You're favorite machinima?

So what is your favorite machinima video?

War of the servers: This is my most loved gmod machinima film, created by litfusefilms. It's has an out standing story line, soundtrack and awesome people behind it and feel. As one player said, its the bible of Gmod.http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGeekful?feature=mhum#p/a/f/1/ppUl_CBuyz8

Shelf life: Created by pixel eye productions really shows what the source engine can do and create, I believe it goes to the next level. The work and effort put into has paid off and has created a brand new type of machinima.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NWB72My5_c

Civil Protection: I'm not putting this on the list because I'm making this thread on the forum, but because I loved it. I remember watching these when I first started playing gmod in 08 and I still love them to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ey8EnVSiA

I've seen War of the Servers and enjoyed that. I've also watched and enjoyed Red vs Blue, and of course Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. Those are the only ones I can properly remember right now.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Wow, the Shelf Life one has awesome animation, and it was done by only 2 people :o

It is visually much better than Civil Protection, can't imagine how long it took to make it.

I wish they'd make a sequel to Chapter One of Shelf Life.

Me to. Fricken cliffhangers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lets ask wikipedia:

"Machinima (pronounced /məˈʃiːnɨmə/ or /məˈʃɪnɨmə/) is the use of real-time 3D computer graphics rendering engines to create a cinematic production. Most often, games are used to generate the computer animation."

So i guess it officially wouldn't count as machinima.

God bless wikipedia <3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually, by that definition, it does cound as a machinima. It doesn't say anything about how you youse the "graphic rendering engines" to make the videos.

Actually, by that definition, it does cound as a machinima. It doesn't say anything about how you youse the "graphic rendering engines" to make the videos.

Damn you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way, it's fun to watch.

yeah, Well, Ross isn't just play half life, he use cheats and noclip mode, so what?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Waiting for Shelf Life to load in 720p on a 1meg connection

War of the servers, Freeman's Mind, Barney's Mind, and Red vs Blue have to be my favourites so far.

Also, you should change the title of this topic to "Your favorite machinima" because "You're" means "you are". Sorry for the grammar lesson