Addiction

Sign in to follow this  

I'm a smoker :oops:, but on a lighter note (no pun intended) I'd say I'm sort of addicted to the internet too. Spend a lot of my free time on it.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Oxygen.

But seriously, there's a reason I haven't had alcohol in the last 15 years.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Well I wouldn't call it an addiction, but I love listening to music. I can go without it, but I just love listening to music.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I despise anything psychoactive or addictive being used recreationally. And while I spend a lot of time on the internet I don't think I would really call it an addiction, I'd just rather spend time on the internet than do something else.

The only thing I might really be addicted to I keep on an encrypted partition of my hard drive.

Addicted to insanity... Can't be sane otherwise.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

3 hours ago, HUBERTfromAUSTRIA said:

Heavy smoker. 1.5-2 Packs/day. 

I started chewing nicotine gum a few years back 

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

For a year, i moved to vaping and it worked. But the distribution laws in austria kept pushing the liquids back...the store next to me closed down....then the next store was 1,5 h away...since the pandemic/lockdown, since the vaping stores are not "relevant" enough, liquids are out of reach. Now i m back, stepping out my door 5mins later i have my fix. The law doesen't allow inner country sending via post ("shipping" is really the wrong term in austria :-())

because of child protection...."shipment" from abroad would be possible, but it's very expensive....i'm working my ass of and rents are leaving me enough to eat, when lucky.....as soon as i find a solution for that...im back at vaping...