Music General

Nice song! You are doing more and more complex stuff... I like it so much. And in a waltz time this once? :D

Here is the MIDI with the notes fixed. Unfortunately, fading is not possible in MIDI as far as I know. It can be rendered into audio and faded there. I can do that...

Regards

Much appreciated, mate! :D I might leave it for now... want to work on something else. X3 Will come back to it another time. I really should fix my keyboard though... someone in my household pulled the pedal wiring out again. >:( Now I gotta go tape it all back together. Bah! Such a pain in my ass.

What I really need is just a new keyboard/piano all together. XD But they're expensive as shit, and I only have a year or so left in Tasmania before I leave the house. So what's the point really. X3 I'll just keep fixing this old thing up repeatedly till I have money and time.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ever had this happen to you? You're listening to Black Sabbath, (or some other obviously metal band) but it's too quiet for others to hear clearly, and someone says to someone else that you're "listening to foreign music"? I did this morning... The persons involved in the conversation only listen to ultra-conservative christian music though, so I can't completely blame them for not recognizing the artist, but "foreign music"? WTF?

I need to hang out with you since this sounds like these were next door neighbours, if they were I would totally play Ozzy Osbourne and DIO and Sabbath, Rainbow, and anything else I can think of but I would play on Halloween one of my personal fave songs: efitymGIOEg and trust me I would be doing Air Guitar and Air Synthesizer to this song since this song is a fucking classic!!!

MR CROWLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Guitar Solo #1*

*Guitar Solo #2*

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Mr. Crowley is also one of my all-time favorites. Just has all the epic awesome in the universe rolled up into 1 metal song!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I miss Randy Rhoads and Cliff Burton

geniuses that left us way too early

bass + wah wah = badass

Randy being Randy = badass

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I like what I'm hearing. I especially like your guitarist's solo playing. Looking forward to hearing your EP soon :)

This reminds me of Vappy and Jeb in a way. Thought i'd share this:

12120163_892432464210521_1429328436155230220_o.jpg

Welp, now what?

Good news folks, as of today the EP is now available worldwide online via iTunes, Spotify, Deezer, Amazon etc!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@Binky: sorry, couldn't find it on Amazon or Bandcamp (only your old EP on the latter). Any more links?

@AP: Ah, you made my day! Such an honour! :D But it's Jeb who deserves it, of course!

@Jeb: *nudges, whispers* hey, look who you've been compared to! :D

Regards

@AP: Ah, you made my day! Such an honour! :D But it's Jeb who deserves it, of course!

@Jeb: *nudges, whispers* hey, look who you've been compared to! :D

The honour's well deserved for you, good sir :)

@Jeb: Not so! Let's just say me and Vapy are introducing you to our piano heroes. ;)

Welp, now what?

Oh. Dear. You two! I'm rather confuzzled now. X3 *scratches head*

I thought it might have been a compliment! But no? Just showing me something? Heh. Well, I don't fancy being compared to a bunch of men. :P So perhaps this is better off.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Oh, it was a compliment alright, Jeb! :D

Just watch this as an example...

ecQspzFrrCQ

Regards

Speaking of Rick Wakeman, Urban Dictionary has a definition for his name, albeit a bit raunchy:

Rick Wakeman - To finger a girl furiously, as Rick Wakeman of Yes fingers his keyboards

"I totally Rick Wakemaned that girl last night"

It killed me when I read that

Welp, now what?

Oh, geez! LOL. Damn... Who would have thought it? :-) Changes my entire world view if prog fans could come up with something like this :lol:

Oh, Jeb! :oops: *reaches out with his hand and holds it in front of your eyes* Don't look! Not meant for a young lady's eyes! :P

Regards

Oh, Jeb! :oops: *reaches out with his hand and holds it in front of your eyes* Don't look! Not meant for a young lady's eyes! :P

Regards

Oh! Goodness gracious me! XD I've seen too much Vappy! X3 My innocence is now gone. Aw. :lol:

Oh, by the way - I'll watch that video eventually. XP Sorry, haven't gotten round to it. Been fueling my creativity. I promise I'll watch it tomorrow. :P

ti5V3voliIQ

Latest composition. I spent way longer on this song than any of my other ones. It's literally got 13 different tracks. X3 Oops.

What genre would this be?

-------

Oh, I'm so sorry, Jeb! Your innocence has slipped through my fingers... I'm inconsolable. Now, well, please do watch the video - at least you'll see whether it was all worth it! :P

But, ah, such a nice new piece of music! Thank you! You are getting ever bolder with polyphony and instrumentation. Makes the interplay of various tracks more and more intricate with each new composition. I like it so much! I'll ask for a MIDI copy - but, firstly, I'll finish the Feathers, I've promised that much to myself :D

@Binky: At last - here it is on the Amazon!

You have one happy fan now. :-)

I'm impressed. The musicianship is excellent and the music's too. Liked the first 3 songs the most, but all are very well played.

Eh, thought I turned the Blind Eye on by mistake :D - but, oh, I saw the difference soon enough. Still - a nice nod to UH.

Regards

Sounds great Jeb! We really need to start getting some live versions of your music sorted out :P

Also Vapy: I was just about to post it! Cheers for finding it yourself though, and thanks for the support :D

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Sounds great Jeb! We really need to start getting some live versions of your music sorted out :P

With all those instruments? Eh... give me a week. :P

kWoGSoE.jpg

@Vappy: Finally watched that video! :D Cool song too. Favourite parts being 1:54 and 3:42. X3 Sounds awesome.

But heh, compared to him? I'm flattered. XP It makes me want to jump on the keyboard and see how fast I can play. But I got heavy weighted keys so it's not the easiest... :\

Glad you two both like it though! :D

-------

Ah, that's how you make your mutitrack music! Now I know. Where's the trumpet though? :P

Nice to know you enjoyed the music and seeing Wakeman play. He really is something, isn't he?

Regards