Unepic Audition + Small Contest

Ugh, yeah, I guess it is. I was going to have a post on it a couple days ago, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to. Also a new video is coming out tomorrow, so I guess I'll extend the deadline a little longer so it doesn't bump the news too fast. I've picked out a candidate as the winner, but I haven't made it official yet.

Ugh, yeah, I guess it is. I was going to have a post on it a couple days ago, but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to. Also a new video is coming out tomorrow, so I guess I'll extend the deadline a little longer so it doesn't bump the news too fast. I've picked out a candidate as the winner, but I haven't made it official yet.

Oh cool, a new Freeman's Mind already? Nice!

Any plans for episode 50?

Or is it perhaps some other form of video?

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Owwww, you almost made it. Thinking back, maybe your standard/Freeman voice sounds a bit too old for Daniel, though the inflexion is great, if a bit too cynical (that might just be me being reminded of Gordon).

If I overcome the picken candidate, you keep the key and eventually feature Unepic in Ross's Game Dungeon instead.

rIXuyk5.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.