Team Fortress 2

One of my biggest moments as a spy was on the CP map Dustbowl,we were getting owned,sentries everywhere,getting spawn killed, but that made the enemy team overconfident, there was no player guarding the last control point,just 1 or 2 sentries, i avoided the enemy team, got to the last control point and used one of the traffic cones to stay out of the sentry line of sight, and then i won the game...LOL

picsor.jpg?1258495896

Just kidding. Well played.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

One of my biggest moments as a spy was on the CP map Dustbowl,we were getting owned,sentries everywhere,getting spawn killed, but that made the enemy team overconfident, there was no player guarding the last control point,just 1 or 2 sentries, i avoided the enemy team, got to the last control point and used one of the traffic cones to stay out of the sentry line of sight, and then i won the game...LOL

picsor.jpg?1258495896

Just kidding. Well played.

Well,now that we have the replay feature,i might try doing this again and record it, if i achieve such a thing i will be sure to create a youtube account and post it ;)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Some recent custom weapons I've made:

overheater.jpg

hottamale.jpg

Filetimage.jpg

and a hat.

maskimage.jpg

All of them were designed as a "Mexican Pyro" pack by Sharc, on the polycount boards.

Nice. I'd consider downloading that, and I don't even have any skins ATM.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

What I don't like about the Your Eternal Reward is that you can't really sneak up on sentries anymore. If a sentry is covering the entire enemy push, you're pretty much ineffectual.

Also, there are some classes that are very important to backstab as a spy, yet I would not use them as disguises. These are the Scout, Soldier, Heavy, Medic, and Spy:

If you're disguised as a Scout, you won't run full speed and you're obviously a spy. For Soldier and Heavy, you move too slowly to backstab people. For the Medic, people will expect you to heal them and then spy check you when you don't. When people see a spy, their first instinct is to shoot; that's why I don't disguise as spy unless I'm using the Dead Ringer (which I don't).

Eariler today I got a headshot on a moving target with the Huntsman from at least 150 feet away. No replays on the server though. :(

Eariler today I got a headshot on a moving target with the Huntsman from at least 150 feet away. No replays on the server though. :(

I got a nice (albeit lucky) headshot today, as well.

It was on Turbine.. I came out of the hallway that leads to our intel and saw an enemy Scout running up our stairs to my right. I scoped in and almost instantly flicked and headshotted him.

What I don't like about the Your Eternal Reward is that you can't really sneak up on sentries anymore. If a sentry is covering the entire enemy push, you're pretty much ineffectual.

Also, there are some classes that are very important to backstab as a spy, yet I would not use them as disguises. These are the Scout, Soldier, Heavy, Medic, and Spy:

If you're disguised as a Scout, you won't run full speed and you're obviously a spy. For Soldier and Heavy, you move too slowly to backstab people. For the Medic, people will expect you to heal them and then spy check you when you don't. When people see a spy, their first instinct is to shoot; that's why I don't disguise as spy unless I'm using the Dead Ringer (which I don't).

Sentries are a bitch to get to with Your Eternal Reward, I usually disguise as either sniper or engie when I'm playing Spy because they're known to go off the beaten track you're expected to move along as any of the other classes. And I don't like the Dead Ringer at all.

sorry for spamming this thread with huge images, but here's an image I made to show off the Mexican Pyro items.

DelosMuertos.jpg

I'm debating whether to save up all my steam tickets in an attempt to increase my chance to win those 10 games, or just buy those damn glasses for TF2 before they go to waste.

Retired Forum Moderator

Just one scrap metal away from degreaser. back burners nice and all, but the 50 fuel depressurize sucks when trying to get near a soldier.

Oh and last CTF: 20k healing as engi. God that match was amazing.

Retired Forum Moderator

Those are some pretty nice looking models! What did you make them with, eedobaba? Maya?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

So umm... funny story. Yesterday I was playing and some dude offered to trade. He wanted my "bombing run" hat so I asked him for a Loch-n-Load and a Force-a-Nature (I had a Reclaimed Metal ready and wanted to craft a Shortstop). He puts up just his FaN and tells me because it's vintage, it's more valuable and expensive. :eh: :eh: He must've thought I was an F2P noob cause once I told him I'd been playing for a little over a year, he says ( and I quote) "So, I guess you want the LochnLoad too?" It was a very funny moment for me. :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Got 27 Headshoots a month after buying the game as sniper in Dustbowl. *Lefistproudfistpump*

My best Sniper streak would be 8 consecutive headshots in a row in rapid succession in one life. I felt like a kredit to teem afterward.