FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 48

FM48.jpg

Blip.tv link

(download will be up later)

Welcome to what I think is the second-longest episode of Freeman's Mind! My apologies about the delay on this one, all I can say is I'm about as busy as Freeman is in the video, the difference is I'm not getting shot at. This one got rushed a little bit as I promised to have this one out this week, but I'm still pretty happy with how it came out. It does make me NEVER want to promise when something will go up AGAIN. I keep meaning to never say that, then forget. So from this point on I'll just say I'm unlikely to give any hard dates when something will come out for anything. I prefer a "when it's done" approach anyway. That doesn't mean Duke-Nukem-Forever-Style-Wait-15-years-Then-Go-Bankrupt "when it's done" however.

On that note, I'm giving no promises when the next Freeman's Mind episode will come out, despite my original intention of doing it every 2 weeks. I intend to submit the Freeman's Mind DOTA 2 voice pack to Valve first, and finish up one other project before resuming. To try and make up for the delay, I am going to attempt to respond to (almost) ALL emails in my inbox. I currently have 632 emails I haven't responded to, many of them months old. I hate not having time to reply to people, so I want to catch up on that. Starting this weekend, I will begin to reply to at least 20 emails a day until I am caught up.

More news coming soon!

Awesome! Thanks!

And good luck with the metric shit tonne of e-mails in your inbox.

(I always forget, is it more grammatically correct to say e-mail or email?)

Even though my mind sky rocketed when I saw this in my YouTube sub box, I remembered watching it on Blip will help you out more so I'm gonna go do that now

Hat tips and good days

This was actually a really top notch episode. You do somehow keep coming up with new ways to weave humor into these situations.

Oh wow, this one was totally worth the weight.

Just one hilarious monologue (and sudo dialogue) after the other.

Awesome.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

I'm guessing *Ross* knowingly shot the security guard, but the idea here is definitely that Freeman did it by accident. It was set up very well.

Danielsangeo, I believe you will appear here with yours great subtitles!)

I'm here. Just got home from work and found this gem! Time to start subtitling! So...um...I'll upload it when I get done; it could take several hours or it might be tomorrow before I can upload it. Apologies for any delay.

Perhaps I should bring back the Bruce Almighty gif avatar. ;)

This one was fantastic!

Go Freeman! Take down that choppa air traffic controller style!

Anyone else feel bad for this security guard in particular?

A bit but hey that's what you get for startling the Freeman!

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

Even though my mind sky rocketed when I saw this in my YouTube sub box, I remembered watching it on Blip will help you out more so I'm gonna go do that now

Get views on both!

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

Ross did you knowingly shoot that security guard at the end? (I mean usually you don't do this)

It's weird. The first time i watched it, it seemed forced but the next time i watched it, it was funny as crap! I can't explain it. Am I weird? don't answer that.

Oh, and I only watch on blip now. I can sit through a commercial. No biggie!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"