Best method of Pizza Heating

Heating a pizza is one thing...but have any of you made your own pizza completely from scratch? Dough and sauce and everything? It's the shit, bruddahs and sistahs, and it's quite easy. And you can put on toppings ordering or buying from a supermarket don't usually have. Caramelized onions, chunks of spicy Italian sausage your fry yourself, sun dried tomatoes; so much more I can't think of now.

Hell, I've replaced the sauce with ranch dressing and put chicken as the topping; it was eeeeepic.

Hoam kewkin, tis where it is at.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Points for that.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

That's just them trying to brainwash the world. Viva la Resistance!

Viva la food poisoning!

/joke

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I thought these things usually had warnings on the side of the box about no-reheating and such?

0.<

I've never heard that before, maybe it's true; but the whole concept itself drives my bullshit meter through the roof. It's like warning against refrigerating a liter of cola. Oi the things they try to tell us what not to do these days

I thought these things usually had warnings on the side of the box about no-reheating and such?

Last I looked, all that's on the boxes is: "Do not reheat in this container." Meaning, put it on a plate before sticking in the microwave.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Last I looked, all that's on the boxes is: "Do not reheat in this container." Meaning, put it on a plate before sticking in the microwave.

Ahhh, well that makes sense. Lol, yeah, saying you can't reheat the pizza is rather ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure if I cooked my cheap value pizzas for the first time (let alone reheating) in their plastic wrapping, the plastic would melt in to them making them a tad toxic...

It depends, I've seen many microwave-safe plastic containers, for pizza too. And I do it all the time. As long as I don't set it to grill, it's fine.

Although I generally eat pizza cold after, I feel like pizza is something you have to eat as soon as you get it and no other time.

It depends, I've seen many microwave-safe plastic containers, for pizza too. And I do it all the time. As long as I don't set it to grill, it's fine.

I have still to see specific microwave pizza around here. All the frozen pizza I buy comes in plastic wraps.

Red Baron Deep Dish... Has microwave instrctions. So do Totino's pizzas.

I have still to see specific microwave pizza around here. All the frozen pizza I buy comes in plastic wraps.

Red Baron Deep Dish... Has microwave instrctions. So do Totino's pizzas.

I live in Norway. We have neither of those.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I live in Norway. We have neither of those.

Your loss... lol

I'm sure you can order them online, not sure about the shipping costs though.

I'm about 50% Norwegian blood, the rest is English, (about 23%) Scottish, (about 13%) Irish, (about 12%) and several others at negligible amounts... *Direct male line descendant of Ulysses S. Grant, 18th president of the USA*

Microwave safe? I oven cook my pizzas.

Now that I think about it, I said "I do it all the time", but I really don't because I don't buy pizza that often. But when I do, it goes like I explained. But usually I make them myself, my mom used to do it and I helped her, so now I know how to make them, they usually turn out nice. Sometimes I just throw whatever there is in the fridge on top of it. But I think thats really how pizza was invented.

Now that I think about it, I said "I do it all the time", but I really don't because I don't buy pizza that often. But when I do, it goes like I explained. But usually I make them myself, my mom used to do it and I helped her, so now I know how to make them, they usually turn out nice. Sometimes I just throw whatever there is in the fridge on top of it. But I think thats really how pizza was invented.

That sounds nice, and it's a good way to get rid of leftovers as well.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Personally, I think cold pizza is the best thing on the planet. I buy a large pizza, eat two pieces while it's fresh, and put the rest in the fridge. Can you say breakfast for the next few days? Yes please.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.