Vent

Hooray for spontaneous unexplained bruising!

Yay!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'd give up a limb to have a working memory.

If for some reason you ever have a choice between keeping your memory and losing it: FOR FUDGE'S SAKE, DON'T LOSE IT!

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.

I can't remember if I ever forgot something, but I'll remember to not forget about forgetting my memory.

If that sentence is confusing to you, welcome to the club... We have cookies... And pie... And I forgot what else...

My brother is having issues this past month or so... He doesn't seem to understand that he isn't automatically connected to the internet simply because his computer is in my house, and that the games he thought didn't work actually did, but he just imagined they didn't. (or had a seizure and thought the games were something entirely different than they are)

Why do I always get asked to go out drinking when its a school night?

Sitting at home being bored as fuck when my friend calls:

"Hey, you want to go out drinking?"

"Nah, I start at 8:15 tomorrow..."

"Ah thats too bad, we've bought energy drinks, cider and vodka. We are rolling around in *insert name of our other childhood friend who now has a drivers license*'s car, pumping some music and smoking"

"Ok, Ill come with you but I cant drink anything"

End up getting more drunk than anyone else there. Had the worst fucking hangover all day.

I have no one to blame but myself.

Oh well, atleast I got to sleep 8 hours after school and now we have ordered pizza. It didnt end up that bad.

Protip: Dont drink before the longest school day of the week and dont DONT FUCKING DONT skip breakfast AND lunch with a hangover.

"Life sucks sober!"

I can't remember if I ever forgot something, but I'll remember to not forget about forgetting my memory.

If that sentence is confusing to you, welcome to the club... We have cookies... And pie... And I forgot what else...

Should I be worried if I'm not confused by it?

I'd give up a limb to have a working memory.

If for some reason you ever have a choice between keeping your memory and losing it: FOR FUDGE'S SAKE, DON'T LOSE IT!

Our memories make us who we are.

Should I be worried if I'm not confused by it?

Nah... I'm not confused by it either. I'm still in the club though... (they're good cookies and pies)

So on installing a program, I got a generic "unexpected error!" message telling me to contact my system administrator. Except I am the system administrator! The least they could've done is given me an error code or something to look up.

Second time I tried to install it it randomly worked...

It's my birthday, and I'm tired, but I really want a cake, so I'm making one... I need a shower...

When you go to a site that looks interesting, it's not there anymore (just a domain parking page) and you go to look it up in the Wayback Machine and the damn robots.txt won't allow crawling.

Why the hell would you do this on a domain parking page?

Good luck to you! There... Hopefully that will fix it.

A few days ago a small child running around at high speed in public slammed right into my leg. It badly hurt my hip which was already hurting from lifting heavy stuff. I don't know who they were or the parents would be hearing from me.

Yeah, parents not controlling their children in public is not a good thing. I didn't run into anyone when I was a kid, but then again I was weird.

Hard to find good discussions on serious topics when one person is busy yelling at the idiot that doesn't know what he's talking about. The two of them end up taking over the discussion with really stupid crap. Like, seriously. The idiot is obviously determined to remain ignorant, fucking ignore him.