Team Fortress 2

so anyone know what I do with the crates if I'm not willing to buy the key to open it?

I think it's probly trash or trade time... I won't pay $2.50 to open my crate either.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

First the game fails to launch to do "unavailable at this time" and then when I do get in the server list crashes. T_T

good time to start practicing, no?

Retired Forum Moderator

good time to start practicing, no?

Agreed... No. :lol:

Maybe I should do a small private server for us, I have a high-bandwidth cable internet connection. I'd be hosting it from southern Colorado, but I get pings to the other side of the planet of less than 300...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

well, got in, but the only server I could connect to had a terrible latency for everyone. XD lets see what else I can do to keep this train wreck rolling.

Retired Forum Moderator

today's the happiest day of my life. i was buggering around on TR_Walkway, when activated (accidentaly) the easter egg (giant pyro that taunt kills you). i die and found hat. Tough guy's Toque

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Been playing a LOT of Team Fortress 2 lately; I'd forgotten how much fun this game was! I've been raping as a spy; either I'm the most amazing spy who's ever lived or the people I'm dominating are the new Free to Play people.

Also, what do you guys think of the "Your eternal reward" knife? I'm using it; I don't know if I like it or not.

Eedobaba, not bad! The textures seem kind of fuzzy, though i.e. they're not "crisp" and shiny like the weapons currently in the game. You should make a 1860 Colt Revolver or an 1861 Sprinfield Rifle; I've always thought Team Fortress 2 needs more Civil War.

Haven't gotten eternal reward yet. And I'm the one spy who gets the worst luck anyways, for being the guy who get's random spy checked. mostly by the pyro's who have no qualms about spending 1 fuel to see whether or not you burn...

Retired Forum Moderator

Hey Blightmare, I've got a spare Eternal Reward. You can have it if you want.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Sure. Though I don't really have much of value to trade for it. I've been trying to get it myself but other than the soldiers shotgun and that newer sniper rifle, I've just been getting duplicates of older stuff and boxes. lots of boxes.

Shirosaki[AF] is my current steam name.

Retired Forum Moderator

I absolutely love the Eternal Reward, I no longer use anything else. All the F2P players insist on using the Heavy and I just destroy them.

Well, just got Eternal Reward. now to learn how to most effectively learn to play it

Retired Forum Moderator

I remember exactly where all the ammo is on my favorite maps as a spy with the Eternal Reward so I can cloak all the way to the enemy base then uncloak and back-stab everyone travelling to the objectives, Payload is the best game type for that style of play.

Payload is the best game type for that style of play.

I've noticed that. CTF is the worst mode I've done it in as you get spy checked like crazy by the entire paranoid team and CP everyone is so busy spinning in circles you can't get close enough to backstab without looking horribly suspicious. PL is like, if you can come up behind them, you're almost guarantied to get some kills.

Retired Forum Moderator

If I'm on the pushing team on PL I'm that Pyro crouching on top of the cart flaming everyone to check for Spies. I know how they work.

If I'm on the pushing team on PL I'm that Pyro crouching on top of the cart flaming everyone to check for Spies. I know how they work.

*giggle* you're the guy I shoot first as sniper, because you stand out and don't move very fast. :D

Retired Forum Moderator

And I uber-charged you once we've been play together. Lol. And I get an achievement for this. Thanks, mate!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

CP everyone is so busy spinning in circles you can't get close enough to backstab without looking horribly suspicious.

One of my biggest moments as a spy was on the CP map Dustbowl,we were getting owned,sentries everywhere,getting spawn killed, but that made the enemy team overconfident, there was no player guarding the last control point,just 1 or 2 sentries, i avoided the enemy team, got to the last control point and used one of the traffic cones to stay out of the sentry line of sight, and then i won the game...LOL

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"