Team Fortress 2

Gabe's face... just eww...

rsz21f2psigh.th.png

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

G

[attachment=0]rsz21f2psigh_th.jpg[/attachment]

A

B

E[attachment=0]rsz21f2psigh_th.jpg[/attachment]

N

Welcome to Team Fortress 2.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Welcome to Team Fortress 2.

TF2's store made it not worth the weight.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

So who here, like me, is adoring every bit of the Uber update and Free 2 Play release. :mrgreen:

I mean, I know there's lag here and there, but it hasn't been too awful for me. And finally being able to make my friends download it makes me extremely happy. My only concern is whether Valve will update it as frequently with it's free status. :?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Um, I'm not complain, but I have pretty anoying problem with my Steam. Every time when I play TF2 I get the "OS Paged Memmory Low" Error. I don't understand what it wants, and I how to fix it? Can anyone help me?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Um, I'm not complain, but I have pretty anoying problem with my Steam. Every time when I play TF2 I get the "OS Paged Memmory Low" Error. I don't understand what it wants, and I how to fix it? Can anyone help me?

What OS are you using? (Win7, Vista, XP, 32 or 64 bit)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

What OS are you using? (Win7, Vista, XP, 32 or 64 bit)

XP, 32bit

XP, 32bit

Then it's most likely one of 4 problems...

1. Your hard drive is too full, the pagefile doesn't have enough room to be big enough for the game's use.
  2. Your pagefile needs to be manually increased in size. Google it, it's faster than me helping you unless you want to try Teamviewer.
  3. TF2 received an update that broke it on your system, or your install has somehow become corrupted.
  4. You have a virus.

How big is your HDD, and how much free space does it have?

XP, 32bit

Then it's most likely one of 4 problems...

1. Your hard drive is too full, the pagefile doesn't have enough room to be big enough for the game's use.
  2. Your pagefile needs to be manually increased in size. Google it, it's faster than me helping you unless you want to try Teamviewer.
  3. TF2 received an update that broke it on your system, or your install has somehow become corrupted.
  4. You have a virus.

How big is your HDD, and how much free space does it have?

1 My hard drive isn't full, I've formatted my HD two/three monts ago.

2 Yes I was reading about it once, I think that's the best solution, I'll try to find something in web

3. Um... no

4. no way, I checked it. I don't have it, that's for sure.

I have 100GB on HDD and 60,2 is free. Thanks for help, I'll try to fix it anyhow

You said you just recently reformatted? Try reinstalling all your drivers to the newest versions, that might help.

I'll think about that if the point #2 wont work ;p

So who here, like me, is adoring every bit of the Uber update and Free 2 Play release. :mrgreen:

I mean, I know there's lag here and there, but it hasn't been too awful for me. And finally being able to make my friends download it makes me extremely happy. My only concern is whether Valve will update it as frequently with it's free status. :?

The Disciplinary Action (Soldier melee) isn't that bad, and the Detonator is great.

Working on a set of custom models for the Medic, with a "Witch Doctor" theme. Say what you will about hats, they're a fun way to practice game art.

TF2_tiki_mask.jpg

I'll be making custom weapons as well, and maybe a skirt made of reeds.

so anyone know what I do with the crates if I'm not willing to buy the key to open it?

Retired Forum Moderator