Horrible news that would make gamers cry.

Gordan Freeman will have an active speaking role in Half-Life 3 and Gilbert Godfreid will voice him.

In other news, Amy Poehler will be voicing Chell in the upcoming Portal 2: Episode 1

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Bethesda does another crappy sequel of a *insert here any untouchable classic tittle loved by everybody*

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

EA cancels Star Wars: Battlefront 3.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Bethesda does another crappy sequel of a *insert here any untouchable classic tittle loved by everybody*

Whatchoo talkin bout? I haven't played a Bethesda game I didn't like... like, ever.

OT: Minisentries (or a different overpowered element related to whatever game you play) get a buff.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

EA buys the rights to any and all indie companies that do or ever will exist.

EA gets bought by Machinima.

I'm thinking a merger would be more logical.

EA gets bought by Machinima.

I'm thinking a merger would be more logical.

*EA goes bankrupt and gets bought by Machinima...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

EA get's bought by the US Government, and is remade in NSA's image.

Aliens invade, and put the Machinima legal team in charge of the planet.

EA buys Valve. They will cancel Half Life 2:Episode 3.

Already been said a couple different ways... It's sad that we're running out of stuff to say.

The US government makes it illegal to make or sell any games as it violates at least one of Apple's patents/copyrights.