Where's the off-switch on this shit? It's been like this for years now. Getting worse every day. :@

Me too. Wish sometimes I could just turn my brain off.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I have 2 hours to write a five minute long speech about the central themes of 4 poems and how they link together. I am totally screwed.

I hate my horrible sleep schedule. My current is sleep from 10 to 12, stay up till 8 AM than go to bed till 4 PM.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO INCESSANTLY USES PHRASES SUCH AS "CRY SOME MOAR!", "U MAD", etc...

Of COURSE I'm mad. Why else would I be raging about something?! Why, no, I'm not mad! I'm absolutely RAPTUROUS (sarcasm FYI...) You're not proving that you're anywhere close to intelligent by saying "U MAD." There are some who pose this in the form of a question, as well. WHADDYA think? If you seriously don't know whether or not I'm angry, why refer to such an overused meme and fan the flames?

As for those who use "CRY SOME MOAR.", this is one of the most infuriating phrases that one could possibly conceive. It's not original, it's bland, and it's most certainly not funny. Besides, it's completely nonsensical. Do I look like I'm shedding tears or uttering inarticulate sounds, especially of lamentation or grief, or suffering? No. Therefore, I'm not crying, so PLEASE stop saying this!

Thank you kindly for this thread.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

You mad, Brah?

Is one of the most sincere questions that can be asked over the internet, Epsilon. It works especially well in competitive multiplayer games where someone is raging incessantly for no good reason. It shouldn't make you say "YA I MAD" and should make you realize that you shouldn't be mad. Replying to this question with "No, but I think you are" does not help anyone.

You mad Brah? Cause you shouldn't be; You're on Troll Tactics.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So I'm guessing you can't rap?

/snicker

snickers/ so im guessing you're a damn idiot? if im singing or saying it along its 100% proficiency, meaning if i wrote a 2 hour long script and we said the lines at the same time i wouldnt mess up at all, so to put it simply i can rap. so congratulations on being ignorant.

edit: lol you're a troll? at least some of the better ones at least knows the subject they're trolling about.

p.s. if making fun of someone is the atmosphere you want on this forum, then im disappointed. if not than you should at least be warning him.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

You mad, Brah?

Is one of the most sincere questions that can be asked over the internet, Epsilon. It works especially well in competitive multiplayer games where someone is raging incessantly for no good reason. It shouldn't make you say "YA I MAD" and should make you realize that you shouldn't be mad. Replying to this question with "No, but I think you are" does not help anyone.

You mad Brah? Cause you shouldn't be; You're on Troll Tactics.

I never said I replied with "No, but I think you are." And what if it has nothing to do with competitive multiplayer games? There *are* situations where you should be mad; you can't be a jolly ol' chap 100% of the time.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

What the fuck?

I'm sorry, I guess...

I didn't know you would take it so badly dude...

Just trying to put a little humor into this thread that is mostly frustration.

Fuck, now I feel bad.

Add: I think you misunderstood me a little. I was kind of saying that Rapping isn't singing, so despite you being able to sing along to a song perfectly you wouldn't be able to... rap along... I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the scenario... I'm really sorry that I offended you.

Hugs?