Team Fortress 2

Bought a few days ago... I CAN'T STOP!

It is indeed, very addicting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This game and Minecraft need to get it on and create the most addictive game known to man.

Now if they could stop adding nonsense like hats and promo items, and actually fix and optimize the game, we might have something.

On the contrary, the game is highly optimized. However there are numerous very small details that could be ironed, but are details far too pedantic for Valve to commit to on a serious capacity. For example, brush smoothing. (The use of invisible walls to prevent player interaction with complex surfaces)

Clip.jpg

(You know you've been stopped dead in your tracks walking backwards because your hitbox encountered a door handle and reacted the same way as if it was a wall, and it got you killed. Doing highly proficient optimization like this is very tedious and meticulous work, which takes a long time and by a Company's standards, is not worth the effort of time invested vs. gameplay improvement)

On the other hand, I do not like the painting of hats. Brown, acceptable. Black, still fits. White? Conditional if you have a flattering fashion sense. Team Spirit? Contextual. All other colors? Art-style crushingly stupid junk.

And I hate the gaudy promotional hats. They don't shout "I support other games (but don't play them)!", they shout "I have too much money, and have these ungainly looking affitments to prove it!"

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

On the contrary, the game is highly optimized. However there are numerous very small details that could be ironed, but are details far too pedantic for Valve to commit to on a serious capacity. For example, brush smoothing. (The use of invisible walls to prevent player interaction with complex surfaces)

Clip.jpg

(You know you've been stopped dead in your tracks walking backwards because your hitbox encountered a door handle and reacted the same way as if it was a wall, and it got you killed. Doing highly proficient optimization like this is very tedious and meticulous work, which takes a long time and by a Company's standards, is not worth the effort of time invested vs. gameplay improvement)

On the other hand, I do not like the painting of hats. Brown, acceptable. Black, still fits. White? Conditional if you have a flattering fashion sense. Team Spirit? Contextual. All other colors? Art-style crushingly stupid junk.

And I hate the gaudy promotional hats. They don't shout "I support other games (but don't play them)!", they shout "I have too much money, and have these ungainly looking affitments to prove it!"

Its ok because the hats don't change your ability to play the game(look at zero punc-brink for explaination).

I'm playing it right now. This game is soooo coool! :D

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I quit playing TF2 a month or two ago after playing for 947.5 hours.. I sort of wish I didn't quit; was always fun rushing into the enemy base as a Sniper with a Medic behind me and putting a bullet between the eyes of anything that moves.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I quit playing TF2 a month or two ago after playing for 947.5 hours.. I sort of wish I didn't quit; was always fun rushing into the enemy base as a Sniper with a Medic behind me and putting a bullet between the eyes of anything that moves.

I like scout engie and spy(com're snipe) :P

Hey, don't you think it would be cool to have an Accursed Farms server for TF2? Just an idea...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Hey, don't you think it would be cool to have an Accursed Farms server for TF2? Just an idea...

Yes but, if Axeldeath played I would have to mic spam ponies just for him.

And get Muted day 1.

And get Muted day 1.

You mean in 10 seconds flat?

[/ragequit] :evil:

If I were to micspam something, it would be either something appropriately hilarious and acceptable for most if not all audiences. That or something [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWLp2pI2Xys&t=14s]everyone would universally hate.[/url]

I am Heavy Post Guy.... and this.... is my post. She weighs 150 characters and fires custom-tooled words at 10,000 replies per minute. It costs $400,000 to quote this post... for 12 seconds...

*Jovial bouts of laughter* *Jovial bouts of laughter* *Jovial bouts of laughter*

omaigawd.. who touched Sasha? Alright... WHO TOUCHED MY POST?!

Some people think they can out-post me... maybe.. *Nasal inhalation* maybe... I have yet to meet one that can outsmart image.

Waaaah! Uuuuwaah! AHAHAHA! QUOTE SOME MOOOORE!!!

Heh heh. Quote some more.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

"If paraphrasing will result in victory, then you must phrase."! James Joyce said that, and I beleive he knew a bit more about forums than you do, pal, because he invented it! And then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of words!

(AAARG!)

Then he used his book money to buy two of every library on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then quoted the crap out of every single one.

(MAGGOTS!)

Heh heh heh heh... and from that day forward any time a bunch of librarians are together in one place it's called a Con!

(Buy Team Fortress 2)

Unless its a club.

Looks like TF2 may be heading for a new update and/or the Meet The Medic video.

Birds (doves?) have been showing up in the game, flying out of some dead scouts, and sitting around in various maps. They've also infested the TF2 blog.

The three birds at the top can be clicked on loading these three images:

http://www.teamfortress.com/images/hospital.jpg

http://www.teamfortress.com/images/waitingroom.jpg

http://www.teamfortress.com/images/doctorsoffice.jpg

Random speculation time! :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

*Ahem* Gentlemen? Did anyone happen to kill a RED Brony on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem...

"And an image."

"Ooooh. BIg problem. I ban plenty of Bronies. They're dime-a-dozen pony-postin' scumbags. Like you! No offense."

"If you manage to ban them then I assure they will not troll me. And nothing, nothing, like the Brony loose inside this forum."