Videos Re-uploaded

This is just a quick announcement that I've uploaded all my old videos to my own personal Youtube and Blip.tv channel and all the site links have been updated to point to them. I'd like to request people use these links in the future as opposed to the old ones at Machinima.com's Youtube channel. I could go into detail on this, but I've been legally advised not to say more than that for now. They're all streaming versions the highest quality copies of the videos I have available. The download links have also all been updated (except for Stranger In Need and FM48, those are coming later). I've updated hundreds of links, so if you spot any errors, please let me know.

Link to Blip.tv Channel

Link to Youtube Channel

Apparently Youtube spammed a bunch of subscribers when I put the videos back up, my apologies about that; I would have turned that function off if I knew how to. It's a one-time thing though, you shouldn't get spammed with new video links in the future unless there are actually new videos. More news coming this month!

I noticed that the links under the movies tab on this site now play from your youtube channel. I'm curious why you went with that instead of the presumably higher revenue blip version.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Is blip.tv still the best way to support you financially? I would love it if you could put the blip.tv episode link in the description of the youtube versions, but I'm not sure if that's allowed or not.

hmm, all the Freeman's Minds got reuploaded, and to an easy-to-find playlist no less (just one more problem I had with them being on Machinima)?

Well, time to marathon through again! It's nice to see that it takes a little bit longer each time I do it :P

I noticed that the links under the movies tab on this site now play from your youtube channel. I'm curious why you went with that instead of the presumably higher revenue blip version.
I might try and change the embedding to blip.tv later, by the time I thought about it, I was about 60% done with the links and din't want to have to mess with it again.

First thing I tried:

602a27ce9d784eea1daecd762e7eb4a4.png

still leads to machinima version.

(and is also very outdated)

hmm, all the Freeman's Minds got reuploaded, and to an easy-to-find playlist no less (just one more problem I had with them being on Machinima)?

Well, time to marathon through again! It's nice to see that it takes a little bit longer each time I do it :P

Indeed, I do like to after a while to watch all the episodes back to back, on a side note I was downloading all the episodes and there was no file to download on episode 10.

Thank you so much, I have been waiting for the latest downloadable episodes for so long.

The episode 10 download works fine now, I also did some adding up and watching all the episodes back to back (including episode 0 and 10.5 but not including yet episode 48) will take 6 hours 6 minutes and 24 seconds, and all the video files are 4.33 GB put together.

That is awesome!

For a short moment of my life, almost every video in my subscriptions box started with "Freeman's Mind".

And it was glorious.

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

Same here, had a big urge of holding a marathon, This series reminds me of my first playthrough of half life, and they are awesome, Ross I appreciate every bit of effort you put into making these videos and hope you will be making more, Thank you!!!

What is this "Machinima" of which you speak?

Anyway, news. I'm still looking for more non-English subtitles for Freeman's Mind, Civil Protection, and the other Accursed Farms videos. In about one or two days, I will be done with the English language subtitles and I'd like to forward whatever I can get to Ross by that time. PM me, place the subtitles in the appropriate language section of the Subtitles forum, whatever. I just want to get what you got as soon as possible. Thanks!

Episode 14 of Freeman's mind seems to not work on Blip.tv could someone else check to make sure its not just me having this issue? episodes 1-13 seem to be working fine and im checking the rest now.. ill post if any more problems arise through my marathon of Freeman-madness.

What your not crazy too?

Great news! Everyone show their support and DO NOT watch on Machinima's channel!

After the third I unsubbed from FM on them. I'm glad Ross has them all on his channel now.