Freeman's Mind Announcer Pack Trailer (for DOTA 2)

Sigh, I hate to say it, but it sounds like you rushed the lines on many in the video. Forgive me, I want you to succeed, but I felt as if you were just reading them instead of acting. The police joke was great, and the kill level calls, but, I'm sorry, I think that you might want to go over them again, at least for the demo.

He can always update them any time even after it gets in.

:(

Stop right there! I've even signed up (though I prefer to be in "read-only") to write this. Put away that sad smiley and go prepare the next Freeman's Mind episode for upload, since your pack will be definitely approved by Valve, your work deserves this more than many others. Cheer up, Ross!

:(

Stop right there! I've even signed up (though I prefer to be in "read-only") to write this. Put away that sad smiley and go prepare the next Freeman's Mind episode for upload, since your pack will be definitely approved by Valve, your work deserves this more than many others. Cheer up, Ross!

That's nice of you! :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Congratulations on making the trailer and making it damn well! Alas I'm a egoist so I'm going to say work more I want to bask in the glory that is Ross Scott.

And this is a question to which the answer is largely irrelevant: What will the price of this glorious piece of art be?

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

And this is a question to which the answer is largely irrelevant: What will the price of this glorious piece of art be?

10$ just like the other announcers.

He can always update them any time even after it gets in.

Sorry. Ross, I love your work, and miss Civil Protection tremendously, but to me the acting talent you show in CP and FM is so well done, that hearing most of the announcer pack lines in the preview were a disappointment because I know you can do better. There's more than enough evidence with about 50 eps of FM and 10 of CP plus those extras.

I'm glad you can update them, I hope you do. You set a high standard for yourself with your past performance, I have no doubt your future performances will be amazing still.

It's not the words, its that the lines just feel rushed lacking emotion.

Sorry. Ross, I love your work, and miss Civil Protection tremendously, but to me the acting talent you show in CP and FM is so well done, that hearing most of the announcer pack lines in the preview were a disappointment because I know you can do better. .......

It's not the words, its that the lines just feel rushed lacking emotion.

Just enaugh already! Give him a break! You already made him sad. You just don't know how much time it takes to record over 600 lines with top quality! And realize that announcer has to have a slightly different tone than any other character of any other show, because he's the announcer, a commentator. I think you got your perspective skewed on what you expect for this kind of a game! It's not a show, it's an in-game voice.

Stop moaning :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Just enaugh already! Give him a break! You already made him sad. You just don't know how much time it takes to record over 600 lines with top quality! And realize that announcer has to have a slightly different tone than any other character of any other show, because he's the announcer, a commentator. I think you got your perspective skewed on what you expect for this kind of a game! It's not a show, it's an in-game voice.

Stop moaning :P

Pretty much this. Ross' time is extremely limited and I can understand why it seems rushed but of course it can be updated at any time so there's nothing to really worry about, on top of that, Valve is extremely slow with updating the DOTA 2 client anyway so it'll be a while even if it does get accepted.

Congratulations on making the trailer and making it damn well! Alas I'm a egoist so I'm going to say work more I want to bask in the glory that is Ross Scott.

I'm assuming $10, I don't set the price on this, Valve does.

Well I just noticed an announcer with 13K votes still waiting for approval since June.

This might take longer than you think Ross.

You may as well get on with releasing FM Episodes.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Well I just noticed an announcer with 13K votes still waiting for approval since June.

Yea, but that one is crap. The recording quality is garbage and I don't think it's gone through writing. It's just two slightly popular guys blabbering shitty jokes. And they posted it on 5 Aug 2012, more than a year ago. I doubt it will ever be in the game.

Ross might be in the middle of a unique predicament, since the Gordon Freeman character doesn't belong to him. But he'll be selling it through the owners, so that's ok, i guess.

Two slightly popular guys!? That channel has over 550 000 subscribers! That's probably a larger fanbase than we are, and let's face it, the potential customer base really isn't going to be much larger than the fanbase.

In fact, that's probably going to be Valve's biggest issue with this - that aside from to Freeman's Mind fans, they're not going to sell a lot of these. I hope this won't have to wait for a year and a half...

VALVe Time! :D

Well there is always reverse Valve Time.

No one expected L4D2 in 2009.

It took six years to get a physics degree. Don't do what I did, try engineering or social studies.

Two slightly popular guys!? That channel has over 550 000 subscribers! That's probably a larger fanbase than we are, and let's face it, the potential customer base really isn't going to be much larger than the fanbase.

In fact, that's probably going to be Valve's biggest issue with this - that aside from to Freeman's Mind fans, they're not going to sell a lot of these. I hope this won't have to wait for a year and a half...

Well it looks to me that the popular channel with over 550 000 subscribers didn't care much if it only got 13k votes. And trust me once the fans start buying this other people will want to buy it due to the force of suggestion.

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!