What is this video game about?

Sign in to follow this  

A point and click adventure game in the search of the ultimate arcade machine in America.

The Ball

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The heroic story of a lost testicle that has to use testosterone powered bullet time to impress, and recruit lost office drones to his cause for an RTS mode to fight through an army of mad feminists to reach his old master crying in a Victoria's secret.

Two Worlds 2

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Physics simulation... Now with four planets instead of two!

Wasteland 2

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You play as Mario in this zany alternate reality version of sunshine, where Mario never found out where all the crap came from, and had to spend 2 years cleaning the waste up. (Your water sprayer is now voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.)

Always Sometimes Monsters

Pineapples that grow arms and legs. You have to kill them, but not their limbless counterparts. It's a text-based adventure.

Star Trek Online

an MMO where you play as a damned soul cursed to walk across the surface of a star.

Celestia Luna Online (Not an MLP game)

Edutainment game all about the moon landings.

Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat

A side scrolling beat-em-up taking place inside a wounded solder.

Red Dead Redemption

Soviet Zombies are coming back to make amends for their Commie ways! It's a city builder game focused on economics. (now I want someone to actually make a game like this)

Eternal Silence

A stealth survival horror game where if you are caught making any noise by any cognizant being, your game is over, your data is saved to the cloud and you can never play the game again. It doesn't fare well and the company quickly goes bankrupt.

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

You play as the hero Strong Bad, who must use a magic botox needle, and a stealth system to steal attractiveness from other so he can become a car salesman.

Risen 2: Dark Waters

A game where you play as a werewolf attempting to stop werewolves from taking over the world.

Halo: Combat Evolved.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

An RPG about someone who can drink gas and belch flame. The more you burn, the better you do.

Warface.

You, a sassy makeup artist with a wise cracking Jamaican monkey, must develop a makeup style to make solders appear to be as scary as possible. You must use blood, mud, grease, and just a bit of blush to impress the judges(Ryan Seacrest, Larry King, and Duff-Man). If you succeed the US army will adapt it into all combat platoons, and you will win the chance to kill Snookie with a gasoline soaked chainsaw.

Frozen Synapse

You play a game where you run around the inside of the human brain, and freeze parts of it to see what it does. You win by successfully freezing everything without killing the brain.

Avadon: The Black Fortress

You play as the hero Avadon in this point, and click puzzler. You are a Black fortress during the time of segregation. You must solve puzzles to defend the troops who are based inside you while their White Fortress is being repaired. If Avadon is able to defend them, it will give evidence to Martin Luther Memorial Temple to fight to show everyone that Black Fortresses are just as good as White Fortresses.

Silent Storm Sentinels