Freeman coming to DOTA 2 (maybe)

Also don't forget to make Mega Kills pack too Ross.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

I don't play Dota, but I will definitely vote for you if I can!

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I registered just to say, i'd vote for this, i'd buy this and i'd annoy the fuck outa all my steam and fb contacts to make sure they do vote.

For now all I can say is that if you do keep this going as I think you should due to the time and effort already put in to this then I will start playing DoTA2 and as i will finally have a credit card I will be able to buy this! So Please Ross keep doing this for my reason above and best of luck to you if you do!

1 more thing if you do make this and this gets accepted then you will have guaranteed buyers plus the buyers will make the pack more popular causing more fresh people to buy it!

PERSUASION!

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

Ross... Your a Amazing man with Crafted Skill, your work is well dedicated and verry well done, you seem to amaze us and astonish us with your Craftsmanship of filming. As you are a man with great work I believe you earn the right to do this. I do Infact play Dota, And as you a man that has worked hard his life and earn little, I believe this is your reward. Finish the lines Ross, we believe you can do it...

As Always From one of Your Anonymous Fans, Thomas... GoodLuck

Makes me sad to be a LoL player but this would be awesome nonetheless

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Makes me sad to be a LoL player but this would be awesome nonetheless

I will have a reason to switch just because of this! I'm willing to get yelled at by better players just to hear Ross yell at them when they fail.

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

If it has the potential to gain you a hefty windfall, I'd say go and record the rest and hope for the best. Think of it like an investment; weigh the risk and reward of it. Something I'd consider is putting Freeman's Mind on hold to finish this; perhaps while recording you could nab a part time job for some added financial security.

If it has the potential to gain you a hefty windfall, I'd say go and record the rest and hope for the best. Think of it like an investment; weigh the risk and reward of it. Something I'd consider is putting Freeman's Mind on hold to finish this; perhaps while recording you could nab a part time job for some added financial security.

I wouldn't imagine it would take such an appreciably long time to record the new lines such that it would allow time to find part time employment, though... From the sounds of it, it will most likely just be another week or two of work.

The tricky part will be getting it on the steam Dota store.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Also don't forget to make Mega Kills pack too Ross.
I've already made those, though I didn't make alternates for them (yet). They're done in my best Unreal Tournament announcer style voice for that.

perhaps while recording you could nab a part time job for some added financial security.
I've been trying for months man.

perhaps while recording you could nab a part time job for some added financial security.
I've been trying for months man.

I'm not trying to be nosy, but what is the employment situation in your neck of the woods. Where I live it's fairly easy to get a 20 hour work week, especially if you look for construction or retail work. Granted, GOOD PAYING work is still hard to find.

You got to do whatever it takes to put food on the table. There are folks that would follow you no matter what you decide.

Taking risks is important but you need to consider how much time you're willing to spend against the probable gain.

It is your decision to make.

If you decide to do the Announcer Pack, do it right but don't beat yourself up and cause unnecessary delays just for the sake of perfection. You will never learn by creating the perfect job the first time out. Perfection is the sister of self doubt & procrastination. Make some mistakes. Your fans will still love it and they will appreciate the increased volume of work you will be able to produce.

Off my soapbox now. Good luck.

Good luck.

How soon can we expect the announcer pack Ross?

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.