Gorilla Gong!

It seems according to the signup page, 1993 never happened. *fades away*

1993 never did happen, what are you talking about?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It seems according to the signup page, 1993 never happened. *fades away*

1993 never did happen, what are you talking about?

While I was making an account, there wasn't an option for 1993 for date of birth.

Of course... 1993 never happened, so why should there be an option for it as a DOB year? Your point?

1993 never happened...

But what about the 1993 world trade center bombing? And the 1993 division of Czechoslovakia? And the SALT 2 Treaty? Unless..... :o OUR GOVERNMENTS LIED TO US! WE'VE BEEN DECIEVED THE WHOLE TIME! THE RAPTURE IS NEAR!!!

It's not that complex... The government just moved some of the dates of things that happened in 1992 and 1994 to cover up that they lost the year somewhere... I think Clinton left it in his pants pocket when they went through the wash.

Hey a quick update: The site is temporarily down as we're switching it to a (hopefully) faster host. It's not dead at all, we're trying to make it better.

Hey, another update:

We're removing the 250k view limitation for posting new machinima, though we still plan to prioritize machinima with less views. The reasoning behind this is we want to make sure we're not in a position where we run out of material. Once we get more submission in, this will likely become a non-issue.