Music General

EDIT: 2 and a half hours later and I'm done! Not even sure what it is.

618jn0x.png

I really do like how this is turning out.... I've been having some fun changing instruments and for now I prefer setting Piano 2 to an organ and one copy of Piano 1 to a bass and another to a saw-wave synth.

I'm fairly rusty with sheet music but isn't there a clash between hands in bar 140 in Piano 1?

Regards

P.S. I am also not quite sure if I got the pause in bar 136 right. Eventually I just left it as a 16th note followed by an 8th and a half pause...

A lot of my music seems to clash hand wise. X3 The music I've been creating recently is very much duet like on different keyboards so this stuff kinda happens.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Love the syncopation!

----

Here's an oldie from College. I had an extreme space-out while recording this.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

X3 Heh. When I create music, I usually don't use a lot of instruments. XD The only instruments I've used; Piano, drum kit, bass. XP I'm not really an experimenter. But nice!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

When I create music, I usually don't use a lot of instruments. XD

The way you composed it - already multi-track and polyphonic - I just couldn't resist. :-)

Here's an oldie from College.

I usually dislike Eno but your piece has a melodic structure to it and is quite nice. Not something I would necessarily listen to on its own but I can see it very enjoyable as a part of an appropriate larger prog number.

Regards

P.S. Oh, sorry. My erudition in Sci-Fi shows is clearly lacking :-) - which one was it?

It's the Star Trek fanfare. It's quite subtle and played very slowly, but you should be able to recognise it now :P

I've got an orchestration of An Ending (Ascent) on the way too. Sorry bout that xD

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Here's an oldie from College. I had an extreme space-out while recording this.

Not bad at all. Do more.

Took some liberty to play with that file a bit, hope I didn't damage it too much...

Interesting take on it. Could be good in something similar to UnEpic.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This thing doesn't want to work for me - "This track cannot be played now, try again later" :-(

Regards

Odd. Try now, as it's been a few hours.

Additionally, this.

Wow. Such a huge improvement on the original. From what's essentially a bit of elevator music to a really powerful piece - well done!

Regards

P.S. I have now managed to listen to the other one (the Cure) - not bad, either. There is a positively Pink Floyd-esque moment 1 minute in!

Hey guys, what's your favourite key? :3

Mine is either A Minor or D minor. Gorgeous keys. I LOVE minor keys. XD

-------

Hey guys, what's your favourite key? :3

Mine is either A Minor or D minor. Gorgeous keys. I LOVE minor keys. XD

Exactly the same. Ever since I've been told the difference between minor and major (I was about 4 at the time), there never was any doubt in my mind that "my" music is in minor.

Regards