Freeman's Mind Announcer Pack Trailer (for DOTA 2)

How large part of the sales do you get Ross 80%? I would donate but I'm lacking the money to donate so I want as much of what I spend on your products to go to you!

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

He can always update them any time even after it gets in.

Sorry. Ross, I love your work, and miss Civil Protection tremendously, but to me the acting talent you show in CP and FM is so well done, that hearing most of the announcer pack lines in the preview were a disappointment because I know you can do better. There's more than enough evidence with about 50 eps of FM and 10 of CP plus those extras.

I'm glad you can update them, I hope you do. You set a high standard for yourself with your past performance, I have no doubt your future performances will be amazing still.

It's not the words, its that the lines just feel rushed lacking emotion.

I thought most of the lines were kinda funny, and the "Oh my God they killed Snuggles!" and the "But does that even matter, they're magic right?" were delivered well (in ADDITION to being funny lines). Not his best work- sure, but given how much content Mr. Scott's produced in the past several years I don't expect him to set a new personal best with every new video. The trailer may not have been up to the quality that Civil Protection is, but that's by no means an insult, considering the time and effort he puts into that series.

I'm either donating $10 or buying it regardless. When can I buy it? It'd rather my money did the most good.

Just enaugh already! Give him a break! You already made him sad. You just don't know how much time it takes to record over 600 lines with top quality! And realize that announcer has to have a slightly different tone than any other character of any other show, because he's the announcer, a commentator. I think you got your perspective skewed on what you expect for this kind of a game! It's not a show, it's an in-game voice.

Stop moaning :P

Oh it's not moaning at all! I know the basics of entertainment living with an actor singer, and he gets his next job because of his previous. This project is a risk time wise, but more importantly, it's advertisement for his voice acting skills. He does well here, the next job is that much easier. If he lets things slide a little it effects his marketing in the future because they'll listen and think "do I like his talent enough to pay him $1000 for this?" or "I remember him from project Z, he was ok."

It's meant as push to go all out. Encouragement to do better than you think you can. Congratulations it great, but I don't wish to do it at his expense when he is so talented.

Oh it's not moaning at all! I know the basics of entertainment living with an actor singer, and he gets his next job because of his previous. This project is a risk time wise, but more importantly, it's advertisement for his voice acting skills. He does well here, the next job is that much easier. If he lets things slide a little it effects his marketing in the future because they'll listen and think "do I like his talent enough to pay him $1000 for this?" or "I remember him from project Z, he was ok."

It's meant as push to go all out. Encouragement to do better than you think you can. Congratulations it great, but I don't wish to do it at his expense when he is so talented.

It's right what you say but you skipped a very important part that Ross is most of all, a machinima director and has a few other talents, and you don't have a full picture of what he does as his work anyway.

Besides, announcers have to sound different than regular story characters. 90% of people like what they hear and that matters as a fact showing the quality of the recording, even if it doesn't fit your standards. Well, I feel like ending this discussion. That's all from my side on this forum. You can PM me if you feel there's more to say ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Just wanted to point out how perfect I thought it was. From whatever "tone" that was shown in the trailer,

(I didn't notice it was very different) I considered it to be ideal for playing the game without there being

a too intrusive, distracting, repetitive, loud or irritating manner in the voice. Even the parts where he does

yell for the "Ultrakill!" or victorious "SUCKERS!" moments are incredibly satisfying. All the rest are very

funny and I love the clever, unexpected writing. This sounds far better than I imagined it could be.

Amazing work, Ross!

VALVe Time! :D

Well there is always reverse Valve Time.

No one expected L4D2 in 2009.

That is both genius and true!

Ross is most of all, a machinima director and has a few other talents

:? I think you're underestimating the guy just a teensy bit, there.

Not at all. I wanted to emphasize how his machinima career started. It stared with writing a script, directing a video and voice acting. I love Ross's voice 8-) Voice acting is phenomenal! I just couldn't stand that moaning about Dota 2 voicepack.

I'm first to appreciate good voice acting or vocal in general. :roll:I'm a total nut when I find new, awesome singers! :mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Okay, I still can't find out where the ratings count is. Could you kindly point out where it is on the workshop?

How large part of the sales do you get Ross 80%? I would donate but I'm lacking the money to donate so I want as much of what I spend on your products to go to you!

He gets 25% actually... The rest goes to VALVe.

$5 x 7591 (that's the current ratings) x 0.25 = $9488.75 goes to Ross.

That's if it's only $5...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That's assuming everyone who rated it is going to buy it.

Of course we are!

I fell into a pit I can't get out of. Now in order to survive I've turned in to Pacman and I'm eating old Mentos. Keep dropping em on the ground kids!

$5 x 7591 (that's the current ratings) x 0.25 = $9488.75 goes to Ross.

That's if it's only $5...

I understood they put announcer packs for 10$ BUT I don't know if it's pounds euros or dollars so almost 19000 some type of currency goes to Ross.

And the thing is that as the more people buy this the more people will buy it in the future meaning more money for Ross.

That's assuming everyone who rated it is going to buy it.

Of course we are!

The vast majority likely aren't. Just because you rate something doesn't mean you intend to buy it.

Then my rating it a $5 gives an approximate 50% of the voters the purchase, but it's more likely to be more than half...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.