YouTube account names

Sign in to follow this  

Just realized I necroed the thread... forgot to look at the last post date.

Gene-Leonhardt-Mugshot-Done-Goofed.jpg

Sorry 'bout that. :oops:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I added some people too. It is not completely pointless to add Youtube friends, it helps you get more views, if you care about that. I don't.

It is nice to get views if you want exposure. But I can imagine if you are more of a watcher on YouTube, then getting exposure isn't high on your priority list.

Like me. I don't know, am I the only one on youtube here trying to get exposure.

Hi Friend.

I added some people too. It is not completely pointless to add Youtube friends, it helps you get more views, if you care about that. I don't.

It is nice to get views if you want exposure. But I can imagine if you are more of a watcher on YouTube, then getting exposure isn't high on your priority list.

Like me. I don't know, am I the only one on youtube here trying to get exposure.

Nopeavi.gif

Also known as "Username"

youtube.com/willwatchtonsofvideo, in the profile pic the bottom right guy is me(from years ago), the girl is my best friend.

it wont link for some reason just copy and paste. lol

Because you forgot to put /user/ between your username and youtube.com

and you forgot to add http://www.

Also known as "Username"

http://www.youtube.com/user/FlutterTank

I have one video of my dogs running around my room being adorable. I plan on uploading some sax covers in a little while, then I'll be doing Gaming Comme taries once I get the PC Power and the software.

By the way, anybody know of some good recording software I can get for cheap, or even better, free. Same for editing software. (I can use audacity for audio) I'd rather not take the illegal route with these things, but then I'm not paying $500 for Sony Vegas.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You guys PAID for Vegas? Suckers. My Dad gave me mine. Don't know whether his/mine/ours are legal, though.

And BTW if you can find previous versions cheaper go for it. I'm still using Vegas 7 and CS3 (though I was forced to upgrade AE to CS3 so I could help my dad with something).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"